d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1346347348349350541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 280.69
Mar 19 2023 08:09pm
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 19 2023 09:37am)
I never once said I'm all knowing and the fact you think that shows you didn't absorb much of what I said to you. In the case of metaphysics which is the discussion of all things parallel to physics: Often times lack of proof if a kind of proof in itself. How many times must I say that I have not detected God? There are literally millions of scientists who try to calculate God as well who always come up with no evidence of existence. There is an old saying "When enough people tell you you are drunk, sit down." I've already used method and logic to disprove your claims and you still deny the validity and clearly have forgotten the conversations.

Again this does not deny the possibility but you'd be dreaming if you think a scientists inability to disprove God is proof God exists.

I challenge you to produce a single academic paper that supports your claims. Not youtube videos, not bible verses. I want to you show me unbiased peer reviewed studies that support the existence of God. I don't know of a single paper.

The fact remains their holy books were written in a time when knowledge was limited to the upper classes and even then most knew very little. The explanations for many of these questions are using 2000 year old logic that does not apply to the modern world with technology and freedom of information. Just look at what he said to you about repenting. That is a demand not a proposition. Not only that, the interpretation to almost every scripture is open ended.

These people arm themselves with the sword and shield of God and exact themselves as superior. Granted Ti is not as bad as some I've encountered, he definitely drank the juice. Its like he reads my posts but replaces every 5th word with something he thinks I said.

John 14:21
“Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”

this is why those scientists never get the proof
proof comes right from the bible...

scientists believe they are the same as me? they are not, sorry but they will get nothing until the accept the bible
Gold: 280.69
Mar 19 2023 08:10pm
if anyone wants any proof

they must keep gods commandments... then wait for him and he will come

the helper will come
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Mar 20 2023 04:15am
Quote (TiStuff @ 19 Mar 2023 20:02)
your claim quote#

No room simply means the data is not present OR the current data (such as the Bible) is inadequate for my standards. Plus, there is a gross history of control and corruption that comes as part and parcel to your religion that you seem to ignore. After perhaps 15 years of study, I have concluded that religion is corrupt FROM ITS HISTORICAL OUTCOME. The notion of free will or any other reason why a person may corrupt the word of God is moot. It is a fallacy to suggest what is so apparently 'pure' could be bastardized so much because of free will. That is a cyclic argument which I cannot accept. The logic of this kind of thinking undermines itself. As for superiority, I don't eat animals and you do. Which of us is superior from the perspective of the animal?

I am a pragmatist, that is, I judge based on a result NOT the result I wanted or intended. How many wars were fought with God on both sides? How many countries still have laws that restrict a persons choice to reject God? Islam is the worst for this now but not long ago I would have been murdered for saying what I am saying (blasphemer)! So yes there is definitely no room in my heart for your kind of logic because it has led to a dead end in my life and has ruined the lives of countless more. Even my own parents would not allow me to express my opinions, I was silenced at a young age and forced to "believe". This is corruption plain and simple. It may be the case where you are not corrupted but that would certainly the anomaly from my experience. Again, removing the blame by attributing this all to free will is illogical from a pragmatic perspective. It follows then that God is intrinsically corrupt for allows this to happen, free will or not. Again illogical by the standard of an all powerful God. Why do such a thing? It makes absolutely no sense to create something that includes flaws when you have the power to remove those flaws. To then punish me because of these flaws that I was born with tells me your God is EVIL. From a pragmatic perspective, the world is full of suffering and pain. How do you explain this?

You also keep referencing abiogenesis as if it is a fact. Its not. It a working theory based on chemical research. Is is true there is much that is unclear about the theory but at the same time, much is undeniable. Such concepts are the first cells, information storage and how some atoms can cross a barrier while others can not. This is predicated on the physical laws and observation of them! Working backwards from the chemistry has shown that abiogenesis is most likely the case simply because the evidence supports it. Which returns me to my point earlier.. I don't think you even understand abiogenesis as the theory states it to because your statements of it being "untestable unrepeatable unobservable nothing to do with science" is simply false. There are experiments you can do in your own kitchen that relate to the theory! Not only that, there are countless papers that have tested the idea which is now the collective field we call biology. Again, the reason why medicine works is directly related to the theory and evolution for that matter.

Quote (caswallen @ 19 Mar 2023 20:09)
John 14:21
scientists believe they are the same as me? they are not, sorry but they will get nothing until the accept the bible

Sorry mate but that is illogical. A fact cannot support itself. There is no reference to quantifiable physics in the Bible. There are no proofs of concept in the Bible. There isn't even a simple table of values that I can punch into my calculator. Rather, there are words that have been translated from dead languages that are presented in a poetic fashion.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 20 2023 08:48am
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 20 2023 03:15am)
No room simply means the data is not present OR the current data (such as the Bible) is inadequate for my standards. Plus, there is a gross history of control and corruption that comes as part and parcel to your religion that you seem to ignore. After perhaps 15 years of study, I have concluded that religion is corrupt FROM ITS HISTORICAL OUTCOME. The notion of free will or any other reason why a person may corrupt the word of God is moot. It is a fallacy to suggest what is so apparently 'pure' could be bastardized so much because of free will. That is a cyclic argument which I cannot accept. The logic of this kind of thinking undermines itself. As for superiority, I don't eat animals and you do. Which of us is superior from the perspective of the animal?

I am a pragmatist, that is, I judge based on a result NOT the result I wanted or intended. How many wars were fought with God on both sides? How many countries still have laws that restrict a persons choice to reject God? Islam is the worst for this now but not long ago I would have been murdered for saying what I am saying (blasphemer)! So yes there is definitely no room in my heart for your kind of logic because it has led to a dead end in my life and has ruined the lives of countless more. Even my own parents would not allow me to express my opinions, I was silenced at a young age and forced to "believe". This is corruption plain and simple. It may be the case where you are not corrupted but that would certainly the anomaly from my experience. Again, removing the blame by attributing this all to free will is illogical from a pragmatic perspective. It follows then that God is intrinsically corrupt for allows this to happen, free will or not. Again illogical by the standard of an all powerful God. Why do such a thing? It makes absolutely no sense to create something that includes flaws when you have the power to remove those flaws. To then punish me because of these flaws that I was born with tells me your God is EVIL. From a pragmatic perspective, the world is full of suffering and pain. How do you explain this?

You also keep referencing abiogenesis as if it is a fact. Its not. It a working theory based on chemical research. Is is true there is much that is unclear about the theory but at the same time, much is undeniable. Such concepts are the first cells, information storage and how some atoms can cross a barrier while others can not. This is predicated on the physical laws and observation of them! Working backwards from the chemistry has shown that abiogenesis is most likely the case simply because the evidence supports it. Which returns me to my point earlier.. I don't think you even understand abiogenesis as the theory states it to because your statements of it being "untestable unrepeatable unobservable nothing to do with science" is simply false. There are experiments you can do in your own kitchen that relate to the theory! Not only that, there are countless papers that have tested the idea which is now the collective field we call biology. Again, the reason why medicine works is directly related to the theory and evolution for that matter.

Sorry mate but that is illogical. A fact cannot support itself. There is no reference to quantifiable physics in the Bible. There are no proofs of concept in the Bible. There isn't even a simple table of values that I can punch into my calculator. Rather, there are words that have been translated from dead languages that are presented in a poetic fashion.

tldr past "Plus, there is a gross history of control and corruption that comes as part and parcel to your religion that you seem to ignore." maybe read the rest later
(scripture claims man is corrupt. you have only proven scripture here)
Mar 20 2023 09:12am
Quote (TiStuff @ 20 Mar 2023 08:48)
tldr past "Plus, there is a gross history of control andcorruptionthat comes as part and parcel to your religion that you seem to ignore." maybe read the rest later
(scripture claims man is corrupt. you have only proven scripture here)

Keep your head in the sand then. Unfortunately you will continue to tell others how to live even though you have no proof of God. You are a mini dictator just like the rest of your kind.
Mar 20 2023 09:42am
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 20 2023 08:12am)
Keep your head in the sand then. Unfortunately you will continue to tell others how to live even though you have no proof of God. You are a mini dictator just like the rest of your kind.

when proof is impossible or?.........endless excuses
Did Richard Dawkins Start a Cult? (The Psychology of the New Atheism)

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 20 2023 09:42am
Mar 20 2023 11:11am
Quote (TiStuff @ 20 Mar 2023 09:42)
when proof is impossible or?.........endless excuses
Did Richard Dawkins Start a Cult? (The Psychology of the New Atheism)
[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbS5KfVWDyM[/VIDEO]

You are the one with endless excuses. You didn't even fully read my second last post.

I define proof as something you can show another person that supports your opinion. Then, they are able to take that information and test it themselves. This is what I am doing with my education and yes I am testing things that my university presents as fact.

Mar 20 2023 12:47pm
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 20 2023 10:11am)
You are the one with endless excuses. You didn't even fully read my second last post.

I define proof as something you can show another person that supports your opinion. Then, they are able to take that information and test it themselves. This is what I am doing with my education and yes I am testing things that my university presents as fact.

correct, but i answered it though.
Mar 20 2023 12:59pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 20 Mar 2023 12:47)
correct, but i answered it though.

Lol, I'm not even going to dignify this response.
Mar 20 2023 01:15pm
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 20 2023 11:59am)
Lol, I'm not even going to dignify this response.

but you did respond.....
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1346347348349350541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll