d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1331332333334335541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 32,639.69
Mar 5 2023 01:50am
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 5 2023 01:35am)
its a 'clever way of saying 1/10? pard =1
lolkggz takes exception to anything related to religion that he doesnt approve of 'violating his safe space. he rates the topic a 1 and 1's need to go to PARD. you can report him for harassment.

Wow, way off.
Holy shit.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 5 2023 02:07am
Quote (klink @ Mar 4 2023 11:43pm)
its because you cant talk about anything without turning it political.

thats why your family and friends stopped talking to you and you now have to type your stupid predictable opinions on a video game trading site when you dont even play video games.

you are a very very sad man

the dude asked a question and i answered him........

actually i think it was about religion
family and friends talk to me
i play d2, working on a new build idea :)

perhaps? but the rest of your magical intuition horribly missed the mark
Mar 5 2023 02:09am
Quote (lolkggz @ Mar 4 2023 11:50pm)
Wow, way off.
Holy shit.

ok its secret code then. but i still contend the part about it being harassment is correct.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 5 2023 02:09am
Gold: 68,269.69
Mar 5 2023 02:11am
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 5 2023 01:07am)
the dude asked a question and i answered him........

actually i think it was about religion
family and friends talk to me
i play d2, working on a new build idea :)

perhaps? but the rest of your magical intuition horribly missed the mark

d2 or d2r? ladder? or non?

what lvl is your main char? this question only applies if ladder
Mar 5 2023 02:41am
Quote (klink @ Mar 5 2023 12:11am)
d2 or d2r? ladder? or non?

what lvl is your main char? this question only applies if ladder

d2 non ladder mostly

i been playing for years so i have slowed down. non ladder so far except have a level 40 in ladder want to buy a bumper west coast ladder 5fg? :)

im not the gamer i was once. becoming christian changes a person
Gold: 68,269.69
Mar 5 2023 03:18am
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 5 2023 01:41am)
d2 non ladder mostly

i been playing for years so i have slowed down. non ladder so far except have a level 40 in ladder want to buy a bumper west coast ladder 5fg? :)

im not the gamer i was once. becoming christian changes a person

d2 non ladder means you dont play anymore unless you are a just into duelling or collecting. being christian does not effect that. everyone has hobbies.

on d2 you cant be looking into a new build idea. they are all figured out. on d2r maybe you can.

but look how normal you are talking when its about video games instead of typing reeee all the time. that means you need a break from your norm. stop reading your bitchute or whatever for 2 days. just as an experiment. play d2 only and see that all that political stuff really does not effect your life.

Mar 5 2023 07:06am
Quote (klink @ Mar 5 2023 01:18am)
d2 non ladder means you dont play anymore unless you are a just into duelling or collecting. being christian does not effect that. everyone has hobbies.

on d2 you cant be looking into a new build idea. they are all figured out. on d2r maybe you can.

but look how normal you are talking when its about video games instead of typing reeee all the time. that means you need a break from your norm. stop reading your bitchute or whatever for 2 days. just as an experiment. play d2 only and see that all that political stuff really does not effect your life.

i already explained it

my build ideas are for my amusement and yes i research other build ideas.

correct i dont type "REEEEE" all the time

no, wont even consider it. why should i consider it?
Why I Use Bltchute
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=97312554&f=27

...political stuff really does not effect your life
YA it does you been living under a rock? i suppose you think its acceptable to be forced to wear a dirty azz raq on peoples faces or get jabbed up with trump juice. i suppose if one is the type of person that just mindlessly follows orders ????????
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Mar 7 2023 07:10am
Quote (TiStuff @ 13 Jan 2023 02:55)
you ever look into simulation hypothesis?
i dont understand your medicine argument

1st post:

My conflict with religion is simple. Science seeks truth by experiment whereas most if not all theologies and belief systems (spiritualism etc.) do not account for the physical characteristics of the universe.

There are many definitions for the scientific method but I like my chemistry textbooks version best: 1) Observation 2) Representation 3) Interpretation 4) Repeat

The most important facet about the scientific method is that any theory or "law" is never absolute. It it always subject to more testing because without this experimental data, we can have no knowledge of it. Hence the 'theory' of evolution. In contact, most who believe in God are convinced of it and many actively refute what science has to say about the subject. So not only are these people ignoring the logic behind what good science is, they use their imagination to replace the experiments they have not done. This is a critical point because it is what separates logic from ignorance. The fact is we have no data after the afterlife. Any data we do have is extrapolated (taken from outside the data set) to give some meaning to what it could be. To turn around and say God said this and therefore I'm going to heaven is absolute nonsense. There is no logical foundation this can predicated unless a person subjects these theories to the scientific method.
And of course people have, and guess what? I read a stat recently that said 97% of scientists are for evolution and against creation? Why? Because the data implies this conclusion. Of course, this doesn't mean God does not exist, it simply means there is no data on God or what the holy books claim to be an accurate history.

To understand this a different way lets return to medicine and evolution. Consider a bacterial infection, one that is opportunistic and will kill the host if it can. One such bacteria might be E. coli. Chemistry has shown that a section of our DNA is the same as some DNA in E. Coli as well as from every other living thing ever to have lived. Like the discovery of the periodic table, this conclusion happened almost by accident in the sense very few predicted it. We now know that people get infections because there is a life form inside of them parasitizing them. However, there are many bacteria in our bodies that are symbiotic meaning that they need us and we need them. This is important because all this knowledge is predicated on the field of microbiology. We are now able to administer antibacterial drugs that destroy bad bacteria in many ways. One such was is the breakdown of its cellular wall. The mechanism behind this is a chemical interacts with a chemical at the cell wall and dissolves it. The bacteria then dies because it has no shield. In essence this is how many drugs work. It is not magic, it it a calculated attack this is very much calculated by means of evolutionary research, that is, understanding the biological history of our bodies as well as the bodies of the things hurting us.
Mar 7 2023 07:17am
2nd post:

So it follows that is evolution did not happen, how do you explain all this? A famous saying is this: "Nothing in biology makes sense expect in the light of evolution'. As a biology student, I very much agree with this because it all leads back to very slow changes over millions of years. To turn around and say things like "This is mystery of God" or similar words is unacceptable. It is like going from A to B to C to D to Z. A person of logic demands we fill in the rest of the steps. To retort, if evolution and similar "worldly" theories are false, then a better theory must replace it. If there is no better theory then there is no better theory. Such is the state of affairs in the scientific community. We are much better off to discuss our views in calm scientific language rather than engage in rabid age old debate about things either party has never tested.

Again, I am not an expert and am simply a student. I find it critical to approach these issues with a sound mind. I can tell you I am no longer soul searching for God, rather, I am now interested in why people kill, rule, etc. in the name of God. Clearly there is a falsity here and I am content to say I have reasoned my way out of lifetime of self inflicted bondage. By bondage I am referring to the ancient dogma of the world that demands that my life is not my own and is owed to God or some ruler. You are welcome to address my views as you see fit but I doubt you can make a compelling argument that includes the information in this post. I strongly because that you have now been exposed to a superior logic. If you choose to deny these things then I think you have gone from being ignorant to being willfully ignorant. A point of no return as far as I'm concerned.
Mar 7 2023 07:24am
Please excuse the typos. Autocorrect likes to pick similar words :)
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1331332333334335541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll