d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1438439440441442541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Jun 23 2023 01:07pm
Quote (death_knight @ Jun 23 2023 09:55am)
The whole point of this current discussion was in response to Frodo's statement that evolution isn't based on real science. I completely disagree because I have been studying evolution in both chemistry and biology in school. The methods used are very clear and precise. When I talk about mathematical proof, I am referring to the molecular geometry of.living things. Evolution has a specific meaning when defining in the textbook and it's based on chemical observations.

An example of the extreme science behind evolution is the discovery that DNA is a double helix. Before you can understand how this was discovered, you need to understand X-ray diffraction which is quantum mechanics. Then you need to understand how x ray diffraction proves that DNA is a.double helix even though it is too small to see.

nobody denies "evolution". perhaps frodo needs to be more precise in his statements because it will be exploited. I know this by experience and it isnt very honest of the "evolutionist"
we all know that when some one says "evolution" he most likely means "macro" evolution.

want to see something funny?
We are machines built by DNA whose purpose is to make more copies of the same DNA. ... This is exactly what we are for. We are machines for propagating DNA, and the propagation of DNA is a self-sustaining process. It is every living object's sole reason for living.
-Richard Dawkins

the bible already said things(life) will propagate after their own kind. the only real difference in his plagiarism is dawkins decides its its sole purpose.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jun 23 2023 01:08pm
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Jun 23 2023 06:51pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 23 Jun 2023 13:07)
nobody denies "evolution". perhaps frodo needs to be more precise in his statements because it will be exploited. I know this by experience and it isnt very honest of the "evolutionist"
we all know that when some one says "evolution" he most likely means "macro" evolution.

want to see something funny?
We are machines built by DNA whose purpose is to make more copies of the same DNA. ... This is exactly what we are for. We are machines for propagating DNA, and the propagation of DNA is a self-sustaining process. It is every living object's sole reason for living.
-Richard Dawkins

the bible already said things(life) will propagate after their own kind. the only real difference in his plagiarism is dawkins decides its its sole purpose.

The thing to realize about Dawkins statement(s) that you quoted is they are largely extrapolated. Dawkins cannot say for sure what the 'sole reason for living' is because that statement goes beyond the known data set. For example: The cell structure has been widely studied. However, there are so many molecules types and numbers that we can't keep track of them all. Since a molecule's shape is critical for it's function (an observation previously proven), then the precise of an unknown molecule may produce an unknown result.

So, Dawkin's can't say "sole reason for living" because he doesn't even known what is really inside 1 single cell. Combine that with the different cell types and different organs etc.

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Jun 24 2023 02:30am
you wont find God looking down a microscope or into a telescope
but you'll see what he created 👍
Gold: 280.69
Jun 24 2023 05:52am
Quote (Nirjan @ Jun 24 2023 02:30am)
you wont find God looking down a microscope or into a telescope
but you'll see what he created 👍

OUTSTANDING!

FLAWLESS VICTORY!
Gold: 317.69
Jun 24 2023 10:06am
What if one wants to go to hell and farm Chaos Sanctuary for rest of eternity?
Gold: 1.69
Jun 24 2023 11:58am
Death is final, permanent. There is nothing afterwards. Once your brain goes your consciousness and everything that made you "you" goes with it.
It's the equivalent of the feeling you had before you were born
nothing
You wouldn't know anything because you wouldn't exist anymore
Humans made up god, heaven, hell, afterlife, ghosts to make them feel a little better about death being so final. Also because way back in the day humans thought everything they couldn't explain was magic
The bible was written during a weird period in time

This post was edited by Loipisdead on Jun 24 2023 12:01pm
Gold: 0.69
Jun 24 2023 12:13pm
Quote (Loipisdead @ Jun 24 2023 10:58am)
Death is final, permanent. There is nothing afterwards. Once your brain goes your consciousness and everything that made you "you" goes with it.
nothing
Humans made up god, heaven, hell, afterlife, ghosts to make them feel a little better about death being so final. Also because way back in the day humans thought everything they couldn't explain was magic

you have an awful lot of faith in what you chose to believe.

Quote (Tarisus @ Jun 24 2023 09:06am)
What if one wants to go to hell and farm Chaos Sanctuary for rest of eternity?

you will be farming sorrows
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Jun 24 2023 03:39pm
Quote (Loipisdead @ 24 Jun 2023 11:58)
nothing

@TiStuff

I bolded the words that are in fact his extrapolated opinions. I used italics for words which physics fails to provide a clear definition. I don't have an opinion on his entire paragraph because my analysis shows many errors in his assertions.

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Jun 24 2023 06:31pm
Quote (Loipisdead @ Jun 25 2023 05:58am)
nothing

i was raised to think like this and i really believed what you say was the truth, once you die thats it. nothing.
believed religion & the after life is a coping mechanism for dealing with the fear of death
then one day in my early 20's i woke up to see a demon standing at the end of my bed
i was physically frozen and couldn't yell for help. there were 5 other people asleep in the same room, all having nightmares and talking/whimpering in their sleep simultaneously
the demon put its hands on my shoulders and held me down. i could see its face come out of the darkness, disgusting, half human half animal.
it even had horns too but they were small curly ram horns
its face was as big as a horses face but it had human features like a nose, chin ect. it moved its face closer and closer to mine until it actually put its face into my face (hard to explain)
but when it did that i could see what it was made from, its whole mass was made from a million tiny sparks of light buzzing around kind of like fire but different.
so at that moment i was experiencing a feeling i can only describe as true terror. not fear for my physical death but fear for my soul.

at that point i knew what i had to do, i had to acknowledge Jesus Christ and ask for his help.
do you know the pride you have to swallow to do that as an atheist? its a hard thing to do. but i did it.
i didn't see Jesus himself but there was a light glow to my left and i saw the demon pull its head back and look and then disappeared in a second.
it was all over i could move again, sprung out of my bed and had to stop myself from yelling at the top of my lungs and wake everyone up.
gathered my thoughts and somehow went back to sleep that night.
i owe Jesus my soul.
as for the after life i still have no idea but humans definitely have a soul and it can be lost
Gold: 7,841.00
Jun 24 2023 06:58pm
Here and now = heaven
Love
❤️
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1438439440441442541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll