d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1390391392393394541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
May 4 2023 05:46pm
Hookers will show u 50 bucks
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
May 4 2023 06:08pm
Quote (Nirjan @ May 4 2023 06:44pm)
you wouldn't believe me if i told ya :P but here goes
when i was in my early 20's i was on a working "camp out" at a place called serpentine valley aka "The stix" its basically in the middle of no where.
there were about 6 males, 5 females & a cook all staying in one house for this trip which would take about 2 weeks and we had like 20x 24 packs of beer lol
so anyway weird unexplainable shit was happening right away. the cook had seen someone walking around behind her in the corner of her eye while she was alone all day
i was like the apprentice at the time and the older men didn't believe any of it and neither did i really.
but weird things were happening to me actually almost died twice within those 2 weeks once when a part of a machine dropped from a height and landed right next to my foot
another time when the nut on an industrial grinder came off by itself and the plate slid off the shaft while still spinning at 2800rpm, it hit the ground and flew into a concrete wall smashed it to fuckers while i was bailed in the corner lol.

this other time the older people were on the piss in the house. big party, me and my mate were in the room havn a joint, i needed a shit but didn't want to go out into the party to use the toilet coz they would give me shit about smoking weed. there was another house that had just been built but was empty and we were allowed to use its toilets and showers so i jumped out the window and walked up to the house took a shit and came back to the window but my friend had closed the fkn window on me and went to get on the piss with the others.
so i was locked out unless i went around the front way past all the drunks who would give me shit. i waited next to the window thinking my friend will come back and open it
but while i was standing out there i heard this fucked up noise coming from under the house. i thought it was someone trying to scare me and i was trying to think how a human could make that noise
and then pinecones started getting thrown towards me from these trees so i fkn ran lol i wasn't scared until the pinecone thing.
here is the demon part lol, it was one of our last nights at the house, the men were all in one room and women in the other
i woke up randomly and noticed all the other men were fast asleep but they were all making scared whimpering sounds (these are tough hard working men) like scared little bitches they were all having mad nightmares at the exact same time.

then out of the darkness right in front of me i saw it, i was literally paralyzed with terror, it put its giant hands on my shoulders i remember the fingers were very long.
and its face got closer to my face this thing was some kind of hybrid animal thing, it had a long face just huge and it had fuckin horns too, but they weren't big diablo horns they were small curled horns, very small compared to the rest of its face. so wtf was i to do? i was a non believer fearing for my soul! this thing didn't want my life it wanted my soul and was going to take it
do you know how hard it is for a nonbeleiver to ask Jesus Christ for help?
well i did and it worked.

another thing i want to say is when it put its face up to my face, it kept going until its face was literally inside my face and i saw what it was made from, like millions of crazy little sparks buzzing around each other super fast. i now think thats pure energy or something, the Muslims say the djinn were created from fire, kind of what it looked like. anyway this experience has made me rethink life as you can imagine
its impossible to prove these things to anyone we aren't supposed to know about the unseen world

Welcome to the other side of the mirror.
LMK if need a guided tour.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
May 4 2023 06:23pm
Quote (sirthom @ May 5 2023 12:08pm)
Welcome to the other side of the mirror.
LMK if need a guided tour.

You've had similar experiences?
May 4 2023 06:26pm
Quote (Nirjan @ May 4 2023 07:23pm)
You've had similar experiences?

You have no idea.
I pretty much spend most of my time in the "profound".

But GL getting these muggles to listen.
They have been convinced the mundane is all there is.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
May 4 2023 06:35pm
Quote (sirthom @ May 5 2023 12:26pm)
You have no idea.
I pretty much spend most of my time in the "profound".

But GL getting these muggles to listen.
They have been convinced the mundane is all there is.

interesting
when you know you know i guess
i see it as a gift
without my experience i would be another ignorant muggle
May 4 2023 07:15pm
Quote (Nirjan @ May 4 2023 07:35pm)
interesting
when you know you know i guess
i see it as a gift
without my experience i would be another ignorant muggle

You just got a glimpse.
It goes much deeper.
Gold: 1.71
Warn: 50%
May 4 2023 07:16pm
Quote (sirthom @ May 5 2023 01:15pm)
You just got a glimpse.
It goes much deeper.

That's what he said
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
May 4 2023 07:16pm
Quote (sirthom @ 4 May 2023 19:15)
You just got a glimpse.
It goes much deeper.

Brain activated
Gold: 0.69
May 4 2023 07:50pm
Quote (CrazyIz @ May 4 2023 05:48am)
To me repentant doesn't need to be a now or in your heart, there really is no one or anything to say what a right an what is wrong there a few guide lines that almost no one really follows even the church, at best we go with do good to other help them out treat other the way you want to b treated. Once at judgment would be the time to see if a non believer would become one with in a instant and then repent now knowing what was waiting for them.

it doesnt need to be from the heart? faking it will work just fine is what your saying?

comment you made from #3685
OMG OMG OMG (sorry if that's wrong) but wow you gave he best awnser and it's really good love the way you put it thank you! That was all I kind of wanted and you sir(or ma) delivered thank you! I won't troll you anymore about anything :)

is that what is going on? trolling?
nevertheless i still answer but in a open forum. if i am just being trolled others might gain benefit from others deceitfulness.

plenty of evidence of 'strange things if one cares to look and stop lying to oneself
Michael Egnor: The Evidence against Materialism

Gold: 1,008.44
May 5 2023 04:47am
Quote (Nirjan @ May 4 2023 07:44pm)
you wouldn't believe me if i told ya :P but here goes
when i was in my early 20's i was on a working "camp out" at a place called serpentine valley aka "The stix" its basically in the middle of no where.
there were about 6 males, 5 females & a cook all staying in one house for this trip which would take about 2 weeks and we had like 20x 24 packs of beer lol
so anyway weird unexplainable shit was happening right away. the cook had seen someone walking around behind her in the corner of her eye while she was alone all day
i was like the apprentice at the time and the older men didn't believe any of it and neither did i really.
but weird things were happening to me actually almost died twice within those 2 weeks once when a part of a machine dropped from a height and landed right next to my foot
another time when the nut on an industrial grinder came off by itself and the plate slid off the shaft while still spinning at 2800rpm, it hit the ground and flew into a concrete wall smashed it to fuckers while i was bailed in the corner lol.

this other time the older people were on the piss in the house. big party, me and my mate were in the room havn a joint, i needed a shit but didn't want to go out into the party to use the toilet coz they would give me shit about smoking weed. there was another house that had just been built but was empty and we were allowed to use its toilets and showers so i jumped out the window and walked up to the house took a shit and came back to the window but my friend had closed the fkn window on me and went to get on the piss with the others.
so i was locked out unless i went around the front way past all the drunks who would give me shit. i waited next to the window thinking my friend will come back and open it
but while i was standing out there i heard this fucked up noise coming from under the house. i thought it was someone trying to scare me and i was trying to think how a human could make that noise
and then pinecones started getting thrown towards me from these trees so i fkn ran lol i wasn't scared until the pinecone thing.
here is the demon part lol, it was one of our last nights at the house, the men were all in one room and women in the other
i woke up randomly and noticed all the other men were fast asleep but they were all making scared whimpering sounds (these are tough hard working men) like scared little bitches they were all having mad nightmares at the exact same time.

then out of the darkness right in front of me i saw it, i was literally paralyzed with terror, it put its giant hands on my shoulders i remember the fingers were very long.
and its face got closer to my face this thing was some kind of hybrid animal thing, it had a long face just huge and it had fuckin horns too, but they weren't big diablo horns they were small curled horns, very small compared to the rest of its face. so wtf was i to do? i was a non believer fearing for my soul! this thing didn't want my life it wanted my soul and was going to take it
do you know how hard it is for a nonbeleiver to ask Jesus Christ for help?
well i did and it worked.

another thing i want to say is when it put its face up to my face, it kept going until its face was literally inside my face and i saw what it was made from, like millions of crazy little sparks buzzing around each other super fast. i now think thats pure energy or something, the Muslims say the djinn were created from fire, kind of what it looked like. anyway this experience has made me rethink life as you can imagine
its impossible to prove these things to anyone we aren't supposed to know about the unseen world

Thank you for sharing the story, not gonna lie I probly would have shit my pants lol. So I have a few questions if that's alright.

You and a few mates when to a house party or camping? You said you guys were pretty much in the middle of nowhere but there was a house where everyone is partying(I think) and also a newly built house that someone said you guys can use?

About 5-6 males and 5 females all were partying alot 20x 24 of beer and weed as weed guessing hard liquor as well?

Did anyone else witness what you saw? Or was it only you?

What is it that you believe in? Like yes you believe in god I got that but are you a Catholic? Muslim? Buddha? Just curious.

But yes I have a better understand with what you mean by the unseen world thank you.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1390391392393394541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll