d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1344345346347348541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,552.69
Mar 19 2023 12:16am
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 19 2023 02:12am)
im not cool with it, it brings me sorrow
with out salvation we are mere slaves to sin and insane, these chains through Christ can be broken
John 3:16 King James Version
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I am beyond redemption. I believed for a time but after a while I figured he either never existed or left us a long time ago.
I certainly do not deny that he is possible but people often tell me, "the devil is tempting you" or "it's for the better" By his standards for the better? Then why am I not considered in this choice? And if it comes to tempting me, why am I even tested if he made me and knows me so well?
I don't believe in much anymore, people are greedy and won't change. Pets are the only thing that I have met that truly only want my time and love me so I will spend my time with them.
Gold: 68,269.69
Mar 19 2023 12:22am
Quote (Aho @ Mar 19 2023 12:16am)
I am beyond redemption. I believed for a time but after a while I figured he either never existed or left us a long time ago.
I certainly do not deny that he is possible but people often tell me, "the devil is tempting you" or "it's for the better" By his standards for the better? Then why am I not considered in this choice? And if it comes to tempting me, why am I even tested if he made me and knows me so well?
I don't believe in much anymore, people are greedy and won't change. Pets are the only thing that I have met that truly only want my time and love me so I will spend my time with them.

ill take the rainbow bridge over heaven.

have a couple great dogs waiting there.
Mar 19 2023 12:26am
Quote (klink @ Mar 19 2023 02:22am)
ill take the rainbow bridge over heaven.

have a couple great dogs waiting there.

I have my first dog in my entire life that is truly mine so I can't relate to this as much as most people can.
I live in apartments for many years that didn't allow dogs. =[
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Mar 19 2023 06:16am
Quote (Aho @ 19 Mar 2023 00:16)

I've went from being agnostic to 99% atheist. There is simply no room in my calculations for an all knowing all powerful God. If he does exist, he is cruel and toys with his creation. Save yourself the trouble and focus on physics. Religious people will dream up an answer to every question you have but its all based on nonsense. I'm legitimately disgusted by Christianity and all things similar. The bottom line is these people are unable to think for themselves and will fight to preserve their illusions.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Mar 19 2023 08:53am
Jesus forgive all my sins unlocket pls
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 19 2023 09:00am
Quote (Aho @ Mar 18 2023 11:16pm)

perhaps your repentant?

Quote (death_knight @ Mar 19 2023 05:16am)
I've went from being agnostic to 99% atheist. There is simply no room in my calculations for an all knowing all powerful God. If he does exist, he is cruel and toys with his creation. Save yourself the trouble and focus on physics. Religious people will dream up an answer to every question you have but its all based on nonsense. I'm legitimately disgusted by Christianity and all things similar. The bottom line is these people are unable to think for themselves and will fight to preserve their illusions.

except that your all knowing...

whos dreaming up answers?
Mar 19 2023 09:01am
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 19 2023 08:16am)

Honestly I don't mind that at all. They are fine to have faith in something by all means, but when they start calling me the devil and going on rants because I do not believe the same is when I dislike it.
If God made me in his image then I doubt he'd care about small stuff like for other if he truly hated homosexuals then why did he make them think such a way?
It's just a little illogical if people go to extremes. I will never disrespect someone for their beliefs, it is their personality I may be disrespectful about.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 19 2023 09:04am
Quote (Aho @ Mar 19 2023 08:01am)
Honestly I don't mind that at all. They are fine to have faith in something by all means, but when they start calling me the devil and going on rants because I do not believe the same is when I dislike it.
If God made me in his image then I doubt he'd care about small stuff like for other if he truly hated homosexuals then why did he make them think such a way?
It's just a little illogical if people go to extremes. I will never disrespect someone for their beliefs, it is their personality I may be disrespectful about.

God doesnt hate the person he hates the sin. the world that lies to you about what God hates.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 19 2023 09:04am
Mar 19 2023 09:06am
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 19 2023 11:04am)
God doesnt hate the person he hates the sin. the world that lies to you about what God hates.

I actually do not disagree with this statement but there is no proof to anything and I've had enough let downs in my life.
As long as someone is a good person I'll always be for them and be cool with what they believe.
Gold: 32,639.69
Mar 19 2023 09:06am
:banana:
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1344345346347348541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll