d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1421422423424425541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 186.16
May 19 2023 06:35pm
1Co 2:9 But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 70%
May 19 2023 06:40pm
Stop luring people into heaven
Gold: 80,771.69
May 19 2023 10:33pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Jul 10 2019 06:27pm)
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross:
Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the President can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won’t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will confess Jesus Christ as Your Lord, place your Faith in Him and Believe in your heart that He died, shed His blood and rose again as a sacrifice for your sins, you will be saved (from hell).

Eph 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your Faith in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but your Faith must be in Christ and His sacrifice alone and nothing else, giving your life to Him.

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"

4. You must place your Faith in Jesus Christ believing in your heart that He died and rose again shedding His blood to pay for your sins as a sacrifice to God. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, Pray this prayer from your heart to God in Faith:

”Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead, shedding your blood for my sins. I accept Your sacrifice for my sins. I repent and turn to You as the only way of salvation, placing my Faith and Trust in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven. Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

1 what is the sin? Being born into a world that spreads sin to you? So you didnt do anything to be marked a sinner but you have to do something to not be? thats unequal and unrighteous.

2 youre preaching vampire ideology on that one. Hence why they are all about bloodshed and stations of suffering. An omnipotent creator would not use his beloved son as a catalyst for unrighteous constituents. That is bad illogical whipping boy concepting, nor would he worship graven images glorifying his suffering. That is what the god of this world wants justified in order to keep the demiurge going.

3 Confessing to Jesus is problematic because the alleged creator you'd be actually referring to is not jesus but rather Yahusha.
Yahusha is encoded in your dna so you don't need to confess to him. Confessing to jesus would be confessing to the son of zeus or an external god that did not create benevolent human beings.
4 You don't need to speak or learn words to be the very thing the creator inteded you to be - good. You're preaching the externalization of the creater by confusing it w/ the concepts of god.

TLDR you're telling people to worship 'zeus' and harm themselves spiritually beyond repair all by clever ritualistic use of unupdated historical scripts.

This post was edited by lodd222 on May 19 2023 10:35pm
Gold: 5.27
Warn: 80%
May 20 2023 08:36am
Quote (lodd222 @ May 20 2023 12:33am)
1 what is the sin? Being born into a world that spreads sin to you? So you didnt do anything to be marked a sinner but you have to do something to not be? thats unequal and unrighteous.

2 youre preaching vampire ideology on that one. Hence why they are all about bloodshed and stations of suffering. An omnipotent creator would not use his beloved son as a catalyst for unrighteous constituents. That is bad illogical whipping boy concepting, nor would he worship graven images glorifying his suffering. That is what the god of this world wants justified in order to keep the demiurge going.

3 Confessing to Jesus is problematic because the alleged creator you'd be actually referring to is not jesus but rather Yahusha.
Yahusha is encoded in your dna so you don't need to confess to him. Confessing to jesus would be confessing to the son of zeus or an external god that did not create benevolent human beings.
4 You don't need to speak or learn words to be the very thing the creator inteded you to be - good. You're preaching the externalization of the creater by confusing it w/ the concepts of god.

TLDR you're telling people to worship 'zeus' and harm themselves spiritually beyond repair all by clever ritualistic use of unupdated historical scripts.

There is one way to heaven and that is through faith in the son of God who has one name and that is Jesus Christ.

If you have not read the new testament and the Gospels, you would not know the name of Jesus Christ. You clearly speak English and have a good command of it, I don't know what is stopping you from reading the English Bible. If you read it, you would know that the Son of God has one name and that is Jesus Christ. He has other names too, such as Alpha Omega and many we do not know yet. However, in order to enter heaven and approach the Father, we can do so by no other name.

If you are claiming to be religious, which you have been, but you do not confess Jesus Christ, you are not my brother.

We do not share the same God.

Unless you come to the Father through faith in his Son, there is nothing but hellfire for the religious.
May 20 2023 09:24am
Quote (redExorcist @ May 20 2023 07:36am)
There is one way to heaven and that is through faith in the son of God who has one name and that is Jesus Christ.

If you have not read the new testament and the Gospels, you would not know the name of Jesus Christ. You clearly speak English and have a good command of it, I don't know what is stopping you from reading the English Bible. If you read it, you would know that the Son of God has one name and that is Jesus Christ. He has other names too, such as Alpha Omega and many we do not know yet. However, in order to enter heaven and approach the Father, we can do so by no other name.

If you are claiming to be religious, which you have been, but you do not confess Jesus Christ, you are not my brother.

We do not share the same God.

Unless you come to the Father through faith in his Son, there is nothing but hellfire for the religious.

stop trolling, already discussed that yahusha is not zeus or jesus. yahusha was hebrew not english, you are deceived by the world spirit.

the kingdom of heaven is a 'measure'💉 of leaven🍄,
heaven and earth shall pass,
my truth shall not pass:

the scribes tried to tell yahusha that he was merely a script in a book, you are an egregious sinner like the scribes and pharisees were for denying yahusha the name of the creator
instead you worship a god of your own making, a "je zeus" or babylonian god that microwaves people by 5g towers. god is a deity not the creator. you are possessed.

This post was edited by lodd222 on May 20 2023 09:25am
Gold: 4.00
May 20 2023 09:25am
Walk into the light...
Gold: 98,155.09
May 20 2023 02:17pm
from the God of our God(love) i so do hope that you will continue spreading the power of love and may everything good give you strength brother

This post was edited by RaynePayce on May 20 2023 02:18pm
Gold: 280.69
May 20 2023 02:23pm
Quote (lodd222 @ May 20 2023 09:24am)
stop trolling, already discussed that yahusha is not zeus or jesus. yahusha was hebrew not english, you are deceived by the world spirit.

the kingdom of heaven is a 'measure'💉 of leaven🍄,
heaven and earth shall pass,
my truth shall not pass:

https://i.ibb.co/BtHN0qj/y1jsp9un8wva1.webp

the scribes tried to tell yahusha that he was merely a script in a book, you are an egregious sinner like the scribes and pharisees were for denying yahusha the name of the creator
instead you worship a god of your own making, a "je zeus" or babylonian god that microwaves people by 5g towers. god is a deity not the creator. you are possessed.

Lord Jesus have mercy on lodd222

he has been decieved by the teachings of the devil

Jesus be praised
May 20 2023 05:01pm
Quote (caswallen @ May 20 2023 01:23pm)
Lord Jesus have mercy on lodd222

he has been decieved by the teachings of the devil

Jesus be praised

Gold: 0.69
May 20 2023 08:29pm
Quote (lolkggz @ May 18 2023 09:47pm)

although you might think of yourself as 'good. it has been my experience that a christian doesnt think of themself as 'good. perhaps that is why they are able to humble themselves and repent.

before i was a christian i thought i was a 'good person. some how i was shown it just wasnt so. after i repented i went through a process called conviction of sin. very unpleasant to know the truth of ones own condition.

you may be "good" but only by worldly standards. perhaps now you understand why i challenge your claim of 'good

there are no righteous people only 'self righteous people

Luke 5:32
“I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
King James Version (KJV)
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1421422423424425541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll