d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > Do You Gamble? > Video Lottery
Prev13456722Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,000.70
Nov 20 2018 11:17am

This is what I mean.
Gold: 3,170.00
Warn: 70%
Nov 20 2018 11:50am
bruh video lottery at the bar/gas station is so trailer park boys lol

interesting side note, however - this is how they originally got started. i'll try to find the youtube link for the documentary about the history of gambling machines. the first gambling machine in southwestern america was mechanical and it paid out tokens for beer and cigars. eventually that evolved into the techy microprocessor machines we see today
Gold: 2,504.69
Nov 20 2018 11:52am
Quote (Tamagachi @ Nov 20 2018 11:50am)
bruh video lottery at the bar/gas station is so trailer park boys lol

interesting side note, however - this is how they originally got started. i'll try to find the youtube link for the documentary about the history of gambling machines. the first gambling machine in southwestern america was mechanical and it paid out tokens for beer and cigars. eventually that evolved into the techy microprocessor machines we see today

congrats unlock lol
Nov 20 2018 11:52am
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 19 2018 02:48pm)
listen, i buy a cheap cigar quite often for long drives. it's a fucking waste of money but i like it.

if you want to spend money on gambling as a hobby, fine. but many poor people see those machines as a way to get cash for a small investment, not realizing they could just save a few grand a year by avoiding it.

want to find out if it's "worth it" to you? start a ledger and track your +/- through the year.

so one time i wanted to degen on scratch tickets and just see what happened. spent most of the day at a convenience store nearby. went through about $700 worth of tickets or so and left with about tree fiddy. it was a lot of tickets, stacked so high the tower was unstable. so yes it's true that negative odds can melt cardboard beams
Nov 20 2018 11:54am
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 20 2018 01:52pm)
congrats unlock lol

haha thank you two years in the making. happened last night out of the blue it was so random i went to the store, came back and bam lol. feels absolutely fucking amazing. just need to make sure no more accidental mistakes lol. after 2 years of susp too so yeah it's really nice ty for the love
Nov 20 2018 11:56am
Quote (Tamagachi @ Nov 20 2018 11:54am)
haha thank you two years in the making. happened last night out of the blue it was so random i went to the store, came back and bam lol. feels absolutely fucking amazing. just need to make sure no more accidental mistakes lol. after 2 years of susp too so yeah it's really nice ty for the love

you going to run for first 99 this ladder or retired? i did quite enjoy the rage threads in the PvM section over the years.
Nov 20 2018 12:05pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 20 2018 01:56pm)
you going to run for first 99 this ladder or retired? i did quite enjoy the rage threads in the PvM section over the years.

well i never thought the unlock would happen. i mean, over the weekend while i was still locked, we were kind of joking about it. a buddy was like, "where's the zon shop?"
now that it's actually possible, idk. it's a lot of pressure i'd hate to lose but i know it's still possible especially with good friends still around. but to be clear, the effort was never just me. it was a combined effort of my computer and two computers in america that actually won the world and many of the character-class world wins. will probably need to make a phone call i mean i really don't even know all of the restrictions that kid who took over D2 in blizz has actually implemented. also, 50% is HELLA hard to trade in real time. it's fine if i'm writing essays casually in every post lol but yeah i mean... i'm going to consult with some people. it will be extremely difficult. apparently there isn't any farcast option so i'm thinking LR + blizz but i've heard conflicting advice. up for the challenge, but scared to lose the throne i guess idk. got a couple of weeks to figure it out. maybe some trial runs first.

what's weird is that it's in december, eh ? used to be late may / mid november. super convenient date tho dec 8th. then make bank selling drops once everyone is on vacay for the holiday season

so let's see. but will need a solid reset team obv. every time we get a team, people seem to drop off or eventually fall asleep and the only option goes to public runs. usually works out but damn it's a lot of effort
for example, the world win reset i slept over 10 hours each day for 7 days straight in preparation for the reset because sleep is actually cumulative. then i didn't even have a single beer until the runs were completely perfect because i couldn't get drowsy. it was 55 hours on the first stint, slept about 6 hours, then another 50 hours. that got the runs up but it ain't easy lol
Gold: 2,382.00
Nov 20 2018 12:05pm
No I barely do
Nov 20 2018 12:07pm
Quote (Tamagachi @ Nov 20 2018 12:05pm)
well i never thought the unlock would happen. i mean, over the weekend while i was still locked, we were kind of joking about it. a buddy was like, "where's the zon shop?"
now that it's actually possible, idk. it's a lot of pressure i'd hate to lose but i know it's still possible especially with good friends still around. but to be clear, the effort was never just me. it was a combined effort of my computer and two computers in america that actually won the world and many of the character-class world wins. will probably need to make a phone call i mean i really don't even know all of the restrictions that kid who took over D2 in blizz has actually implemented. also, 50% is HELLA hard to trade in real time. it's fine if i'm writing essays casually in every post lol but yeah i mean... i'm going to consult with some people. it will be extremely difficult. apparently there isn't any farcast option so i'm thinking LR + blizz but i've heard conflicting advice. up for the challenge, but scared to lose the throne i guess idk. got a couple of weeks to figure it out. maybe some trial runs first.

what's weird is that it's in december, eh ? used to be late may / mid november. super convenient date tho dec 8th. then make bank selling drops once everyone is on vacay for the holiday season

so let's see. but will need a solid reset team obv. every time we get a team, people seem to drop off or eventually fall asleep and the only option goes to public runs. usually works out but damn it's a lot of effort
for example, the world win reset i slept over 10 hours each day for 7 days straight in preparation for the reset because sleep is actually cumulative. then i didn't even have a single beer until the runs were completely perfect because i couldn't get drowsy. it was 55 hours on the first stint, slept about 6 hours, then another 50 hours. that got the runs up but it ain't easy lol

good luck, blizzard has cracked down on bots pretty hard. followers get a lot of bans afaik. it could be significantly harder to do your process now.
Gold: 1,000.70
Nov 20 2018 12:17pm
Lunch today is a double cheese burger with fries and tea

Staring the video lotto machine down
But I’ve milked it enough for the rest of the year
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev13456722Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll