d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1351352353354355541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.00
Apr 2 2023 06:32pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 3 Apr 2023 00:08)
NO, islam is a false religion and will lead you to hell. You need Jesus Christ in order to be saved. You need to find a Church that preaches the true Gospel that Jesus died and rose again to pay for your sins and that preaches the Word of God, the Bible.

Take the time to read this first post.

i think your response is inapropriate and disrespectful towards . everyone has the right to choose their own religion and i dont see why you attack and demean them for it. you went further and labeled a particular religion as "false" and also said that it will lead someone to hell. thats not only disrespectful but also ignores the fact that different people have different beliefs and values. for me you have proven to be a troll by writing that and by forcing your own beliefs on others because thats nothing a true christian would do.

i just reported you.

This post was edited by sadhuman on Apr 2 2023 06:33pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 2 2023 07:48pm
Quote (Kyhle @ Mar 31 2023 08:41pm)
Who is Belle Delphine for 100?

the only person who can sell bath water and some leftie will buy it ..................100fg gimmie

Quote (Auger @ Apr 2 2023 05:14pm)
for a fake religion it is very popular in Canada as opposed to other religions :unsure:

islam appeals to the flesh.

Quote (robbhc @ Apr 2 2023 05:23pm)
Is religion still a thing?

ever hear of atheism? biggest religious kooks there is
Apr 2 2023 07:50pm
Quote (sadhuman @ Apr 2 2023 05:32pm)
i think your response is inapropriate and disrespectful towards ^Auger. everyone has the right to choose their own religion and i dont see why you attack and demean them for it. you went further and labeled a particular religion as "false" and also said that it will lead someone to hell. thats not only disrespectful but also ignores the fact that different people have different beliefs and values. for me you have proven to be a troll by writing that and by forcing your own beliefs on others because thats nothing a true christian would do.

i just reported you.

your argument is "i was offended"
Gold: 9,014.07
Apr 2 2023 07:51pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 2 Apr 2023 15:08)
NO, islam is a false religion and will lead you to hell. You need Jesus Christ in order to be saved. You need to find a Church that preaches the true Gospel that Jesus died and rose again to pay for your sins and that preaches the Word of God, the Bible.

Take the time to read this first post.

No thank you.
Gold: 16,350.71
Warn: 10%
Apr 2 2023 07:55pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 2 2023 09:50pm)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Gold: 1.00
Apr 2 2023 08:15pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 3 Apr 2023 03:50)

thats not an accurate representation of my... argument. no my point wasnt just that i was offended but that 's response was rude and inappropriate towards 's. why cant you guys just be respectful and tolerant of peoples beliefs and values?
auger was simply asking for advice on whether it was okay to go to a mosque instead of a church and OP's response didnt address that at all. :mellow: no it was just an attack on another religion and an attempt to force the own beliefs.

yeah i stand by my decision to report it. call it whatever you want. :wacko:

This post was edited by sadhuman on Apr 2 2023 08:25pm
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Apr 2 2023 10:29pm
Quote (sadhuman @ 2 Apr 2023 20:15)
thats not an accurate representation of my... argument. no my point wasnt just that i was offended but that ^xfrodobagginsx's response was rude and inappropriate towards ^Auger's. why cant you guys just be respectful and tolerant of peoples beliefs and values?
auger was simply asking for advice on whether it was okay to go to a mosque instead of a church and OP's response didnt address that at all. :mellow: no it was just an attack on another religion and an attempt to force the own beliefs.

yeah i stand by my decision to report it. call it whatever you want. :wacko:

I am intolerant to most religious people because their doctrines' are intolerant to any lifestyle other than total compliance. They also have no trouble telling you what to do because it's God's word not theirs. With this in mind, I have no problem giving them a taste of their own medicine. Ti is a good example of an overbearing person who was unable to counter literally all my religious issues with practical scientific debate. Instead he holds that 'creation science" is grounded in logic which it most certainly is not.

I don't see why I should respect such nonsense..
Apr 2 2023 10:39pm
Quote (death_knight @ Apr 2 2023 09:29pm)
I am intolerant to most religious people because their doctrines' are intolerant to any lifestyle other than total compliance. They also have no trouble telling you what to do because it's God's word not theirs. With this in mind, I have no problem giving them a taste of their own medicine. Ti is a good example of an overbearing person who was unable to counter literally all my religious issues with practical scientific debate. Instead he holds that 'creation science" is grounded in logic which it most certainly is not.

I don't see why I should respect such nonsense..

you had no challenge to scripture and neither does science. you just merely declare victory you never demonstrated it.

Quote (TiStuff @ 9 Mar 2023 01:29)
life (living systems) are the most complex and interdependent systems known to man light years ahead of anything man has ever made.
(interdependent means all systems have to me in place at the same time or the system crashes. we are talking about the 'simple cell here)
maybe most importantly its an information system. DNA is a language. A four bit? (quaternary) language that builds a specific body plan.
And nobody has the foggiest idea how the most complex language known to man comes out of some kind of random process.
even after it gets started if given aboigenesis for free (chemical evolution). for evolution "macro" it is necessary for that random process to produce viable information changes.
for this to work the solution offered is deep time. remember the scientific process observable testable repeatable ? is deep time even 'scientific?

the sweetheart of abiogenesis "was" the RNA world hypothesis but that paper has been retracted.

if a person doenst/cant believe this stuff (life) is the product of some kind of random accidental process could you really blame them?

DNA could store all of the world's data in one room
https://www.science.org/content/article/dna-could-store-all-worlds-data-one-room

Gold: 9,014.07
Apr 2 2023 11:22pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 2 Apr 2023 21:39)
you had no challenge to scripture and neither does science. you just merely declare victory you never demonstrated it.

Quote (TiStuff @ 9 Mar 2023 01:29)
life (living systems) are the most complex and interdependent systems known to man light years ahead of anything man has ever made.
(interdependent means all systems have to me in place at the same time or the system crashes. we are talking about the 'simple cell here)
maybe most importantly its an information system. DNA is a language. A four bit? (quaternary) language that builds a specific body plan.
And nobody has the foggiest idea how the most complex language known to man comes out of some kind of random process.
even after it gets started if given aboigenesis for free (chemical evolution). for evolution "macro" it is necessary for that random process to produce viable information changes.
for this to work the solution offered is deep time. remember the scientific process observable testable repeatable ? is deep time even 'scientific?

the sweetheart of abiogenesis "was" the RNA world hypothesis but that paper has been retracted.

if a person doenst/cant believe this stuff (life) is the product of some kind of random accidental process could you really blame them?

DNA could store all of the world's data in one room
https://www.science.org/content/article/dna-could-store-all-worlds-data-one-room

Gold: 9,900.69
Apr 3 2023 06:39am
Big if true
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1351352353354355541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll