d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1359360361362363541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 16,350.71
Warn: 10%
Apr 7 2023 03:36pm
Quote (death_knight @ Apr 7 2023 04:32pm)
Seen a member post this. This is an example of the exalted ignorance of the average Cristian. I thought I'd post this here just to show how crazy this way of life really is.

"so I believe that Christians are superior Human beings in every possible way

we are kinder, the bible is full of teaching us to be kind to others

we are stronger, throughout history we have transformed the earth into a place worth living in

we are tougher, it doesn't matter if anyone else tries to combat us either on the battlefield or politics we never back down or get defeated

we are better looking, because we are immortal and blessed by God we become beautiful like God because we are made in his image

we are fearless, God hasn't given us a spirit of fear, we can look the devil in his face and not be afraid, unlike disbelievers who think the devil is hardcore

we are always right, the bible is 100% true and we believe anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong, wrong in the way they act in life, and they are living in a fantasy because they don't accept the FACT that angels and demons are real also

we are the future, we spent 2 thousand years making the world, we created this Judeo Christian civilization, it is OUR civilization, the very air you breathe is a gift i have given you

we are not a group of stangers like disbelievers.... we are literally a family... NOT FIGURATIVELY"

who cares

Quote (caswallen @ Apr 7 2023 05:25pm)
plz discuss

no

Quote (caswallen @ Apr 7 2023 05:33pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaO6MdJktLA

didnt watch
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Apr 7 2023 03:43pm
Quote (caswallen @ 7 Apr 2023 15:25)
plz discuss

Since it's your quote I must say this is perhaps the most arrogantly twisted exaltation post I've ever read. I don't even know where to begin trying to unpack these layers. The most troubling part is I know you weren't trolling with that post. In any case, this is your opinion which no references to credible science.

I'd offer a logical debate but your cohort already refuses to argue in turn. I asked TiStuff to rephrase his abiogenesis doubts into something I can actually read and respond to. Before him was CK which was unable to do the same thing. Instead I was bombarded with moot issues that mask the issue at hand - experiment that can be done and proven by anyone.

I honestly think some of you guys are not capable of logical reasoning. This is not an insult but rather a practical consideration that I must take into account every time I post a reply. You used the terms "always right" and "fact" about angels is an example of the extremism that is deeply embedded in your mind. I don't like the term brainwashed but your posts sufficiently suggest you are.

You guys use pseudoscience to back up your claims and when you don't, you are in terms of metaphysics that cannot be proven anyway. Your logical house is built on sand and you make bold statements that are impossible to predict or reference.

Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 70%
Apr 7 2023 06:23pm
Quote (death_knight @ Apr 7 2023 03:43pm)
Since it's your quote I must say this is perhaps the most arrogantly twisted exaltation post I've ever read. I don't even know where to begin trying to unpack these layers. The most troubling part is I know you weren't trolling with that post. In any case, this is your opinion which no references to credible science.

I'd offer a logical debate but your cohort already refuses to argue in turn. I asked TiStuff to rephrase his abiogenesis doubts into something I can actually read and respond to. Before him was CK which was unable to do the same thing. Instead I was bombarded with moot issues that mask the issue at hand - experiment that can be done and proven by anyone.

I honestly think some of you guys are not capable of logical reasoning. This is not an insult but rather a practical consideration that I must take into account every time I post a reply. You used the terms "always right" and "fact" about angels is an example of the extremism that is deeply embedded in your mind. I don't like the term brainwashed but your posts sufficiently suggest you are.

You guys use pseudoscience to back up your claims and when you don't, you are in terms of metaphysics that cannot be proven anyway. Your logical house is built on sand and you make bold statements that are impossible to predict or reference.

I want in on this
Can I get in on this?
Just tell me what side I’m on and let’s go

High warn movement on the rise
users real posting how they feel I’m reading over it with low eyes
Bunk what you said let’s talk mysticism and spirituality instead cus the users you quote post with no head

What are your feelings on the reach of religion and influence of the state
Tldr to abbreviate
@ me bet you d’escalate
Gold: 186.16
Apr 7 2023 08:52pm
This Sunday Is Easter/Resurrection Sunday. Find a good Bible Believing Church & Attend!
Gold: 16,350.71
Warn: 10%
Apr 7 2023 08:54pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 7 2023 10:52pm)
This Sunday Is Easter/Resurrection Sunday. Find a good Bible Believing Church & Attend!

easter is about the easter bunny and presents. not sure what youre on there, pal.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 8 2023 12:14am
Quote (penguinhero @ Apr 7 2023 07:54pm)
easter is about the easter bunny and presents. not sure what youre on there, pal.

atheist believes in the easter bunny

This post was edited by TiStuff on Apr 8 2023 12:15am
Gold: 77,294.01
Apr 8 2023 12:35am
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 8 2023 12:14am)
atheist believes in the easter bunny

are you saying all children are atheists?
Gold: 1.71
Warn: 60%
Apr 8 2023 12:36am
I'm a octagon earther
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 8 2023 12:41am
Quote (klink @ Apr 7 2023 11:35pm)
are you saying all children are atheists?

i was saying penguinhero believes in the easter bunny............c'mon man

Quote (MoreTimeToKill @ Apr 7 2023 11:36pm)
I'm a octagon earther

wrong thread :)
Gold: 1.71
Warn: 60%
Apr 8 2023 12:42am
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 8 2023 06:41pm)
i was saying penguinhero believes in the easter bunny............c'mon man

wrong thread :)

Ima 2D earther
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1359360361362363541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll