d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1375376377378379541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,661.91
Warn: 30%
Apr 20 2023 12:01am
Quote (death_knight @ Apr 20 2023 01:50am)
Not sure, but you were being an ass to something else saying they cannot formulate an argument when you can't either. So, I provided you with an argument as I see it.

I provided 3 premises and a conclusion. Each premise is supported by strong evidence you can find yourself and 2 premises can be tested personally. This is an example of an inductive argument that is based on the credibility of its sources and the number of elements taken into account. In this case, there are a lot of videos and a lot of photos and you are probably educated enough to do the calculations. There are also a lot of people working on this problem. If you do the work to determine if the argument is valid which will add to the data set if you do it properly (or even improperly).

Do you agree or disagree with my argument? Do you have any problems with my argument? If so, you are welcome to challenge the structure of my argument or the premises themselves. In any case, I will respond in a respectful and democratic manner.

omfg its every night with you
Gold: 0.69
Apr 20 2023 08:39am
Quote (death_knight @ Apr 19 2023 10:50pm)
Not sure, but you were being an ass to something else saying they cannot formulate an argument when you can't either. So, I provided you with an argument as I see it.

I provided 3 premises and a conclusion. Each premise is supported by strong evidence you can find yourself and 2 premises can be tested personally. This is an example of an inductive argument that is based on the credibility of its sources and the number of elements taken into account. In this case, there are a lot of videos and a lot of photos and you are probably educated enough to do the calculations. There are also a lot of people working on this problem. If you do the work to determine if the argument is valid which will add to the data set if you do it properly (or even improperly).

Do you agree or disagree with my argument? Do you have any problems with my argument? If so, you are welcome to challenge the structure of my argument or the premises themselves. In any case, I will respond in a respectful and democratic manner.

right on but lets do it properly and i will take a little time and look at your argument(s)

first take your argument to the proper thread
Globe Earth
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77269763&f=27

history of conflict (short version) in said thread thread i merely pointed out the the round earthers were making poor arguments and thats how i was branded a "flat earther" :) Im finding it so amusing I wont actually reveal what i believe.

whats Melatonina beef? hes just following me around trying to get a plus one and will even stoop to strawmanning

ok thats my offer. take your round earth argument to the proper thread. dont forget to tag me and i will look at it
Globe Earth

Quote (Melatonina @ Apr 19 2023 10:37pm)

actual vid of melatonia in power training

Gold: 47.45
Warn: 40%
Apr 20 2023 09:23am
it's easy to say "poor arguments", much less to prove why they are, especially if you don't understand basic science and logic reasoning.

"Im finding it so amusing I wont actually reveal what i believe."

You look like a child happy to receive any attention at this point and it's quite pathetic lmao

You're defintely a flat earther lol the only amusing thing is you constantly denying it.
Gold: 32,639.69
Apr 20 2023 09:27am
Quote (Melatonina @ Apr 20 2023 10:23am)
it's easy to say "poor arguments", much less to prove why they are, especially if you don't understand basic science and logic reasoning.

"Im finding it so amusing I wont actually reveal what i believe."

You look like a child happy to receive any attention at this point and it's quite pathetic lmao

You're defintely a flat earther lol the only amusing thing is you constantly denying it.

Sounds like his excuses not to play you in chess.
Gold: 47.45
Warn: 40%
Apr 20 2023 09:52am
Quote (lolkggz @ Apr 20 2023 05:27pm)
Sounds like his excuses not to play you in chess.

he doesn't even tell his lichess account. I bet 850 elo and 30k history games
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Apr 20 2023 01:41pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 20 Apr 2023 08:39)
right on but lets do it properly and i will take a little time and look at your argument(s)

first take your argument to the proper thread
Globe Earth
[URL]https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77269763&f=27[/URL]

history of conflict (short version) in said thread thread i merely pointed out the the round earthers were making poor arguments and thats how i was branded a "flat earther" :) Im finding it so amusing I wont actually reveal what i believe.

whats Melatonina beef? hes just following me around trying to get a plus one and will even stoop to strawmanning

ok thats my offer. take your round earth argument to the proper thread. dont forget to tag me and i will look at it
Globe Earth

actual vid of melatonia in power training

I'm not interested in arguing in that topic. My goal was to lay down a solid argument about how the Earth is round. This applies to our disagreements about God because how many of your statements were formulated like my round earth argument? I was say none. Not only do you make invalid arguments, it is hard to determine your conclusions many times because they are unsupported by your premises. And all this is not even debating if an argument is true or not. I was trying to illustrate the process of presenting an argument and I did ask, do you agree or disagree with my argument and what might I do to improve it. Again this has nothing to do with the truth. I am in interested in the validity of arguments, specifically: Do the premises support the conclusion? And if so, how can the premises be verified?

That my friend is what separates us, you make all kinds of statements but they are not arguments and most of the time you treat my arguments like they are statements. Clearly this is a roadblock to effective communication.
Gold: 14,670.69
Apr 20 2023 03:17pm
Bin one spot in heaven pls
Gold: 0.69
Apr 20 2023 03:58pm
Quote (death_knight @ Apr 20 2023 12:41pm)
I'm not interested in arguing in that topic. My goal was to lay down a solid argument about how the Earth is round. This applies to our disagreements about God because how many of your statements were formulated like my round earth argument? I was say none. Not only do you make invalid arguments, it is hard to determine your conclusions many times because they are unsupported by your premises. And all this is not even debating if an argument is true or not. I was trying to illustrate the process of presenting an argument and I did ask, do you agree or disagree with my argument and what might I do to improve it. Again this has nothing to do with the truth. I am in interested in the validity of arguments, specifically: Do the premises support the conclusion? And if so, how can the premises be verified?

That my friend is what separates us, you make all kinds of statements but they are not arguments and most of the time you treat my arguments like they are statements. Clearly this is a roadblock to effective communication.

thats great, here is the proper thread.
Globe Earth

and please stop making vague references to old arguments and declaring victory its unbecoming.
Gold: 674.08
Apr 20 2023 04:14pm
What if heaven was hell and vica versa? If I told you “go to hell”, would you tell I cursed ya?
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Apr 20 2023 04:26pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 20 Apr 2023 15:58)
thats great, here is the proper thread.
Globe Earth

and please stop making vague references to old arguments and declaring victory its unbecoming.

You said abiogenesis doesn't make sense, why?
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1375376377378379541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll