Gold: 44.81
Warn: 50%
Apr 4 2024 09:09am
Pm me for a quick hack to make the $100 back guaranteed
Gold: 2,161.60
Warn: 20%
Apr 4 2024 09:27am
Quote (Tommyvv @ Apr 3 2024 12:12pm)
We in the Netherlands have A.I. police programs that automaticly check any plate they see.
15year old already

Since i know, police always turned when they passed my car, since i not follow the rules of sheep for 2decades already

e/a collogue collapsed today, weak hard, fainted
was sent home, be he was scared goverment would take his coins for 6month again after, did not wanted to go home.

Netherlands, do you have extensive surveillance plans over there? Digital currency plans? Been interested in making a thread to collect info on the different countries development in these areas.
Gold: 972.44
Warn: 30%
Apr 4 2024 11:16pm
Quote (TidsL @ Apr 4 2024 05:27pm)
Netherlands, do you have extensive surveillance plans over there? Digital currency plans? Been interested in making a thread to collect info on the different countries development in these areas.

There is 1 place in town to get cash money
85%of transactions goes digital.

You have a digit code to do any goverment papperwork online (impossible to do it otherwize)
After vaccination pasport they try to make digital EU pasport and Digital coin wallet.

Not allowed bye law to have more then 3k cash in pocket

Quote (KevlarKondom @ Apr 4 2024 04:17pm)
That's not reverse psychology.. lol.

You're just showing up to work late.

everyday 45min for years after years, and no one ever allowed to say anything about it, or i will crush current system, and all bosses need to work 1 hour per4 day longer, if they piss me of

Thats reversed engineering psychology

This post was edited by Tommyvv on Apr 4 2024 11:19pm
Gold: 28,466.99
Apr 4 2024 11:18pm
Quote (Tommyvv @ Apr 5 2024 01:16am)

You have a digit code to do any goverment papperwork online (impossible to do it otherwize)
After vaccination pasport they try to make digital EU pasport and Digital coin wallet.

I thought you only dealt in coins. Did the kapitalist pigs get to you?
Gold: 972.44
Warn: 30%
Apr 4 2024 11:21pm
Quote (park18 @ Apr 5 2024 07:18am)
I thought you only dealt in coins. Did the kapitalist pigs get to you?

I was on the news, they wana mix rich and poor people in the same neighborhood.

Keeps these kapital coinlicker sadists out of my hood, or i kick them out
Apr 4 2024 11:31pm
Quote (Tommyvv @ Apr 5 2024 07:16am)

everyday 45min for years after years, and no one ever allowed to say anything about it, or i will crush current system, and all bosses need to work 1 hour per4 day longer, if they piss me of

Thats reversed engineering psychology

What, you have no ATMs even? Or do you mean one bank?

Like here in sweden... Only one bank from each "brand" have cash now..

It's so dumb but the sheeple herd kept voting for making this transition easier for the banks, to gain this control and oversight over everyone's transactions...by their naive constant paying with their cards...

I always pay cash, always did... Cause i'm not for this - but I'm ofc a minority in this.

Just look at what they did to the protesting truckers in Canada (- maybe the farmers in the Nederland's was close to getting actions taken against them too, who knows.) Even if not it is a stupid thing to give away all that control to the bank hierarchy and governments.

In the future they can implement different social credit scores with it... like in Korea, & China. Wrong opinions? Protesting against your overlords decisions? Jaywalking too much?? Having used cocaine?

No payment a ility for you in any store outside of your immediate zone X yards/meters from your home. Etc...

People can't comprehend this may be coming with digital currency and mass surveillance systems - they maybe for some dumb reasons trust in corporate governments today, but who will have the power in say ten years - best be a good government.. cause if it's towards the malicious side, people could be in big trouble.

Of course history shows that governments over the world have always been soooo good, so why not trust em and give me all the power, surveillance and freedom at the potential cost of their own.

Eh, I can't scroll in the dit window so I can't add info without a bunch of trouble so whatever, but I hope the point was clear, and the question - is the money that close to becoming fully digital over there, really...

This post was edited by TidsL on Apr 4 2024 11:33pm
Apr 4 2024 11:36pm

The digital wallet and against the law for more than 3k cash - was that just absurd plans or is that also implemented..???

It's crazy what they got away with with those social credit score injection passports even! Just what the f***!!? It was so criminal and corrupt!
Gold: 22.00
Apr 4 2024 11:40pm
Quote (Tommyvv @ Apr 5 2024 01:21am)
I was on the news, they wana mix rich and poor people in the same neighborhood.

Keeps these kapital coinlicker sadists out of my hood, or i kick them out

Quote (TidsL @ Apr 5 2024 01:31am)
What, you have no ATMs even? Or do you mean one bank?

Like here in sweden... Only one bank from each "brand" have cash now..

It's so dumb but the sheeple herd kept voting for making this transition easier for the banks, to gain this control and oversight over everyone's transactions...by their naive constant paying with their cards...

I always pay cash, always did... Cause i'm not for this - but I'm ofc a minority in this.

Just look at what they did to the protesting truckers in Canada (- maybe the farmers in the Nederland's was close to getting actions taken against them too, who knows.) Even if not it is a stupid thing to give away all that control to the bank hierarchy and governments.

In the future they can implement different social credit scores with it... like in Korea, & China. Wrong opinions? Protesting against your overlords decisions? Jaywalking too much?? Having used cocaine?

No payment a ility for you in any store outside of your immediate zone X yards/meters from your home. Etc...

People can't comprehend this may be coming with digital currency and mass surveillance systems - they maybe for some dumb reasons trust in corporate governments today, but who will have the power in say ten years - best be a good government.. cause if it's towards the malicious side, people could be in big trouble.

Of course history shows that governments over the world have always been soooo good, so why not trust em and give me all the power, surveillance and freedom at the potential cost of their own.

Eh, I can't scroll in the dit window so I can't add info without a bunch of trouble so whatever, but I hope the point was clear, and the question - is the money that close to becoming fully digital over there, really...

I've been on fox news and my work has been read on fox news. My essay for the next vice president was read by Hannity.
You mentioned the truckers. During those protests they repeated my words from fox news in the chant
Gold: 16,875.19
Warn: 10%
Apr 4 2024 11:48pm
I had some idiot try and convince me we don't need driver's licenses. We have a "Right To Travel"
Yeah you get a right to a ticket 🤣🤣
Gold: 22.00
Apr 4 2024 11:59pm
Quote (Bruv @ Apr 5 2024 01:48am)
I had some idiot try and convince me we don't need driver's licenses. We have a "Right To Travel"
Yeah you get a right to a ticket 🤣🤣

Fight
For your right
To parrrrrry

Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll