d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1262263264265266541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4,670.00
Mar 23 2022 08:17am
What if we are in "heaven" here and now, but making a total mess of it?
Gold: 32,639.69
Mar 23 2022 08:22am
Quote (lolkggz @ Mar 23 2022 09:15am)
Approximately 1 million Ethiopians, including women and children, the largest god assisted massacre in the bible.
So the LORD smote the Ethiopians ... they were destroyed before the LORD. 2 Chronicles 14.12-13

3 Chronicles 15b-17
Here's 500,00 Jews.
And Abijah and his people slew them with a great slaughter: so there fell down slain of Israel five hundred thousand chosen men. Israel fled before Judah: and God delivered them into their hand.

We can go on and on would you like me to?

god kills 185,000 people
And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

god kills 50,070 for looking at a boat. Book of Samuel, chapter 6
He smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

My personal favorite right here.

god kills 500,000 Ethiopian children
At midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt,from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle ... and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead. 12.29-30

What a fuckin maniac, LMAO

This post was edited by lolkggz on Mar 23 2022 08:27am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 23 2022 08:44am
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 22 2022 09:51am)
First, I prefer to exclude the Bible because it's a dead end for me (has resulted in confusion, conjecture and pseudoscience). I am not completely unwilling to read the bible though I think it's fair to say "Show me evidence #2 unrelated to #1 (a book)".

Second, in reply to the 'monkey to man': Genetically speaking, Darwinism appears to be correct as it complies with the scientific method. Every living thing shares core DNA and this lineage can be traced back to the Greatest Common Ancestor. This implies we co-evolved with every other organism alive today and is apprent in our physical makeup (symmetry, organ placement and behavior). Does this qualify as proof in my eyes? No because there is still much to learn of chemistry and genetics. However as it agrees with scientific method it stands to reason that any other theory must meet or exceed the same criteria (time investigating and the provided results of engineers and scientists). I have yet to observe a single "religious scientist" that follows the same scrutiny as the rest of accepted science. So in the context of Darwinism, your bible is not evidence for anything because it does not follow the same scrutiny nor does it cite quantifiable facts the same as an academic paper driven by the scientific method (Theory, Experiment, Observe, Conclude, Repeat, Theory, Experiment etc.). Science (learning) is not a conclusive art rather it is a life long process subject to constant updates in what we know and what we think we know. Obviously this is a complete contrast to people who "know" God exists and "know" what happens after we die. By any other measure, the knowledge of the above sentence is generally agreed by academics to be beyond our capabilities of measurement and so falls in the category of conjecture and/or pseudoscience.

so we make the transition for arguing about "God" and make it a science argument? thats actually fair enough.
have you ever heard the expression "stumbling block"
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stumbling%20block
Definition of stumbling block
1 : an obstacle to progress
2 : an impediment to belief or understanding : perplexity

it means a person wont even consider other things while holding conflicting beliefs. so ya its necessary to put the bible to the side for now.

lets talk about science and living systems (life)

atheists have much faith in what they been taught. faith is just another word for trust. what i will write next i write to challenge your faith.

first thing first. abiogenesis is necessary for believing the darwin narrative. have you even given a cursory look at the problems with abiogenesis. do you wonder why we now hear things like "pamspermia" aka "the aliens did it"? due the advancement of science any one can see the idea of abiogenesis is preposterous .

now lets look at your reply
"Darwinism appears to be correct as it complies with the scientific method. Every living thing shares core DNA and this lineage can be traced back to the Greatest Common Ancestor. This implies we co-evolved with every other organism alive today and is apprent in our physical makeup (symmetry, organ placement and behavior)."
view this vid please it is short, the progression of science has not been kind to darwin.
Dr. Craig Venter Denies Common Descent in front of Richard Dawkins!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXrYhINutuI

Dr. Craig Venter is an actual scientist that works in a lab. if what he says is true it is necessary for multiple abiogenesis events. how many "impossibles" are you going to accept just to deny God?

will you come to the truth? darwin is false. an ancient cult now, from the mid 1800s. how can we talk of the other things until this is resolved.

when you get a chance please view the links in this thread
Introduction To Living Systems.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=85094217&f=90

they are actually trying to tell you that stuff made itself (i wonder what darwin would say?). but evolution is a billion dollar industry so its understandable?..........

Mar 23 2022 08:55am
Quote (lolkggz @ Mar 23 2022 07:22am)
god kills 185,000 people
And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

god kills 50,070 for looking at a boat. Book of Samuel, chapter 6
He smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

My personal favorite right here.

god kills 500,000 Ethiopian children
At midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt,from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle ... and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead. 12.29-30

What a fuckin maniac, LMAO

here is the original context
TiStuff
Group: Member
Gold: 999.65
Quote#2597
Mar 22 2022 10:39am
Quote (lolkggz @ Mar 22 2022 10:31am)
The only commandments you need homie.

Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
Do not harm little children.
Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

----------------------------

Maybe Christianity can learn some of the bolded ones.

maybe you would like to school the christian using scripture to back up your accusations.........

all you have done is back up my statement about your real gripe is that you will be judged by providing scripture about people receiving judgement.
Mar 23 2022 08:57am
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 23 2022 09:55am)
here is the original context
TiStuff
Group: Member
Gold: 999.65
Quote#2597
Mar 22 2022 10:39am
Quote (lolkggz @ Mar 22 2022 10:31am)
The only commandments you need homie.

Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
Do not harm little children.
Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

----------------------------

Maybe Christianity can learn some of the bolded ones.

maybe you would like to school the christian using scripture to back up your accusations.........

all you have done is back up my statement about your real gripe is that you will be judged by providing scripture about people receiving judgement.

You worship a murderer, and support pedophilia within your churches.
Thanks for coming.

I gave you scripture of mass genocide by your god pre flood.
It's whatever you need to cope with everyday life, some people need the illusion of a murderous god to get through it.
It's all good.

This post was edited by lolkggz on Mar 23 2022 08:59am
Gold: 15,420.69
Mar 23 2022 08:59am
How's this thread not closed yet ?
Mar 23 2022 09:05am
Quote (lolkggz @ Mar 23 2022 07:57am)
You worship a murderer, and support pedophilia within your churches.
Thanks for coming.

the children belong to God and he can take them back if that is the judgement

you deny the truth of scripture and poison it to suit your fantasies. judgement will come no matter your mouth and a fallen priest doesnt falsify scripture, it verifies it.

Mar 23 2022 09:06am
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 23 2022 10:05am)
the children belong to God and he can take them back if that is the judgement

you deny the truth of scripture and poison it to suit your fantasies. judgement will come no matter your mouth and a fallen priest doesnt falsify scripture, it verifies it.

You do you, strange boi.
Mar 23 2022 09:08am
Quote (lolkggz @ Mar 23 2022 08:06am)
You do you, strange boi.

you make weak arguments. you say "my judgement is the righteous judgement" with out knowledge you meander.
Mar 23 2022 09:10am
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 23 2022 10:08am)
you make weak arguments. you say "my judgement is the righteous judgement" with out knowledge you meander.

It's simple really.
I don't believe in a god that uses mass genocide to push an agenda.
Everyone that follows it is equally troubled.

I've also never said what you "directly" quoted.
You're weird.

This post was edited by lolkggz on Mar 23 2022 09:11am
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1262263264265266541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll