d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > : How To Earth - A Card_sultan Special > Part 2
Prev12728293031350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,500.00
Aug 6 2017 02:32pm
triggered
Gold: 0.00
Aug 6 2017 02:51pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 6 2017 04:07pm)
Shit bro, you get artifacts when you purposefully fuck with the picture?

Tell me more!

In order for that to be "evidence" of a pasted image you'd need to find a similar image which is known to be legitimate and prove the same phenomena doesn't happen.

Artifacting? How dare you bring up a logical explanation for something in this thread. Crudely edited photos and insane youtube videos with no basis reign supreme, this whole thread actually infuriates me at this point. I find it pointless to argue with people who won't even answer my questions, just go back and answer my questions!
Aug 6 2017 02:54pm
Quote (kai_jph @ Aug 6 2017 04:21pm)
Prove it. Show the link from nasa then or at least prove where the picture originated from
You just debunked yourself there. What proof do you have that it was not photoshopped to begin with?

since you like conspiracies let me help you in your research
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories

I can't wait for China to land on the moon like they plan on doing, hopefully they make a pit stop and shut some people up.

This post was edited by DeanofDazzle on Aug 6 2017 02:54pm
Aug 6 2017 03:00pm
Quote (Tuna_BeIIy @ Aug 6 2017 04:12pm)
Your son tho :drool:

T H I C C
Gold: 6.69
Aug 6 2017 03:06pm
Quote (DeanofDazzle @ Aug 6 2017 10:54pm)
I can't wait for China to land on the moon like they plan on doing, hopefully they make a pit stop and shut some people up.

Ha Ha :lol: same
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 6 2017 04:03pm
Quote (DeanofDazzle @ Aug 6 2017 10:51am)
Artifacting? How dare you bring up a logical explanation for something in this thread. Crudely edited photos and insane youtube videos with no basis reign supreme, this whole thread actually infuriates me at this point. I find it pointless to argue with people who won't even answer my questions, just go back and answer my questions!

illogical excuse ≠ Logical Explanation

If you accept Nasa than you need to accept all their plain obvious screw ups as well.

There are lots of examples where they just paste stuff in

http://lifehacker.com/5644259/how-to-detect-a-photoshopped-image

"Bad blending is usually easy to detect, but in all cases you'll find evidence around the edges. Look for lighting discrepancies and edges that just don't seem to make sense."

Quote (DeanofDazzle @ Aug 6 2017 10:54am)

China did land on the moon already, their footage is pretty ridiculous. Hopefully if they go back they can put a camera with a view of the spinning earth and let it run 24/7. Camera are pretty cheap nowadays.

Also if they really go to the moon you can just have some drone paint a huge logo like the Nike Swish that everyone could see from earth - i m sure Nike would pay like a billion dollars for that kinda advertising and it would end the whole debate.
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 6 2017 06:48pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 6 2017 12:35pm)
Your excuses are just a dodge, I want answers and you cant handle the truth!

You got answers and couldn't handle the truth. Like I said, you haven't been dodged because ALL of those questions have been previously answered.
Aug 6 2017 07:34pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 6 2017 02:48pm)
You got answers and couldn't handle the truth. Like I said, you haven't been dodged because ALL of those questions have been previously answered.

All you did was post a picture from Nasa and rage like a monkey when i didn't accept it.

You've had at least 500 years to prove the ball Earth and you've failed, all you have left is to troll people who dont believe your BS faith and dogma.

Got a giant finger up to your religious dogma, you can sit on it and cry about it all you want but it won't change my opinion of it.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 6 2017 07:37pm
Aug 7 2017 10:48pm
Former NASA Physicist says "Science is another Dogmatic Religion"

Aug 7 2017 11:33pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 8 2017 12:48am)
Former NASA Physicist says "Science is another Dogmatic Religion"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9RoUUiY1Uw

Science is ever changing, theories change, that is why they are theories. No one who is sane in the science community goes "this is what you need to believe", they constantly do experiments and form new theories. To compare science to religion is ridiculous. We have disproven a lot of theories, and we will continue to do so. This guy obvioisly has a chip on his shoulder because he didn't agree with how NASA operated, this in no way proves flat earth, nor does it help your argument. That is the greatest thing about science, you can do research and collaberate with other people to try and come to conclusions. To say that space is a hoax, the moon is a hoax, the galaxy is a hoax, is completely ridiculous. We have had people travel on weather balloons all the way past the atmosphere and fall back down, there is not some illusion or barrier, past the atmosphere is space, it is fact. I saw the video of the rocket hitting "the dome", what a joke, I have flown above the standard 41,000 feet and you can clearly see the curvature of the earth, I assure you there is no barrier or dome. I will even humor you, let's say there is a dome, or some type of illusion, when did it go up? how did no one notice? Why didn't some one from anywhere leak this information? People always defect from governments and tell the truth about what they are doing. I truly don't understand how you can believe any of this. I also have a huge issue with your ice wall theories, having flown all over the world and been on large ships, I don't get it. I have never once seen this wall you all claim exists, and again, why wouldn't sailers who have no ties to government or any organization report this wall? These theories are a crock of shit and are easily disproven. Buy a plane ticket or a ticket on a cargo ship and go see for your self, please. There are a lot of simple ways you can find this all out for your self, if you really believe in all of this I don't understand why you wouldn't.

This post was edited by DeanofDazzle on Aug 7 2017 11:35pm
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev12728293031350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll