d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > What Is Your Best Karen Memory?
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 4 2024 04:42pm
Quote (net @ Mar 4 2024 09:39am)
She deserved it lmfao.

masks somehow supercharged the karens. i used to have a mask topic here in general. karens would show up and have an absolute fit about mask truth being posted. after a while the argument went through some shifting. it was decided masks were no longer a general topic but political and the topic was moved to pard. i agree with the decision. masks probably? were always political chit
Gold: 832.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 4 2024 06:21pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 4 2024 05:42pm)
masks somehow supercharged the karens. i used to have a mask topic here in general. karens would show up and have an absolute fit about mask truth being posted. after a while the argument went through some shifting. it was decided masks were no longer a general topic but political and the topic was moved to pard. i agree with the decision. masks probably? were always political chit

Mask stuff was hilarious. So many people all used it as a victim card. "GET AWAY. WHERE THE F IS UR MASK?"
Gold: 2,003.00
Mar 4 2024 08:48pm
I Ain’t No Simp!!!!! B)
Gold: 972.44
Mar 5 2024 06:26am
I had this upstairs roommate
His fridge stopped working at 3AM.

He connected the water tap to my ceiling and made it rain in my bed, on my electronics. When I got upstairs he was standing next to the running tap, and he had nothing to do with it and immediately started talking about his power outage.

Then the landlord had put the car too close to his car, he started to kick my door, and he knocked the teeth out of the landlord's mouth. Not enough evidence, the police said.

Top 3 shitheads i ever meet in my life, should be murdered.

Since then i know, play your own judge.
And i learned myself how to mindread and detect this cancer before it happens.

This post was edited by Tommyvv on Mar 5 2024 06:33am
Mar 5 2024 06:58am
Quote (net @ Mar 4 2024 04:21pm)
Mask stuff was hilarious. So many people all used it as a victim card. "GET AWAY. WHERE THE F IS UR MASK?"

masks have physiological and psychological affects. its not really that much of a mystery why some people go kookoo
Gold: 2,946.80
Mar 5 2024 07:38am
Quote (Tommyvv @ Mar 5 2024 04:26am)
I had this upstairs roommate
His fridge stopped working at 3AM.

He connected the water tap to my ceiling and made it rain in my bed, on my electronics. When I got upstairs he was standing next to the running tap, and he had nothing to do with it and immediately started talking about his power outage.

Then the landlord had put the car too close to his car, he started to kick my door, and he knocked the teeth out of the landlord's mouth. Not enough evidence, the police said.

Top 3 shitheads i ever meet in my life, should be murdered.

Since then i know, play your own judge.
And i learned myself how to mindread and detect this cancer before it happens.

None if this makes any sense.

What does the fridge have to do with his tap water?
How do you connect tap water to your ceiling?
You said he did it but when you got there he had nothing to do with it?
What did the landlord do to cause someone to knock his teeth out?
If there was an issue and your landlord was there, why are you hurting him instead of letting him fix the problem?
Gold: 972.44
Mar 5 2024 07:52am
Quote (KevlarKondom @ Mar 5 2024 02:38pm)
None if this makes any sense.

What does the fridge have to do with his tap water?
How do you connect tap water to your ceiling?
You said he did it but when you got there he had nothing to do with it?
What did the landlord do to cause someone to knock his teeth out?
If there was an issue and your landlord was there, why are you hurting him instead of letting him fix the problem?

ok, for you again, the same story:

He wanted me to fix his fridge electricity at 3AM, so to get my attention he put open the tabwater, allowing it to leak in my ceiling, and after 30min it started to rain in my bed where i was sleeping.
So i went upstairs, and he stands next to the tab, with water coming out of it, leaking into my ceiling. and told me he did not do it. Wanting me to fix his electricity.

The shitdude car was locked, and could not move. So instead of asking if someone to move the car, he started to kick my door, again and again, to open it without permission, then the landlord came, and he knocked his teeth out. When his girlfriend was watching.

e/ want another story about a girl Karen?

This post was edited by Tommyvv on Mar 5 2024 07:53am
Gold: 2,946.80
Mar 5 2024 07:54am
Quote (Tommyvv @ Mar 5 2024 05:52am)

He wanted me to fix his fridge electricity at 3AM, so to get my attention he put open the tabwater, allowing it to leak in my ceiling, and after 30min it started to rain in my bed where i was sleeping.
So i went upstairs, and he stands next to the tab, with water coming out of it, leaking into my ceiling. and told me he did not do it. Wanting me to fix his electricity.

The shitdude car was locked, and could not move. So instead of asking if someone to move the car, he started to kick my door, again and again, to open it without permission, then the landlord came, and he knocked his teeth out. When his girlfriend was watching.

Okay that all makes a bit more sense now. Weird thing for your neighbor to do to get your attention.
Mar 5 2024 08:28am
honorable mention
"We're Fierce, We're Feminists, and We're in Your Face!" - Rush Limbaugh Feminism Update Theme
Gold: 832.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 5 2024 09:48am
Quote (Tommyvv @ Mar 5 2024 08:52am)

e/ want another story about a girl Karen?

Why did he want you to fix his electricity? Was he using ancient Egyptian technology?
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll