d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1431432433434435541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Jun 18 2023 02:02pm
Quote (Nirjan @ 18 Jun 2023 03:09)
epi what

"The theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope. Epistemology is the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion."

In a practical sense, epistemology lays the foundation for science because first we have to agree on things like definitions and what actually constitutes a fact. Likewise, religous belief is in the realm of epistemology. The difference of course is scientific data can be measured with tools available to us. There is a logical progression of ideas in the scientific method.

Where is your logical progression of ideas? I seems you don't care about that progression. Somehow you go for A -> B -> D but you left out C in many of your statements. If either of us is being ignorant about knowledge, it's definitely you.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Jun 18 2023 09:08pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 19 2023 06:48am)
understanding abrogation is understanding islam

You dont understand Islam Sir. i hate to break it to ya but you've been brain washed by your own people
i suggest you do some research maybe you'll learn something

Quote (death_knight @ Jun 19 2023 08:02am)
"The theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope. Epistemology is the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion."

In a practical sense, epistemology lays the foundation for science because first we have to agree on things like definitions and what actually constitutes a fact. Likewise, religous belief is in the realm of epistemology. The difference of course is scientific data can be measured with tools available to us. There is a logical progression of ideas in the scientific method.

Where is your logical progression of ideas? I seems you don't care about that progression. Somehow you go for A -> B -> D but you left out C in many of your statements. If either of us is being ignorant about knowledge, it's definitely you.

dont care. i asked a rhetorical question that doesn't need an answer.
here's a real question
there is ALOT science cant explain so does the unexplained simply not exist unless its proven by science in a lab?
actually dont answer that either i dont like talking to vegan scientologists its pointless
Jun 18 2023 09:17pm
Quote (Nirjan @ 18 Jun 2023 21:08)
You dont understand Islam Sir. i hate to break it to ya but you've been brain washed by your own people
i suggest you do some research maybe you'll learn something

dont care. i asked a rhetorical question that doesn't need an answer.
here's a real question
there is ALOT science cant explain so does the unexplained simply not exist unless its proven by science in a lab?
actually dont answer that either i dont like talking to vegan scientologists its pointless

No problem, you are a bitter person to debate with and you don't make any sense to me.
Jun 18 2023 09:24pm
Quote (death_knight @ Jun 19 2023 03:17pm)
No problem, you are a bitter person to debate with and you don't make any sense to me.

i dont read your rubbish because you use big words to try to sound more intelligent than you really are
yet you cant comprehend the things i say..
keep it real man ✌

maybe you'll wake up one day who knows
Gold: 280.69
Jun 18 2023 09:26pm
I rebuke all Demons of Islam on the internet

IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS

OUT YOU DEMON

OUT
Jun 18 2023 09:35pm
Quote (Nirjan @ 18 Jun 2023 21:24)
i dont read your rubbish because you use big words to try to sound more intelligent than you really are
yet you cant comprehend the things i say..
keep it real man ✌

maybe you'll wake up one day who knows

Lol what did you say? Your last reply ended with an insult calling me a vegan Scientologist. In fact, this all started with you making bold claims based on nothing. I called you out on that and you got mad. You then replied with absurd remarks. You wouldn't even look up the meaning up epistemology. On the other hand you decided to post a smart ass reply about it.

Read your own post history for a lesson in humility. Step to me when you want to have a real debate because I've crushed you so far. No hard feelings.
Jun 18 2023 09:36pm
sorry for being rude Death_knight
i didn't come here to argue i came here to try and help people
but it seems futile
Gold: 280.69
Jun 18 2023 09:50pm
Quote (Nirjan @ Jun 18 2023 09:36pm)
but it seems futile

Jesus can help all people

HALLELUJAH
Jun 18 2023 09:59pm
Quote (caswallen @ Jun 19 2023 03:50pm)
Jesus can help all people

HALLELUJAH

He not only saved me from the actual psychical demon when it attacked me
but he's helped me slay many more after that, one by one
still working on it

I still believe Islam is like the expansion pack for Christianity
everyone's been brainwashed into thinking they know what it is
i employ any Christian or anyone to read the whole Quran and ask yourself at the end "is this not the truth?"
what are you scared you'll end up converted and Jesus will disappear? ofc he wont.
Jun 18 2023 10:33pm
Quote (Nirjan @ 18 Jun 2023 21:36)
but it seems futile

I think you would be surprised how much I am interested in religion despite being agnostic. Personally I think the Bible when used as a tool is one of the greatest diagnostic systems made by man. Even an atheist must ask why a collection of texts has persisted for so long.

Instead of talking about endless nonsense interpretations, we could have a conversation about what interpretations are most logical from an evolutionary point of view. Suddenly, things like the ten commandments make sense even to the atheist because they are observed in all human populations.

You alluded earlier that I think science is all there is to know. My response to that is: Science is a word for a collection of tools used to describe the world in ways we can measure. Obviously there are things we cannot measure or in other words, is outside scientific description. Whatever can't be described by physics as the application of science is placed into the field of metaphysics. It is much, much harder to prove an assertion about metaphysics because it cannot be measured. This is my argument against bold religious statements and I've thought a lot about it..

Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1431432433434435541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll