d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > : How To Earth - A Card_sultan Special > Part 2
Prev12829303132350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,673.69
Aug 8 2017 12:13am
Quote (Tuna_BeIIy @ 6 Aug 2017 22:06)
Flat earth confirmed

Half Life 3 confirmed! B)
Gold: 4,673.69
Aug 8 2017 12:27am
Quote (card_sultan @ 7 Aug 2017 03:34)
All you did was post a picture from Nasa and rage like a monkey when i didn't accept it.

You've had at least 500 years to prove the ball Earth and you've failed, all you have left is to troll people who dont believe your BS faith and dogma.

Got a giant finger up to your religious dogma, you can sit on it and cry about it all you want but it won't change my opinion of it.

http://pix.iemoji.com/images/emoji/apple/ios-9/256/pile-of-poo.png

Actually people already knew Earth was a globe in Ancient Greece and they also prooved it :) . Actually in the medieval age no one believed the Earth is flat, it was just a phrase, like "You are so dumb you think the Earth is flat!" And this is why we think everybody in medieval age believed the Earth is flat. :D

I know I can't convince you so I don't bring up evidences, so I just mess with you and keep your thread alive :D B)
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 8 2017 01:04am
Quote (DeanofDazzle @ Aug 7 2017 07:33pm)
Science is ever changing, theories change, that is why they are theories. No one who is sane in the science community goes "this is what you need to believe", they constantly do experiments and form new theories. To compare science to religion is ridiculous. We have disproven a lot of theories, and we will continue to do so. This guy obvioisly has a chip on his shoulder because he didn't agree with how NASA operated, this in no way proves flat earth, nor does it help your argument. That is the greatest thing about science, you can do research and collaberate with other people to try and come to conclusions. To say that space is a hoax, the moon is a hoax, the galaxy is a hoax, is completely ridiculous. We have had people travel on weather balloons all the way past the atmosphere and fall back down, there is not some illusion or barrier, past the atmosphere is space, it is fact. I saw the video of the rocket hitting "the dome", what a joke, I have flown above the standard 41,000 feet and you can clearly see the curvature of the earth, I assure you there is no barrier or dome. I will even humor you, let's say there is a dome, or some type of illusion, when did it go up? how did no one notice? Why didn't some one from anywhere leak this information? People always defect from governments and tell the truth about what they are doing. I truly don't understand how you can believe any of this. I also have a huge issue with your ice wall theories, having flown all over the world and been on large ships, I don't get it. I have never once seen this wall you all claim exists, and again, why wouldn't sailers who have no ties to government or any organization report this wall? These theories are a crock of shit and are easily disproven. Buy a plane ticket or a ticket on a cargo ship and go see for your self, please. There are a lot of simple ways you can find this all out for your self, if you really believe in all of this I don't understand why you wouldn't.

Science is ever changing, theories change, that is why they are theories.

Yes theories, that's all - once people believe they are facts and laws it raises their faith into Dogma.

No one who is sane in the science community goes "this is what you need to believe", they constantly do experiments and form new theories.

100% not true – try to deny Gravity or the Moon landing and watch most people become enraged.

To compare science to religion is ridiculous.

Not true. Today's science is the exact same dogma of the state.

We have disproven a lot of theories, and we will continue to do so. This guy obvioisly has a chip on his shoulder because he didn't agree with how NASA operated,

Sounds like your the one with a chip on your shoulder.

this in no way proves flat earth, nor does it help your argument.

I never said it does , but the Geocentric Argument is about much more than determining the shape of the Earth – it is about shaping the new paradigm shift that is ongoing and into a new age of consciousness where we need to relook and re-examine why and where we are.

That is the greatest thing about science, you can do research and collaborate with other people to try and come to conclusions. To say that space is a hoax, the moon is a hoax, the galaxy is a hoax, is completely ridiculous.

The only problem here is that the only thing you can do is post a picture from NASA, and rage if I don't accept it. Please go on you tube and tell those FE'ers you got pictures from NASA and their retards if they don't accept it , im sure your going to blow you their minds which your awesome proofs.

We have had people travel on weather balloons all the way past the atmosphere and fall back down, there is not some illusion or barrier, past the atmosphere is space, it is fact. I saw the video of the rocket hitting "the dome", what a joke, I have flown above the standard 41,000 feet and you can clearly see the curvature of the earth

Fish eye lenses, not curvature

No curve at 70,000 feet – again its just the lense

you can actually go to 130,000 feet and it totally flat.

I assure you there is no barrier or dome. I will even humor you, let's say there is a dome, or some type of illusion, when did it go up? how did no one notice? Why didn't some one from anywhere leak this information?

Its always been there, look up project fishbowl when they figured it out.
They actually even have a cool scientific name for it – it called the plasma sphere and NASA calls it an impenetrable barrier.

People always defect from governments and tell the truth about what they are doing. I truly don't understand how you can believe any of this.

People are compartmentalized, they are only told what they need to know, you don't just join the Government and your given a handbook of all their top secrets. /facepalm.

I also have a huge issue with your ice wall theories, having flown all over the world and been on large ships, I don't get it. I have never once seen this wall you all claim exists, and again, why wouldn't sailers who have no ties to government or any organization report this wall?

No one sails near Antarctica that often, most of it is off limits, strictly controlled.
There obviously photos of it.

These theories are a crock of shit and are easily disproven. Buy a plane ticket or a ticket on a cargo ship and go see for your self, please. There are a lot of simple ways you can find this all out for your self, if you really believe in all of this I don't understand why you wouldn't.

If it not true why all all circumnavigations east west around the circle and never North South though the south pole. Perhaps you can be the first one to do it?
Aug 8 2017 01:41am
Quote (Thomas Cross @ Aug 7 2017 08:27pm)
Actually people already knew Earth was a globe in Ancient Greece and they also prooved it :) . Actually in the medieval age no one believed the Earth is flat, it was just a phrase, like "You are so dumb you think the Earth is flat!" And this is why we think everybody in medieval age believed the Earth is flat. :D

I know I can't convince you so I don't bring up evidences, so I just mess with you and keep your thread alive :D B)

There's a lot of misinformation that im trying to correct and the trolls who just post stupid memes are trying to keep you from knowing anything else. As for the ancients knowing the Earth was a ball, well you also need to know a few other things
1. Few actually knew Aristotle and Eratosthenes thought the earth was a ball, maybe a few elites but it was not widespread information. The Library of Alexandria was destroyed, and there was no newspapers or twitter back then. There's actually no surviving copies of Eratosthenes work and no one even really mentioned his work. So if the world knew that the Earth was a ball of 25,000 miles - why did it take them 2000 years to go and find it? If Copernicus knew about Eratosthenes - why did he claim the earth's equator was only 22,000 miles. The oldest known globe is also from the 1400s.

Also most of the people were just peasants who couldnt read or write and most of them just believed the earth was flat. The ball propaganda began in the 1500s with Magellan's east west travel and was finalized with the Churches publication of the Copernican model which England took as fact because they just separated from the Vatican. The King was now the Pope of England.

Pretty sure he killed all the priests in England to steal their land and beat the merchant sailors who were afraid to sail to far for fear of falling off the flat earth - definitely more profit for the king.

Another thing i want to point out is the hypocrisy of their claims - so perhaps you've heard of Eratosthenes experiment of sticks and shadows - one thing he had to assume was that the sun was huge and far far away - making the light rays travel complete parallel to tiny earth. Ok lets says that is true - are they always at least consistent in saying that - well lets see:

Oh wait a sec - it appears they are converging and it actually focuses the shadow of the moon.

I guess the rule is they are always parallel when it suits them and just magically converging when they need them to - well isnt that special, science bro.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 8 2017 02:14am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 8 2017 03:04am)
Yes theories, that's all - once people believe they are facts and laws it raises their faith into Dogma.

100% not true – try to deny Gravity or the Moon landing and watch most people become enraged.

Not true. Today's science is the exact same dogma of the state.

Sounds like your the one with a chip on your shoulder.

I never said it does , but the Geocentric Argument is about much more than determining the shape of the Earth – it is about shaping the new paradigm shift that is ongoing and into a new age of consciousness where we need to relook and re-examine why and where we are.

The only problem here is that the only thing you can do is post a picture from NASA, and rage if I don't accept it. Please go on you tube and tell those FE'ers you got pictures from NASA and their retards if they don't accept it , im sure your going to blow you their minds which your awesome proofs.

Fish eye lenses, not curvature

http://i.imgur.com/VgctDZu.png

No curve at 70,000 feet – again its just the lense

http://i.imgur.com/gKnJMue.png

you can actually go to 130,000 feet and it totally flat.

Its always been there, look up project fishbowl when they figured it out.
They actually even have a cool scientific name for it – it called the plasma sphere and NASA calls it an impenetrable barrier.

People are compartmentalized, they are only told what they need to know, you don't just join the Government and your given a handbook of all their top secrets. /facepalm.

No one sails near Antarctica that often, most of it is off limits, strictly controlled.
There obviously photos of it.

http://i.imgur.com/P6Soh.jpg

If it not true why all all circumnavigations east west around the circle and never North South though the south pole. Perhaps you can be the first one to do it?

So the wall is only near antarctica? I still don't understand why you wouldn't make it your life mission to prove all of this. If I believed I was being lied to on such a scale, I would go look for my self. I don't understand why you won't fly, or get on a ship and find out. Explain why you won't do something so simple that would answer all of your questions. Saying that antarctica is heavily restricted is a really bad excuse, there is no way that is the only wall if what you believe is true, because that makes no sense. I have been on planes, there is a curvature, are my eyes fish eye lenses? Go see for your self.

This post was edited by DeanofDazzle on Aug 8 2017 02:16am
Aug 8 2017 02:28am
Quote (DeanofDazzle @ Aug 7 2017 10:14pm)
So the wall is only near antarctica? I still don't understand why you wouldn't make it your life mission to prove all of this. If I believed I was being lied to on such a scale, I would go look for my self. I don't understand why you won't fly, or get on a ship and find out. Explain why you won't do something so simple that would answer all of your questions. Saying that antarctica is heavily restricted is a really bad excuse, there is no way that is the only wall if what you believe is true, because that makes no sense. I have been on planes, there is a curvature, are my eyes fish eye lenses? Go see for your self.

I already know their lying, you would to if you know all the crap i do. Maybe if you lend me about a few billion dollars i could get a team of explorers, so whats up - how much you gonna fund me for?
Gold: 0.00
Aug 8 2017 02:50am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 8 2017 04:28am)
I already know their lying, you would to if you know all the crap i do. Maybe if you lend me about a few billion dollars i could get a team of explorers, so whats up - how much you gonna fund me for?

Why do you need a team of explorers? A plane ticket costs a couple hundred bucks, a ship is a bit more but not much when you consider what were talking about. It just sounds like a ton of excuses and denial, you could easily do all of this on a budget. You also avoid very simple questions that I am asking, like the antarctica excuse, go to another wall some where else. You either don't care enough to find out, or just too lazy. I am sorry for having to go there, but you leave me no choice with all of your ridiciulous excuses. No one would need anywhere close to billions of dollars to figure out such a simple question. You just don't want to admit you're wrong, or you are completely delusional. You can keep saying I am blind, but it is simply not true, I have seen and disproven every single one of your beliefs in person, with my own eyes. For you to keep going on with these excuses shows your ignorance. This discussion doesn't need to go any further and I won't be checking the thread anymore, when you finally decide to fly some where, or need to, you will see for your self that this is all very silly.
Aug 8 2017 02:56am
Quote (DeanofDazzle @ Aug 7 2017 10:50pm)
Why do you need a team of explorers? A plane ticket costs a couple hundred bucks, a ship is a bit more but not much when you consider what were talking about. It just sounds like a ton of excuses and denial, you could easily do all of this on a budget. You also avoid very simple questions that I am asking, like the antarctica excuse, go to another wall some where else. You either don't care enough to find out, or just too lazy. I am sorry for having to go there, but you leave me no choice with all of your ridiciulous excuses. No one would need anywhere close to billions of dollars to figure out such a simple question. You just don't want to admit you're wrong, or you are completely delusional. You can keep saying I am blind, but it is simply not true, I have seen and disproven every single one of your beliefs in person, with my own eyes. For you to keep going on with these excuses shows your ignorance. This discussion doesn't need to go any further and I won't be checking the thread anymore, when you finally decide to fly some where, or need to, you will see for your self that this is all very silly.

Well if you wanna find out and think you can do it for a few hudred bucks - Go for it - post your results on Youtube and become famous for ending the FE debate - youll be very very famous- Nasa will probably give you a few million dollars- youll have millions of fans and be rich - so why do you not do this - sounds like you're just lazy.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 8 2017 02:59am
Gold: 3.37
Aug 8 2017 02:58am
:rofl:
Aug 8 2017 03:06am
http://www.cnn.com/travel/article/virgin-galactic-250000-ticket-to-space/index.html

Virgin Galactic was going to sell tickets to space for 250,000 dollars but since they realized they cant do that
they are now offering balloon rides that will take you up to 75,000 feet and they let you look out a tiny curved round window and you can buy a ticket for a mere 75k.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 8 2017 03:07am
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev12829303132350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll