d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > This Popped Up On My You Tube
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 268.15
Oct 14 2018 09:39am
Quote (Drakwen @ Oct 14 2018 05:30pm)
Oh now they’re Indians, Racist.

I am not Native American by the way but you are Racist. If anything stinks around here its your racist attitude

Native Americans are egocentric and solipsist in my opinion.

They never help anyone in the world.

They brought almost nothing to society: little science, little technology, little manpower.

They do not help anyone in the world, and we are supposed to respect them.

They are individualists, and we are supposed to help them.

Out of question.

I will respect Native Americans when they bring something meaningful to society.
I do not respect people for no reason.

The Russians had to earn my respect, the Chinese had to earn my respect, the Indians had to earn my respect.

Everyone has brought something positive to society.

Everyone, even the Sunni & Shiites Muslims.

Everyone.

Everyone except the Natives.

I will respect Native Americans when they bring something meaningful to society.

Still, I am not racist.

It's not because I do not respect them that I despise them.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Oct 14 2018 09:41am
Gold: 25.17
Oct 14 2018 09:49am
Quote (Chevaucheur @ Oct 14 2018 10:39am)
Native Americans are egocentric and solipsist in my opinion.

They never help anyone in the world.

They brought almost nothing to society: little science, little technology, little manpower.

They do not help anyone in the world, and we are supposed to respect them.

They are individualists, and we are supposed to help them.

Out of question.

I do not respect people for no reason.

The Russians had to earn my respect, the Chinese had to earn my respect, the Indians had to earn my respect.

Everyone has brought something positive to society.

Everyone, even the Sunni & Shiites Muslims.

Everyone.

Everyone except the Natives.

Still, I am not racist.

It's not because I do not respect them that I despise them.

But you do despise them as stated. The constitution was based off of a native american document called the constitution of Iroquois, It’s because of Native Americans that sign language was created, some of the best silversmithing techniques on earth were learned from people of native american descents, and there are a lot of other contributions to society as well, you are a Racist who thinks all black people are dangerous and native Americans smell bad. Admit your racism and get on with your pathetic existence

Oct 14 2018 10:02am
Quote (Drakwen @ Oct 14 2018 05:49pm)
But you do despise them as stated. The constitution was based off of a native american document called the constitution of Iroquois, It’s because of Native Americans that sign language was created, some of the best silversmithing techniques on earth were learned from people of native american descents, and there are a lot of other contributions to society as well, you are a Racist who thinks all black people are dangerous and native Americans smell bad. Admit your racism and get on with your pathetic existence

No one in the world speaks Lakota.
It is for me the proof of a failure of the diffusion of the cultural wealth of the Natives.

I think there are three important elements in a culture: language, attitude and beliefs.

None of these features of the Native culture has been passed around the world.

This is the marker of a failure.

https://i.imgur.com/5uESFin.jpg

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Oct 14 2018 10:02am
Oct 14 2018 10:08am
Quote (Chevaucheur @ Oct 14 2018 11:02am)
No one in the world speaks Lakota.
It is for me the proof of a failure of the diffusion of the cultural wealth of the Natives.

I think there are three important elements in a culture: language, attitude and beliefs.

None of these features of the Native culture has been passed around the world.

This is the marker of a failure.

https://i.imgur.com/5uESFin.jpg

The constitution of the United States of America is based off of a Native American document. That is an undeniable contribution to today’s society. The United States of America is one of the largest and most influential countries in the world, and According to Benjamin Franklin, the “concept” for the federal government was influenced by the Constitution of the Iroquois League of Nations. The Iroquois had a written Constitution that had been in use for ages and is still in use today. The concept the U.S. adopted was that certain powers are given to a centralized government and all other powers are reserved for localized groups (in this case states).

Also as far as languages go, Today, hand signals are used to communicate with the deaf and dumb. A similar system was originated to facilitate trade between Native Americans and early trappers/traders. Although the hand signals in use today are different, the concept behind them is the same.

You sir are still a Racist.

This post was edited by Drakwen on Oct 14 2018 10:10am
Oct 14 2018 10:18am
Quote (Drakwen @ Oct 14 2018 06:08pm)
The constitution of the United States of America is based off of a Native American document. That is an undeniable contribution to today’s society. The United States of America is one of the largest and most influential countries in the world, and According to Benjamin Franklin, the “concept” for the federal government was influenced by the Constitution of the Iroquois League of Nations. The Iroquois had a written Constitution that had been in use for ages and is still in use today. The concept the U.S. adopted was that certain powers are given to a centralized government and all other powers are reserved for localized groups (in this case states).

You sir are still a Racist.

My mother was bothered during her childhood by her little brother.
Throughout her childhood, her little brother disrespected her, and pulled her hair.

Throughout her childhood, my mother was disrespected.

Throughout her childhood, my mother was bothered by her classmates at school.

Her comrades called her "the giraffe".

Throughout her childhood, my mother was bothered.

And when she was in college, her little sister died of a car accident which hurted her whole family.

In college, my mother doubled twice.

In her life, my mother had a lot of bad luck.

In her life, my mother suffered a lot of grief.

And the worst thing was that her classmates were making fun of her.

Her classmates never respected her.

What did the American Indians do for her?
Nothing.

Here is a question for the natives: do not you mind that a nice little girl who has suffered serious misfortunes is bothered at school?

If the Indians of America do not cultivate that particular intelligence that is respect, then I would like them to tell me.

Do you cultivate that precious and powerful intelligence that is respect?

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Oct 14 2018 10:23am
Gold: 2,364.01
Oct 14 2018 10:24am
Quote (Chevaucheur @ Oct 14 2018 06:18pm)
Throughout her childhood, her little brother disrespected her, and pulled her hair.

And when she was in college, her little sister died of a car accident which hurted her whole family.

Here is a question for the natives: do not you mind that a nice little girl who has suffered serious misfortunes is bothered at school?

If the Indians of America do not cultivate that particular intelligence that is respect, then I would like them to tell me.

so your mother was bullied in france and you figured people from across sea is responsible for that?
Oct 14 2018 10:32am
Quote (Chevaucheur @ Oct 14 2018 11:18am)

Nothing.

The worst thing that ever happened to your mother was having to deal with her know-it-all racist child who obviously knows nothing-at-all. You keep trying to dodge the bullet that has already stricken you in the cold dead racist heart. Just openly admit that you are Racist and I’ll stop bothering you about it. Do not deny who you are, it only hurts yourself.
Oct 14 2018 10:56am
Quote (Drakwen @ Oct 14 2018 06:32pm)
The worst thing that ever happened to your mother was having to deal with her know-it-all racist child who obviously knows nothing-at-all. You keep trying to dodge the bullet that has already stricken you in the cold dead racist heart. Just openly admit that you are Racist and I’ll stop bothering you about it. Do not deny who you are, it only hurts yourself.

You do not bother me.
:banana:
Oct 14 2018 11:03am
Quote (Chevaucheur @ Oct 14 2018 11:56am)
You do not bother me.
:banana:

As I shouldn’t, calling you out as what you are should never be a bother.
Oct 14 2018 11:10am
It is not because I believe in culturalism theory that I am racist.
I am a believer.
I am an optimist scientist.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Oct 14 2018 11:10am
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll