d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1345346347348349541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 19 2023 09:16am
Quote (Aho @ Mar 19 2023 08:06am)
I actually do not disagree with this statement but there is no proof to anything and I've had enough let downs in my life.
As long as someone is a good person I'll always be for them and be cool with what they believe.

who hasnt had enough let downs in life?

#3451 "I am beyond redemption." you seem to know?

i once thought i would/could never be free form alcohol. salvation really works

Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Mar 19 2023 09:37am
Quote (TiStuff @ 19 Mar 2023 09:00)
perhaps your repentant?

except that your all knowing...

whos dreaming up answers?

I never once said I'm all knowing and the fact you think that shows you didn't absorb much of what I said to you. In the case of metaphysics which is the discussion of all things parallel to physics: Often times lack of proof if a kind of proof in itself. How many times must I say that I have not detected God? There are literally millions of scientists who try to calculate God as well who always come up with no evidence of existence. There is an old saying "When enough people tell you you are drunk, sit down." I've already used method and logic to disprove your claims and you still deny the validity and clearly have forgotten the conversations.

Again this does not deny the possibility but you'd be dreaming if you think a scientists inability to disprove God is proof God exists.

I challenge you to produce a single academic paper that supports your claims. Not youtube videos, not bible verses. I want to you show me unbiased peer reviewed studies that support the existence of God. I don't know of a single paper.

Quote (Aho @ 19 Mar 2023 09:01)
Honestly I don't mind that at all. They are fine to have faith in something by all means, but when they start calling me the devil and going on rants because I do not believe the same is when I dislike it.
If God made me in his image then I doubt he'd care about small stuff like for other if he truly hated homosexuals then why did he make them think such a way?
It's just a little illogical if people go to extremes. I will never disrespect someone for their beliefs, it is their personality I may be disrespectful about.

The fact remains their holy books were written in a time when knowledge was limited to the upper classes and even then most knew very little. The explanations for many of these questions are using 2000 year old logic that does not apply to the modern world with technology and freedom of information. Just look at what he said to you about repenting. That is a demand not a proposition. Not only that, the interpretation to almost every scripture is open ended.

These people arm themselves with the sword and shield of God and exact themselves as superior. Granted Ti is not as bad as some I've encountered, he definitely drank the juice. Its like he reads my posts but replaces every 5th word with something he thinks I said.
Gold: 6,323.15
Mar 19 2023 11:34am
Quote (squal54 @ 19 Mar 2023 07:53)
Jesus forgive all my sins unlocket pls

Pay your scams.
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Mar 19 2023 11:43am
Quote (squal54 @ 19 Mar 2023 07:53)
Jesus forgive all my sins unlocket pls

https://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=293
Gold: 0.00
Mar 19 2023 11:45am
Quote (Kyhle @ Mar 19 2023 06:43pm)
https://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=293

They are making fun of you in the discord channel
Mar 19 2023 12:34pm
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 19 2023 08:37am)
I never once said I'm all knowing and the fact you think that shows you didn't absorb much of what I said to you. In the case of metaphysics which is the discussion of all things parallel to physics: Often times lack of proof if a kind of proof in itself. How many times must I say that I have not detected God? There are literally millions of scientists who try to calculate God as well who always come up with no evidence of existence. There is an old saying "When enough people tell you you are drunk, sit down." I've already used method and logic to disprove your claims and you still deny the validity and clearly have forgotten the conversations.

Again this does not deny the possibility but you'd be dreaming if you think a scientists inability to disprove God is proof God exists.

I challenge you to produce a single academic paper that supports your claims. Not youtube videos, not bible verses. I want to you show me unbiased peer reviewed studies that support the existence of God. I don't know of a single paper.

your claim quote# 3454 " There is simply no room in my calculations for an all knowing all powerful God. "

even dawkins is willing to discuss "a creator" and he is the high priest of evolution"macro"/athesim. it seems he knows something you dont or wont.

thats easy the trash peer reviewed article "RNA world hypothesis" the lack of any kind of scientific rigor merely produced as an argument against God .........once "repeatable" was applied to it the trash was retracted.
science has no explanation for life, by definition that makes it supernatural. science poses no trouble for my belief.
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Mar 19 2023 12:42pm
Quote (seekingpower @ 19 Mar 2023 10:45)
They are making fun of you in the discord channel

That's one way to make friends.
Gold: Locked
Mar 19 2023 12:56pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 19 Mar 2023 12:34)
your claim quote# 3454 " There is simply no room in my calculations for an all knowing all powerful God. "

even dawkins is willing to discuss "a creator" and he is the high priest of evolution"macro"/athesim. it seems he knows something you dont or wont.

thats easy the trash peer reviewed article "RNA world hypothesis" the lack of any kind of scientific rigor merely produced as an argument against God .........once "repeatable" was applied to it the trash was retracted.
science has no explanation for life, by definition that makes it supernatural. science poses no trouble for my belief.

I have no idea what you just said. You keep making references to scraps of information on the internet.

And science has no explanation for life? Buy a modern biology textbook and spend the next 6 month reading it like you do your bible. So many of your statements would be taken care of if you would only do the research in order that it is presented. It is no wonder you don't understand the ideology.. you are all over the map.

If I were you I would start with why Darwin thought what he did. It isn't a mystery. His views have been reproduced many, many times from simple observations of Nature. The concepts all build on each other by decades of painstaking research. Seriously mate, how can you understand what you refuse to fully embrace? You remind me of my dad who denies evolution ever happened. The irony is he doesn't understand or care to understand it and he will never try. He goes about his life with the blinders on thinking the top minds are a bunch foolish devil worshipers.
Mar 19 2023 08:02pm
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 19 2023 11:56am)
I have no idea what you just said. You keep making references to scraps of information on the internet.

And science has no explanation for life? Buy a modern biology textbook and spend the next 6 month reading it like you do your bible. So many of your statements would be taken care of if you would only do the research in order that it is presented. It is no wonder you don't understand the ideology.. you are all over the map.

If I were you I would start with why Darwin thought what he did. It isn't a mystery. His views have been reproduced many, many times from simple observations of Nature. The concepts all build on each other by decades of painstaking research. Seriously mate, how can you understand what you refuse to fully embrace? You remind me of my dad who denies evolution ever happened. The irony is he doesn't understand or care to understand it and he will never try. He goes about his life with the blinders on thinking the top minds are a bunch foolish devil worshipers.

your claim quote# 3454 " There is simply no room in my calculations for an all knowing all powerful God. " is the quote number you made you can find it on page 346
hence my claim that you making your own claim of all knowing. "...no room..." perhaps you mean no room in your heart.

abiogenesis isnt explained. its a complete mystery no matter how much you wish it wasnt. a fake story that happened millions n millions of years ago, really convenient, untestable unrepeatable unobservable nothing to do with science its woowoo imagination.

the interesting thing about darwin is he was honest about his own theory. he saw the problems with it. the kooks that came after him started calling it fact and they were going to 'prove it. the greatest scientific frauds in all of history started piling up. the greatest scientific frauds have been the result of monkey to man kookery. 'evolution "macro" has turned much of science into a clown show.
first fraud
haeckel's embryo drawings
secon fraud
piltdown man. The Piltdown Man was a paleoanthropological fraudin which bone fragments were presented as the fossilized remains of a previously unknown early human.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 19 2023 08:04pm
Mar 19 2023 08:07pm
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 19 2023 08:37am)

The fact remains their holy books were written in a time when knowledge was limited to the upper classes and even then most knew very little. The explanations for many of these questions are using 2000 year old logic that does not apply to the modern world with technology and freedom of information. Just look at what he said to you about repenting. That is a demand not a proposition. Not only that, the interpretation to almost every scripture is open ended.

These people arm themselves with the sword and shield of God and exact themselves as superior. Granted Ti is not as bad as some I've encountered, he definitely drank the juice. Its like he reads my posts but replaces every 5th word with something he thinks I said.

a "superior" person doesnt repent.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1345346347348349541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll