d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1265266267268269541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 186.16
Mar 24 2022 09:17pm
:love: :love: :love:
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Mar 31 2022 03:11am
Quote (TiStuff @ 23 Mar 2022 08:03)
the argument still holds. God passes judgement and thats what really bothers you. BTW when do you back up your scripture arguments with scripture? we just supposed to take your word for it. ..............

How many times must I repeat myself lol - God isn't passing judgement. What's really happening is you are speaking for a being ("God") that is not tangible in the realm of physics.

Statements like "Only God can judge" is a judgement in itself by a human. You guys really are brainwashed. Not to mention I am waiting on rebuttals on our debate. Don't think you can brush aside difficult accusations when they don't fit your agenda.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 31 2022 03:40am
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 31 2022 11:11am)
How many times must I repeat myself lol - God isn't passing judgement. What's really happening is you are speaking for a being ("God") that is not tangible in the realm of physics.

Statements like "Only God can judge" is a judgement in itself by a human. You guys really are brainwashed. Not to mention I am waiting on rebuttals on our debate. Don't think you can brush aside difficult accusations when they don't fit your agenda.

Agreed
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 31 2022 08:52am
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 31 2022 02:11am)

afraid it is, no matter your denial. making excuses is not making facts.

science has yet to explain how life could have possibly arisen from some kind of naturalistic accidental process. that would make life "super natural"

su·per·nat·u·ral
/ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: supernatural

(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

"that is not tangible in the realm of physics."
(God is very much tangible)

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 31 2022 08:55am
Mar 31 2022 05:38pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 31 Mar 2022 08:52)
afraid it is, no matter your denial. making excuses is not making facts.

science has yet to explain how life could have possibly arisen from some kind of naturalistic accidental process. that would make life "super natural"

su·per·nat·u·ral
/ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: supernatural

(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

"that is not tangible in the realm of physics."
(God is very much tangible)

You are out your mind just like CK. You dodged all my hard questions and points. Enjoy your pseudoscientific fantasy but don't be telling people facts and truths because you don't know the meaning of the words. And finally God is not tangible otherwise it would be apparent to all. God is not some secret locked away in your Bible. Get your head out of the dark place it is in (cult).
Mar 31 2022 05:47pm
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 31 2022 04:38pm)
You are out your mind just like CK. You dodged all my hard questions and points. Enjoy your pseudoscientific fantasy but don't be telling people facts and truths because you don't know the meaning of the words. And finally God is not tangible otherwise it would be apparent to all. God is not some secret locked away in your Bible. Get your head out of the dark place it is in (cult).

i think you have said it before, you know nothing of scripture but seem to know everything else...........
Mar 31 2022 05:54pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 31 Mar 2022 17:47)
i think you have said it before, you know nothing of scripture but seem to know everything else...........

Nothing? Scripture was forced down my throat until I was old enough to leave home. I was not allowed to explore other religions or the logic of science. Your religion has caused nothing but destruction to to family and the followers of your faith are primarily hippocrates with countless cases of abuse and murder. It is you sir who refuse to accept the facts and cling to your ancient book. Your religion sickens me because is one that operates from a place of supremacy against any who do not agree. There are far older religions and faiths (with a positive history) that don't do this. You check every box when it comes to cult vs not a cult. The depth of your ignorance blows my mind.
Mar 31 2022 06:00pm
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 31 2022 04:54pm)
Nothing? Scripture was forced down my throat until I was old enough to leave home. I was not allowed to explore other religions or the logic of science. Your religion has caused nothing but destruction to to family and the followers of your faith are primarily hippocrates with countless cases of abuse and murder. It is you sir who refuse to accept the facts and cling to your ancient book. Your religion sickens me because is one that operates from a place of supremacy against any who do not agree. There are far older religions and faiths (with a positive history) that don't do this. You check every box when it comes to cult vs not a cult. The depth of your ignorance blows my mind.

make your argument with scripture then or you have nothing and its some other thing thats bringing you hardship
Mar 31 2022 06:17pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 31 Mar 2022 18:00)
make your argument with scripture then or you have nothing and its some other thing thats bringing you hardship

What? Anyway you lost the debate as there is more than 10 issues I'm waiting for a rebuttal on. And so we are clear religion has been a poison all my life. What does every religion have in common? They all think they are right with no empirical proof of their claims. I've made my peace with your God - I accept my fate and if God is real I'll find out when I'm dead. Until then it's utter foolishness to base my life on conjecture. I stopped replying to CK because he is incapable of being objective, just as you are.
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 70%
Mar 31 2022 06:21pm
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 31 2022 07:17pm)
What? Anyway you lost the debate as there is more than 10 issues I'm waiting for a rebuttal on. And so we are clear religion has been a poison all my life. What does every religion have in common? They all think they are right with no empirical proof of their claims. I've made my peace with your God - I accept my fate and if God is real I'll find out when I'm dead. Until then it's utter foolishness to base my life on conjecture. I stopped replying to CK because he is incapable of being objective, just as you are.

talkn chruch n state vs
the people who hurt you not feeling what they preach
lmk ill have tha discussion
LOOl 50% warn havn
leme axe u
if you raise a chicken under what circumstances is it wrong to eat it
lmk cus ima bout to raise on to eat it cus im done buying from the industry
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1265266267268269541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll