d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1440441442443444541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Jun 25 2023 04:47pm
Quote (Loipisdead @ Jun 26 2023 02:08am)
The brain is capable of making you see and believe some absolutely insane things. I once saw into different dimensions while in psychosis after not sleeping for 3 weeks, I completely lost my mind and I was having conversations with beings that weren't real. I was able to see it for what it was though, it was just my brain doing that, it wasn't a real reality. Once I went through psychosis I realized how extremely powerful the human brain actually is. I'm sure you did see that, as I saw some pretty intense things as well. But all that was was the human brain doing that, it wasn't a real objective reality.

If other beings do exist that are bigger than us, which in sure they are and do. They have no more control over our lives/thoughts/"prayers" than ants do to us, or even smaller beings do to us. We are just a part of a huge things we cant really grasp the scale of. But common sense tells you it's no different than that. Those beings that we can't see have no control over our own lives. God simply doesn't exist, if you look around at how life works the proof is all there. We are all just living together and experiencing the circle of life. Watch some videos of humans getting mutilated and you'll see that we are just like every other species when our insides are on our outsides. "Souls" arent a thing. Our brain is the only reason we think so.

I don't say any of this to upset anyone so please don't take it that way

ok man i understand i cant give anyone proof of what happened to me but i know myself that my mental health is and always has been fine
yeah i suffered with depression in my younger days but dealt with that and itll never be a factor in my life again
i know i didn't experience any kind of hallucination nor was it a dream or "sleep paralysis" my brain was fully functioning and i was wide awake
not only that but other unexplained things were happening in that particular house we were staying at
also i deserved this to happen to me at that time i needed a wake up call because i was on the highway to hell
now i can see that god allowed this to happen to make me a better person
there is zero possible ways to convince people my story is true, i tried telling my friend and hes like yeah you were probably stoned right?
yeah i was stoned but i smoke weed daily and have never ever experienced any kind of hallucination or anything
i know the brain is capable of trickery but this was more than that
Gold: 0.69
Jun 26 2023 05:00am
Quote (BigSmokeHarold @ Jun 25 2023 03:24pm)
Are you insecure about your beliefs? Why the fuck would you care what other people choose to believe in? Why would you try and convert people towards your bullshit? Nobody cares
:banana: Juan :banana:

you dont know? I am commanded to spread the good word and expose false doctrine that poisons others.
salvation is available to all that turn from their wicked ways and repent. do you not know i have sorrow for the lost? how could i just stand idle while others head for damnation?
Gold: 280.69
Jun 26 2023 06:05am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 26 2023 05:00am)
you dont know? I am commanded to spread the good word and expose false doctrine that poisons others.
salvation is available to all that turn from their wicked ways and repent. do you not know i have sorrow for the lost? how could i just stand idle while others head for damnation?

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!
Gold: 186.16
Jun 26 2023 09:28pm
Quote (caswallen @ Jun 26 2023 08:05am)
^this

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

In other words, if a Christian REALLY believes the message of Christ and the Message of Salvation by Grace through Faith alone in Christ, believing that He died and rose again for their sins, THEN they should tell others about it. How selfish would it be not to tell people and just allow them to go to hell?
Gold: 1,627.69
Warn: 10%
Jun 26 2023 09:32pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 26 2023 04:00am)

The only damnation that awaits anyone is an area without god. And god created this earth that puts so many people into endless suffering. Throw me in the gulag right now.
Gold: 83.46
Jun 26 2023 09:46pm

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"

4. You must place your Faith in Jesus Christ believing in your heart that He died and rose again shedding His blood to pay for your sins as a sacrifice to God. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, Pray this prayer from your heart to God in Faith:

”Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead, shedding your blood for my sins. I accept Your sacrifice for my sins. I repent and turn to You as the only way of salvation, placing my Faith and Trust in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven. Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.[/QUOTE]

political and religious debate in general chat, shut it down!
Jun 26 2023 11:31pm
Quote (Sh00p @ Jun 26 2023 08:32pm)
The only damnation that awaits anyone is an area without god. And god created this earth that puts so many people into endless suffering. Throw me in the gulag right now.

raises the question, what kind a place the world would be if you were god and what would you offer your enemies?

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jun 26 2023 11:34pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 27 2023 12:00am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Jun 27 2023 03:28pm)
In other words, if a Christian REALLY believes the message of Christ and the Message of Salvation by Grace through Faith alone in Christ, believing that He died and rose again for their sins, THEN they should tell others about it. How selfish would it be not to tell people and just allow them to go to hell?

i feel that way too! i want people to know what i know!
but they all think im a crazy Jesus freak trying to force god down their throats
its almost as if faith cant be given & can only be found.. maybe designed that way?
kinda like D4 items? what u think?
Jun 27 2023 08:34am
Quote (Nirjan @ Jun 26 2023 11:00pm)
i feel that way too! i want people to know what i know!
but they all think im a crazy Jesus freak trying to force god down their throats
its almost as if faith cant be given & can only be found.. maybe designed that way?
kinda like D4 items? what u think?

you cant convert anyone you can only plant seeds and hope
in christianity its only commanded to spread the good word if people convert they will do so by their heart. its in sharp contrast to islam were they intend to convert the whole world, by word or sword.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jun 27 2023 08:53am
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Jun 27 2023 09:19am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 26 Jun 2023 21:28)

It is far more selfish to go around planet Earth thinking you have mystical knowledge. You guys like to shit on scientists a lot but the irony is science is trying to prove their methods while Christians think they don't need to prove anything. Not only are most of you unwilling to prove, it has already been shown by many, many people that doctrines like Christianity are rooted in modernly impractical dogma. I've seen you personally post a lot of questionable material that has no logical grounding afaik. This isn't to say you are 'wrong' but rather your methods are vastly inferior to a scientific measure.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1440441442443444541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll