d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1391392393394395541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 22,408.44
May 5 2023 04:56am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 4 2023 09:50pm)
it doesnt need to be from the heart? faking it will work just fine is what your saying?

comment you made from #3685

is that what is going on? trolling?
nevertheless i still answer but in a open forum. if i am just being trolled others might gain benefit from others deceitfulness.

plenty of evidence of 'strange things if one cares to look and stop lying to oneself
Michael Egnor: The Evidence against Materialism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqHrpBPdtSI

Ok now for this there's a few things here

We will start from the top.
So I think we are both just misunderstanding each other. So what I think you mean is you have to repent before you die. I'm saying when you die you'll be brought to judgement (what ever that maybe) and what I'm saying is at that point knowing where your going if you were a non believer seeing hell and understanding that your life of sin was wrong you would THEN repent. Partly out f fear of we're you're going and partly because you are sorry)

That's what I'm trying to say. I'm saying when you die repent doesnt need to be in your heart at that time.

Ok second part

That was and is not to you noties how it was to someone else? I was talking o death_knight they gave me a general awnser and not just say one word awnser that explains nothing. They are me what they think. So I was tanking them or that and said I wouldn't troll them in other forms. Next time pls take the time to read and also don't be so defensive, I'm not trolling you just general trying to have a convo this does interest me. I won't "convert" or anything like that but I do find it interesting and would like to know more I have LOTS of question and no I don't think you or alot can awnser them but still can ask them and try 😊😊.

So can we both agree to have a calm convo about is?
May 5 2023 04:58am
Quote (sirthom @ May 4 2023 04:43pm)
I was too, which was why I ask about parts of the light spectrum you can't see and if you still believe in them despite the fact you can't see them.
If yes, why?

You know that's not a good awnser. I haven't been a dick or trolling. I expect the same from you. I do get what you're saying but I think it a crappy point that doesn't do anything that's all.
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
May 5 2023 05:01am
Quote (CrazyIz @ May 5 2023 05:58am)
You know that's not a good awnser. I haven't been a dick or trolling. I expect the same from you. I do get what you're saying but I think it a crappy point that doesn't do anything that's all.

Someone says they don't believe something cause they can't see it.
I site examples of things that are there but you can't see also.
How is this not a good point?
May 5 2023 05:03am
Quote (sirthom @ May 5 2023 07:01am)
Someone says they don't believe something cause they can't see it.
I site examples of things that are there but you can't see also.
How is this not a good point?

Quote (sirthom @ May 4 2023 04:43pm)
I was too, which was why I ask about parts of the light spectrum you can't see and if you still believe in them despite the fact you can't see them.
If yes, why?

This is true I can't see them but I know they are there., question how did we figure this out the light spectrum? Was it sciences? Or did the book just say it ( I don't know I haven't read the Bible)

This post was edited by CrazyIz on May 4 2023 04:46pm

I feel like that a poor awnser if anything that's like me saying the devil exists my proof goat have horns 🤘 does that make sense should you accept as an awnser? That's what I mean. I see what you are saying but again I think it was just a bad example that's all

This post was edited by CrazyIz on May 5 2023 05:05am
Gold: 0.69
May 5 2023 05:06am
Quote (CrazyIz @ May 5 2023 03:56am)
Ok now for this there's a few things here

We will start from the top.
So I think we are both just misunderstanding each other. So what I think you mean is you have to repent before you die. I'm saying when you die you'll be brought to judgement (what ever that maybe) and what I'm saying is at that point knowing where your going if you were a non believer seeing hell and understanding that your life of sin was wrong you would THEN repent. Partly out f fear of we're you're going and partly because you are sorry)

That's what I'm trying to say. I'm saying when you die repent doesnt need to be in your heart at that time.

Ok second part

That was and is not to you noties how it was to someone else? I was talking o death_knight they gave me a general awnser and not just say one word awnser that explains nothing. They are me what they think. So I was tanking them or that and said I wouldn't troll them in other forms. Next time pls take the time to read and also don't be so defensive, I'm not trolling you just general trying to have a convo this does interest me. I won't "convert" or anything like that but I do find it interesting and would like to know more I have LOTS of question and no I don't think you or alot can awnser them but still can ask them and try 😊😊.

So can we both agree to have a calm convo about is?

so you want to have the option of repenting because your scared but wont do it because you want to change your 'wicked ways?

it was an admission of trolling and it remains suspicious.

dont forget the link
May 5 2023 05:12am
Still have to watch that. I don't think you're understanding what I mean. Can I ask why are you aggressive? I'm not attacking in anyway if anything I'm jus asking a question an.instaed of having. Convo im getting one word answers or have my words pick and choose what I'm saying instead of just reading as it is. If you don't want to have a convo with me about it that's fine np if you really think I'm just trolling again that's fine I'll walk away but just remember I came here with questions I am nice didn't attack anyone here or was troll yet all I got in return from you was avoiding convo and just trying to say I'm wrong and that's it.

So before this goes any further. Would you like to talk about this with me or no? If no I'll go away from this thread.

Sirthom same goes for you here as well.
May 5 2023 05:16am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 5 2023 07:06am)
so you want to have the option of repenting because your scared but wont do it because you want to change your 'wicked ways?

it was an admission of trolling and it remains suspicious.

dont forget the link

Ok gonna have to watch the video when at home a bit long 30mins.
May 5 2023 05:19am
Quote (CrazyIz @ May 5 2023 06:12am)
Still have to watch that. I don't think you're understanding what I mean. Can I ask why are you aggressive? I'm not attacking in anyway if anything I'm jus asking a question an.instaed of having. Convo im getting one word answers or have my words pick and choose what I'm saying instead of just reading as it is. If you don't want to have a convo with me about it that's fine np if you really think I'm just trolling again that's fine I'll walk away but just remember I came here with questions I am nice didn't attack anyone here or was troll yet all I got in return from you was avoiding convo and just trying to say I'm wrong and that's it.

So before this goes any further. Would you like to talk about this with me or no? If no I'll go away from this thread.

Sirthom same goes for you here as well.

I never attacked you or was being aggressive.
Stop being a victim and grow thicker skin plz.
May 5 2023 05:20am
Quote (sirthom @ May 5 2023 07:19am)
I never attacked you or was being aggressive.
Stop being a victim and grow thicker skin plz.

Lol not being a victim just asking for a real convo if you can't have one that's fine as well

But yes I will say you didn't attack me nor did anyone it the way thing are coming off I what I mean.

This post was edited by CrazyIz on May 5 2023 05:21am
May 5 2023 05:22am
Quote (CrazyIz @ May 5 2023 06:20am)
Lol not being a victim just asking for a real convo if you can't have one that's fine as well

Sup?
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1391392393394395541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll