d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1456457458459460541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 186.16
Jul 20 2023 06:17pm
Traveling quickly
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 70%
Jul 20 2023 06:21pm
In Hebrew rib is never mentioned,
Only half or side
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Jul 20 2023 07:33pm

Quote (Xistz @ Jul 21 2023 12:21pm)
In Hebrew rib is never mentioned,
Only half or side

apparently in Judaism, the first creation narrative (Elohim) account, it says "male and female [Elohim] created them", which has been interpreted to imply simultaneous creation of the man and the woman. Whereas the second creation account states that YHWH created Eve from Adam's rib, because he was lonely. Thus to resolve this apparent discrepancy, some medieval rabbis suggested that Eve from the second account, and the woman of the Elohim account, were two separate individuals: Eve and Lilith.

in Islam, the creation of Eve is not mentioned in the Quran itself but there are hadiths that support the creation of woman "from a rib"
this is all it says
"God created one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women"

Gold: 71,112.44
Jul 21 2023 05:40am
Quote (Nirjan @ Jul 20 2023 06:06pm)
some people think that God created (from clay) Adam first and then created a female whos name was Lilith
God gave Adam authority over Lilith and gave them both authority over the animals and Eden
Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him
and would not return to the Garden of Eden after she had coupled with the archangel Samael
God then created Eve from Adams rib
little bit of D4 lore for ya

Thank you for the answer 😊. So 2nd part to the question, so Eden start with 2 people Adem and lllth, lillth steps out even came it. At some point the eatting of the apple happens (from my understanding) and Aden and Eve get kicked out, so it was only Adem and even to populate the world? Like I asking it start with Adem and even and eventually grew to were we are today. Does that make sence?
Gold: 0.69
Jul 22 2023 04:42am
Quote (Nirjan @ Jul 20 2023 03:22am)
this light slit experiment proved light can be measured in both wave and particle form?
sounds like science
i dont need scientific explanations anymore
it is what it is

i found it extraordinary science doesnt trouble scripture and lota weird stuff in science
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Jul 22 2023 05:27am
Quote (Nirjan @ 20 Jul 2023 04:22)
this light slit experiment proved light can be measured in both wave and particle form?
sounds like science
i dont need scientific explanations anymore
it is what it is

The slit experiments paved the way for quantum mechanics which showed that light has both the properties of a particle and a wave depending on how you look at it. One theorem relating this is called the de Broglie wavelength which shows anything with mass (a particle) also has a wavelength. This is super important because classical mechanics didn't account for the wave part. What this all means is there is much more happening than meets the eye. A big chunk of my recent chemistry course was based on this because it lays the foundation for the theory of a chemical bond which I find absolutely fascinating.

I think it's a big mistake to add God into the chemical world. Even if God does or does not exist, chemistry still behaves this way, at least in our part of the universe.

Jul 22 2023 05:37am
Quote (death_knight @ Jul 22 2023 04:27am)
The slit experiments paved the way for quantum mechanics which showed that light has both the properties of a particle and a wave depending on how you look at it. One theorem relating this is called the de Broglie wavelength which shows anything with mass (a particle) also has a wavelength. This is super important because classical mechanics didn't account for the wave part. What this all means is there is much more happening than meets the eye. A big chunk of my recent chemistry course was based on this because it lays the foundation for the theory of a chemical bond which I find absolutely fascinating.

I think it's a big mistake to add God into the chemical world. Even if God does or does not exist, chemistry still behaves this way, at least in our part of the universe.

you seen the light slit experiment?
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Jul 22 2023 06:17am
Quote (TiStuff @ 22 Jul 2023 05:37)
you seen the light slit experiment?

Sure but there are many versions. You can do one yourself by dropping two rocks into a puddle of water at the same time. Wherever the two tidal waves meet will generate inference patterns which are regions of high and low energy. Adding a barrier like in the slit experiments shows how they patterns react to an obstacle. This is important to chemistry because it defines the conditions for a chemical bond. In chemistry, one theory is called the molecular orbital theory which has "bonding" and "antibonding" regions which correspond to regions of high and low electron density.

Here is a nice video that shows this in action. This applies to light and chemistry but understanding how requires a dose of mathematics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqm4f55soJQ
Jul 22 2023 10:58am
Quote (death_knight @ Jul 22 2023 05:17am)
Sure but there are many versions. You can do one yourself by dropping two rocks into a puddle of water at the same time. Wherever the two tidal waves meet will generate inference patterns which are regions of high and low energy. Adding a barrier like in the slit experiments shows how they patterns react to an obstacle. This is important to chemistry because it defines the conditions for a chemical bond. In chemistry, one theory is called the molecular orbital theory which has "bonding" and "antibonding" regions which correspond to regions of high and low electron density.

Here is a nice video that shows this in action. This applies to light and chemistry but understanding how requires a dose of mathematics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqm4f55soJQ

Nirjan^

The Greatest Proof We're In a Simulation

Gold: 1,627.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 22 2023 11:13am
Update.

"No." Has more votes than every other choice combined.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1456457458459460541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll