d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1335336337338339541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 32,639.69
Mar 9 2023 12:04pm
Quote (DaJockaz @ Mar 9 2023 09:23am)
Some believe a magical man ceeated the universe but can't come up with a decent explanation on how the magical himself was created.

If you murder people on Sunday who were working you can get to heaven. It's the word of God.

While the Israelites were in the desert, a man was found gathering wood on the Sabbath day. 33 Those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses and Aaron and the whole assembly, 34 and they kept him in custody, because it was not clear what should be done to him. 35 Then the LORD said to Moses, “The man must die. The whole assembly must stone him outside the camp.” 36 So the assembly took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the LORD commanded Moses.

TL;DR Do not gather sticks on Sabbath if you want to live/get into heaven.

This post was edited by lolkggz on Mar 9 2023 12:06pm
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 9 2023 12:28pm
Quote (lolkggz @ Mar 9 2023 10:04am)
If you murder people on Sunday who were working you can get to heaven. It's the word of God.

While the Israelites were in the desert, a man was found gathering wood on the Sabbath day. 33 Those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses and Aaron and the whole assembly, 34 and they kept him in custody, because it was not clear what should be done to him. 35 Then the LORD said to Moses, “The man must die. The whole assembly must stone him outside the camp.” 36 So the assembly took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the LORD commanded Moses.

TL;DR Do not gather sticks on Sabbath if you want to live/get into heaven.

lol look whose having a religious discussion in GC
Mar 9 2023 12:31pm
Do not sell/burn incense.
Thank you, you will be murdered

There came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense. 16.35

This post was edited by lolkggz on Mar 9 2023 12:36pm
Gold: 53.69
Mar 9 2023 01:43pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 9 2023 01:28pm)
lol look whose having a religious discussion in GC

Lol
K
Ggz
Mar 9 2023 01:48pm
If the thread wont be moved I might as well contribute.
Gold: 186.16
Mar 9 2023 08:03pm
If you see the things that are going on in the World, time is short, please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll if you haven't yet.
Gold: 69.69
Mar 9 2023 09:37pm
no one can achieve your version of heaven, buddy.
Mar 10 2023 08:02am
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 7 2023 05:17am)
2nd post:

So it follows that is evolution did not happen, how do you explain all this? A famous saying is this: "Nothing in biology makes sense expect in the light of evolution'.As a biology student, I very much agree with this because it all leads back to very slow changes over millions of years. To turn around and say things like "This is mystery of God" or similar words is unacceptable. It is like going from A to B to C to D to Z. A person of logic demands we fill in the rest of the steps. To retort, if evolution and similar "worldly" theories are false, then a better theory must replace it. If there is no better theory then there is no better theory. Such is the state of affairs in the scientific community. We are much better off to discuss our views in calm scientific language rather than engage in rabid age old debate about things either party has never tested.

Again, I am not an expert and am simply a student. I find it critical to approach these issues with a sound mind. I can tell you I am no longer soul searching for God, rather, I am now interested in why people kill, rule, etc. in the name of God. Clearly there is a falsity here and I am content to say I have reasoned my way out of lifetime of self inflicted bondage. By bondage I am referring to the ancient dogma of the world that demands that my life is not my own and is owed to God or some ruler. You are welcome to address my views as you see fit but I doubt you can make a compelling argument that includes the information in this post. I strongly because that you have now been exposed to a superior logic. If you choose to deny these things then I think you have gone from being ignorant to being willfully ignorant. A point of no return as far as I'm concerned.

that quote reminded me of this quote

"A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a super intellect has monkeyed with physics, as well as with chemistry and biology, and that there are no blind forces worth speaking about in nature."

here is alittle article i found

Fred Hoyle - Hyperphysics
Georgia State University
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu › Faithpathh › H...
Aug 20, 2001 — "Sir Fred Hoyle FRS (24 June 1915 - 20 August 2001) was an English astronomer noted primarily for the theory of stellar nucleosynthesis and ...

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 10 2023 08:06am
Mar 10 2023 08:23am
So a guy named Eliseus was traveling to Bethel when a bunch of kids popped up and made fun of him for being bald. That had to suck, and you can't blame Eliseus for being pissed and cursing them to God. But God had Eliseus' back, by which I mean he sent two bears to maul 42 of these kids to death. For making fun of a bald dude. I have to think Eliseus was looking for something along the lines of a spanking, or maybe the poetic justice of having the kids go bald, but nope, God went straight for the bear murder. But on the plus side, that pile of 40+ children's corpses never made fun of anybody again.
Mar 10 2023 01:53pm
Quote (lolkggz @ Mar 10 2023 06:23am)
So a guy named Eliseus was traveling to Bethel when a bunch of kids popped up and made fun of him for being bald. That had to suck, and you can't blame Eliseus for being pissed and cursing them to God. But God had Eliseus' back, by which I mean he sent two bears to maul 42 of these kids to death. For making fun of a bald dude. I have to think Eliseus was looking for something along the lines of a spanking, or maybe the poetic justice of having the kids go bald, but nope, God went straight for the bear murder. But on the plus side, that pile of 40+ children's corpses never made fun of anybody again.

scripture doesnt say "to death" dont be a liar it looks bad.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1335336337338339541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll