d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > : How To Earth - A Card_sultan Special > Part 2
Prev14647484950350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 9 2017 07:43pm
Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 9 2017 03:27pm)
Its an analog. Duh.

It does work like that. Pressure turns gas to liquid and liquid to solid. Why do you think a hair spray can has liquid in it when u shake it but when you spray the can a gas comes out.

Or any co2 cannister or "whippits".

Under pressure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

but isn't it density that makes the methane sink, the way you were describing it was it was pressure, so are you saying the oceans were all methane once and then it just started to rain water on them on eventually the pressure froze the methane?
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 9 2017 07:44pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 9 2017 08:43pm)
but isn't it density that makes the methane sink, the way you were describing it was it was pressure, so are you saying the oceans were all methane once and then it just started to rain water on them on eventually the pressure froze the methane?

On flat Earth, why does something that is more dense move DOWN? Why not up? Or sideways?
Gold: 260.11
Aug 9 2017 07:45pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 9 2017 07:43pm)

Pressure makes methane more dense

God you're dumb
Aug 9 2017 07:45pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 9 2017 03:33pm)
Argument from incredulity. Just because YOU can't understand it doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

again you offer no video proof of your assumptions, clearly just your arrogance isn't enough beyond your own vastly inflated ego.
Aug 9 2017 07:46pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 9 2017 03:45pm)
Pressure makes methane more dense

God you're dumb

i never said that , god your dumb. like really dumb. (Notice how i just repeat your words, dont warn me - warn the instigator plz)

But i'm sure you'll whine about how you got offended to those who are easily influenced when clearly insulting and shit posting are your only method of communication.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 9 2017 07:55pm
Aug 9 2017 07:54pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 9 2017 08:45pm)
again you offer no video proof of your assumptions, clearly just your arrogance isn't enough beyond your own vastly inflated ego.

My "vastly inflated ego" didn't tell me I've seen satellites passing overhead, my eyes did.

Lol, video proof. I've shown you videos in the past of satellites passing by. No need to do it again. Hell, I've shown you videos of rockets launching into orbit and coming back down that both showed curvature too. You can't ask for proof and then say no one gives it to you when because you try your best mental gymnastics to ignore the evidence.
Aug 9 2017 08:09pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 9 2017 03:44pm)
On flat Earth, why does something that is more dense move DOWN? Why not up? Or sideways?

The rules of the universe are simple. An atoms position in a system is based upon its density in relation to
the surrounding densities and the changes in magnetism, electricity and temperature. Density is the most
important function in determining the position of an object. Density is the vibration intensity within a
volume in relation to the density of the surrounding medium.

So Newtons idea of Gravity was that Mass is being attracted to other mass - that is was in fact a force being pulled or sucked to the earth.\
Einstein came along along and said that was all wrong - that what we think of gravity, its is not an actual force - its an effect of the curvature of space-time, things are being pulled down.
In the Geocentric model that pulling down effect starts with the rotation of the stars and is mimicked in our tides and jet streams - it affects our air pressure which is constantly pushing you down, lighter density rises, higher density falls
Aug 9 2017 08:16pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 9 2017 09:09pm)
The rules of the universe are simple. An atoms position in a system is based upon its density in relation to
the surrounding densities and the changes in magnetism, electricity and temperature. Density is the most
important function in determining the position of an object. Density is the vibration intensity within a
volume in relation to the density of the surrounding medium.

So Newtons idea of Gravity was that Mass is being attracted to other mass - that is was in fact a force being pulled or sucked to the earth.\
Einstein came along along and said that was all wrong - that what we think of gravity, its is not an actual force - its an effect of the curvature of space-time, things are being pulled down.
In the Geocentric model that pulling down effect starts with the rotation of the stars and is mimicked in our tides and jet streams - it affects our air pressure which is constantly pushing you down, lighter density rises, higher density falls

Copied and pasted from Adobe. Nice. You really should source your "work."

@ bold: so put a mathematical proof to it.

Down is relative.
Aug 9 2017 08:18pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 9 2017 03:54pm)
My "vastly inflated ego" didn't tell me I've seen satellites passing overhead, my eyes did.

Lol, video proof. I've shown you videos in the past of satellites passing by. No need to do it again. Hell, I've shown you videos of rockets launching into orbit and coming back down that both showed curvature too. You can't ask for proof and then say no one gives it to you when because you try your best mental gymnastics to ignore the evidence.

Your eyes saw it - wow cool story. Hey i saw Santa Claus in a sled too, and bigfoot in a park and last time i went fishing i caught a 7 foot rainbow trout.
Keeping running around with your delusional faux visions.

Aug 9 2017 08:37pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 9 2017 09:18pm)
Your eyes saw it - wow cool story. Hey i saw Santa Claus in a sled too, and bigfoot in a park and last time i went fishing i caught a 7 foot rainbow trout.
Keeping running around with your delusional faux visions.

Seeing a satellite passing by isn't even hard. Most people who have even tried for more than a few minutes have seen one. But you saw Santa and Bigfoot? You should probably go check yourself into a mental facility. First this flat Earth BS, now mythical figures.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev14647484950350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll