d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1367368369370371541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Apr 19 2023 03:50am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Apr 19 2023 02:42am)
Your pride never allowed you to even discuss anything outside of what you personally believe.
You telling people to lose pride when you disagree, then calling them arrogant doofuses putting yourself above them, is as if like buddhist gets his peak of meditation practice in search of ego death, so he can finally tell everyone how his ego death makes him better than everyone else.
Practice what you preach, cos following your own words and thoughts,your path to heaven is lockedas well.

perhaps your correct about buddhism, either way thats very amusing.

you claiming to be scripture authority, just another antitheist in their own god hood. atheist godhood........ in your confusion your confusing pride with conviction.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Apr 19 2023 03:52am
Gold: 0.00
Apr 19 2023 03:58am
You just need to love for real and repent 100% of all your sins to go to heaven.

No need 10000 words or big size / bold words to explain, it's pretty simple.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Apr 19 2023 04:18am
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 19 2023 10:50am)
perhaps your correct about buddhism, either way thats very amusing.

you claiming to be scripture authority, just another antitheist in their own god hood. atheist godhood........ in your confusion your confusing pride with conviction.

What makes you think I'm an atheist? The fact I find bible to be a meme?
Cmon, even you altar licking simpletons can do better than that.
Theres 10k gods in the world. You reject all but one, you're more atheist than I am.

Scripture authority. Elaborate that for me please

I accept the fact that there's much to learn and I expose myself to it, while you stubbornly only accept scifi book written 2k years ago. Start growing uo. Emotionally and mentally. Jesus would be ashamed
Apr 19 2023 04:28am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Apr 19 2023 03:18am)
What makes you think I'm an atheist? The fact I find bible to be a meme?
Cmon, even you altar licking simpletons can do better than that.
Theres 10k gods in the world. You reject all but one, you're more atheist than I am.

Scripture authority. Elaborate that for me please

I accept the fact that there's much to learn and I expose myself to it, while you stubbornly only accept scifi book written 2k years ago. Start growing uo. Emotionally and mentally. Jesus would be ashamed

yea sure I am an atheist toward your godhood.

"I accept the fact that there's much to learn and I expose myself to it" BUT? "...scifi book..."
(open mind is claimed but in the very same breath demonstrates how locked it is)
Apr 19 2023 04:34am
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 19 2023 11:28am)
yea sure I am an atheist toward your godhood.

"I accept the fact that there's much to learn and I expose myself to it" BUT? "...scifi book..."
(open mind is claimed but in the very same breath demonstrates how locked it is)

I read bible twice, and as much as its a great book full of quality content and things you can learn, it's not a factual book. It's a scifi book. Even priests will tell you those stories are opened for interpretation as they're not literal happenings but stories from which we should learn how to behave in real life.

The problem with christianity is not jesus or his teachings, which were great and globally accepted in probablt every single religion of the world too. Problem is in closed minded people like yourself :)
Open yourself to learn more.

You are not free as long as you're closed in arrogant behaviour full of ignorance. You're not free cos you have no free will or free actions. Instead by love, your religion is ran by fear. Fear of hell, fear of gods judgement, fear of not entering hell. Based on that fear, you do your actions in this world. Those actions are therefore not actions, but reactions to established fears that became part of you.
If you have no free actions but only reactions, you will forever be enslaved.

Read more than a bible. Educate yourself and grow
Apr 19 2023 04:38am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Apr 19 2023 03:34am)
I read bible twice, and as much as its a great book full of quality content and things you can learn, it's not a factual book. It's a scifi book. Even priests will tell you those stories are opened for interpretation as they're not literal happenings but stories from which we should learn how to behave in real life.

The problem with christianity is not jesus or his teachings, which were great and globally accepted in probablt every single religion of the world too. Problem is in closed minded people like yourself :)
Open yourself to learn more.

You are not free as long as you're closed in arrogant behaviour full of ignorance. You're not free cos you have no free will or free actions. Instead by love, your religion is ran by fear. Fear of hell, fear of gods judgement, fear of not entering hell. Based on that fear, you do your actions in this world. Those actions are therefore not actions, but reactions to established fears that became part of you.
If you have no free actions but only reactions, you will forever be enslaved.

Read more than a bible. Educate yourself and grow

i used to be a slave to alcohol and am now free. you really think your gaslighting can compete with that? what is it that your a slave to? consumed by that which you dont 'believe?
Apr 19 2023 05:06am
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 19 2023 11:38am)
i used to be a slave to alcohol and am now free. you really think your gaslighting can compete with that? what is it that your a slave to? consumed by that which you dont 'believe?

And there you are again. Saying I dont believe and that im an atheist simply cos we disagree on magical properties of your book.
Borderline mental but you do you son.

Of course you used to be "slave" to something. Most junkies and addicts find their way out through bible. Not hard to wash the brain of a person if half of it is burned already I guess.
Im a slave to a coffee. Horrible addiction but it is what it is :)

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on Apr 19 2023 05:07am
Apr 19 2023 05:09am
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Apr 19 2023 04:06am)
And there you are again. Saying I dont believe and that im an atheist simply cos we disagree on magical properties of your book.
Borderline mental but you do you son.

Of course you used to be "slave" to something. Most junkies and addicts find they way out through bible. Not hard to wash the brain of a person if half of it is burned already I guess.
Im a slave to a coffee. Horrible addiction but it is what it is :)

most junkies never get free
Apr 19 2023 05:10am
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 19 2023 12:09pm)
most junkies never get free

So you're still a junkie?
Hope life gets better bro. Hope you find a way out.
Gold: 47.45
Warn: 40%
Apr 19 2023 05:25am
xD poor tistuff. so confused in his own confusion he believes he's an open mind lmao
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1367368369370371541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll