d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1392393394395396541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 22,408.44
May 5 2023 05:22am
Quote (sirthom @ May 5 2023 07:22am)
Sup?

Ok got you thanks for the convo.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
May 5 2023 05:38am
Quote (CrazyIz @ May 5 2023 10:47pm)
Thank you for sharing the story, not gonna lie I probly would have shit my pants lol. So I have a few questions if that's alright.

You and a few mates when to a house party or camping? You said you guys were pretty much in the middle of nowhere but there was a house where everyone is partying(I think) and also a newly built house that someone said you guys can use?

About 5-6 males and 5 females all were partying alot 20x 24 of beer and weed as weed guessing hard liquor as well?

Did anyone else witness what you saw? Or was it only you?

What is it that you believe in? Like yes you believe in god I got that but are you a Catholic? Muslim? Buddha? Just curious.

But yes I have a better understand with what you mean by the unseen world thank you.

yes sir we call it a "camp out" we used to do several camp outs each year in different areas
and yeah people drink alot in my industry there is a huge drinking culture here mostly beer but occasionally hard liquor
personally i dont drink at all and have never been a drinker, i prefer the herbal alternative :)
no one else witnessed this because they were all sleeping and having nightmares while this was going on, also i couldn't say a word i was trying my absolute hardest to yell HELP!
but was completely paralyzed, even my voice. it was weird as soon as i asked Jesus for help (in my mind) its like it let go and disappeared immediately

and i remember the instant it let go i had to stop myself from yelling because i would have woken the whole house up and then had to explain it..
i started with Christianity, looked into Buddhism, shamanism(that shit is satanic) and finally got my answers from Islam which explains everything about the unseen world & the djinn
but i wouldn't label myself im not practicing any religion or going to church or anything
Gold: 22,408.44
May 5 2023 07:24am
Quote (Nirjan @ May 5 2023 07:38am)
yes sir we call it a "camp out" we used to do several camp outs each year in different areas
and yeah people drink alot in my industry there is a huge drinking culture here mostly beer but occasionally hard liquor
personally i dont drink at all and have never been a drinker, i prefer the herbal alternative :)
no one else witnessed this because they were all sleeping and having nightmares while this was going on, also i couldn't say a word i was trying my absolute hardest to yell HELP!
but was completely paralyzed, even my voice. it was weird as soon as i asked Jesus for help (in my mind) its like it let go and disappeared immediately

and i remember the instant it let go i had to stop myself from yelling because i would have woken the whole house up and then had to explain it..
i started with Christianity, looked into Buddhism, shamanism(that shit is satanic) and finally got my answers from Islam which explains everything about the unseen world & the djinn
but i wouldn't label myself im not practicing any religion or going to church or anything

Kind of a crazy story but there's alot out there I don't know so I can't/won't say true or not any crap. Think that's awesome that you did some searching and just one stick with one and just follow blindly. Admittedly I don't know much Islam, something to do a bit of research on :D
Gold: 16,366.69
Warn: 10%
May 5 2023 10:15am
i fall to my knees and cry out for
Gold: 0.69
May 5 2023 03:01pm
Quote (CrazyIz @ May 5 2023 06:24am)
Kind of a crazy story but there's alot out there I don't know so I can't/won't say true or not any crap. Think that's awesome that you did some searching and just one stick with one and just follow blindly. Admittedly I don't know much Islam, something to do a bit of research on :D

the vid is easy to watch imo
Michael Egnor: The Evidence against Materialism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqHrpBPdtSI
May 5 2023 05:06pm
Quote (CrazyIz @ May 6 2023 01:24am)

If you believe there is only one god deserving of worship (the creator) that makes you technically a Muslim
Did you know Jesus (Isa) is mentioned more times in the quran than the prophet Mohammad?
There is NOT alot of difference between christianity and Islam. Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet of god and a very important one but one of thousands throughout time including Noah and the last prophet Mohamad. Religious properganda makes muslims out to be terrorists & wife beaters ect and admittedly thats what i thought too until i looked into it a little more.
Gold: 291.00
May 5 2023 05:10pm
Quote (Nirjan @ May 5 2023 04:06pm)
If you believe there is only one god deserving of worship (the creator) that makes you technically a Muslim

:rofl:
May 5 2023 05:13pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ May 6 2023 11:10am)
:rofl:

🤷‍♂️ im sure you could call it what you like but thats all it takes, you dont have to pray 15 times a day to call yourself a believer
Gold: 0.69
May 5 2023 08:44pm
Quote (Nirjan @ May 5 2023 04:06pm)
Did you know Jesus (Isa) is mentioned more times in the quran than the prophet Mohammad?
There is NOT alot of difference between christianity and Islam. Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet of god and a very important one but one of thousands throughout time including Noah and the last prophet Mohamad. Religious properganda makes muslims out to be terrorists & wife beaters ect and admittedly thats what i thought too until i looked into it a little more.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/9hgcgw/hotd_188_muhammad_tells_a_womanbeaten_to_the/
HOTD 188: Muhammad tells a woman—beaten to the point her skin is green—to have sex with her wife-beating husband. Aisha says “I have not seen any woman suffer as much as the believing women”
May 5 2023 08:46pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 6 2023 02:44pm)
[URL]https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/9hgcgw/hotd_188_muhammad_tells_a_womanbeaten_to_the/[/URL]
HOTD 188: Muhammad tells a woman—beaten to the point her skin is green—to have sex with her wife-beating husband. Aisha says “I have not seen any woman suffer as much as the believing women”

Exodus 21:20-21
20 “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1392393394395396541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll