d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1256257258259260541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 17 2022 01:36pm
Quote (CrackerSJ @ Mar 13 2022 03:11pm)
I always consider what you say TiS. I take it to heart. I know you mean well to an extreme degree.
And no arguments. Civil debates.
Based on this https://www.gotquestions.org/conviction-of-sin.html I do not feel conviction of sin.
This is due to the absence of acceptance. I am a sinner in His eyes and I always will be until I accept.
But as of this moment in my life, I am not ready. Maybe one day. But I am well aware of all my good and bad deeds and what they could possibly mean to me, others, and the divine but there is no conviction of sin within me.

"And no arguments. Civil debates. "
(there is a difference between "argument" and "argumentative")

i dont think a person can get conviction of sin till he receives it from the spirit. I dont think a person could possibly understand it with out experiencing it.
for me conviction of sin was having myself revealed to myself and it was not pleasant.
if you read the post i just put up before this one you will find where i make a comment about how I dont feel anything. much to my surprise that was changed. but.................. the scripture does say one receives a new heart.

"I am not ready. Maybe one day"
(find a way to do it sooner rather than later as later may be to late)

i think it was c w lewis that said. "we do not believe because we find it convenient, we believe because we think its the truth"
Gold: 1,211.01
Mar 17 2022 01:44pm
F bishes get $$$
Gold: 2,082.13
Mar 17 2022 02:06pm
any prayer warriors in chat?
Gold: 0.00
Mar 17 2022 02:08pm
Ave Satanas
Mar 17 2022 02:11pm
Quote (Loipisdead @ Mar 17 2022 12:16pm)
there is no god

"no G(g)od" is a godhood claim. makes you look funny
Mar 17 2022 02:12pm
Quote (Mikasa @ Mar 17 2022 01:06pm)
any prayer warriors in chat?

i dont pray so much. i usually spend my time smacking down antitheists hokey arguments
Gold: 80,771.69
Mar 17 2022 02:19pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 17 2022 11:08am)
have you heard of the expression "seared conscience"?
it is a condition resulting from being away from God for to long.
research "seared conscience"

when I was on my quest i ended up studying scripture. i came across this scripture.
Isaiah
5Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. 6Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged

i wondered to myself how such a person could be so aware of his own sin yet I did not feel anything and then i wondered that i was even thinking about it at all.

what I am saying is i understand what your saying when you say "why have I (Mark) not experienced "him" in any way?"

the scripture says "seek and ye shall find. I understand it means that a person has to make the effort in seeking. I suggest reading some scripture and try to find its true meaning. read the new testament start with gospels also find some one that preaches good sermons and listen to one once in a while. also check youtube for christian sites. william lane craig is very popular.

Quote (Mondain @ Mar 17 2022 11:12am)
Most young people don't believe in heaven because they can't preview it on youtube or tiktok

Spraying graphene oxide nano fungi on humanity:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/N9uOTh8H3Ymx/

exposure to 5g/smart grid:
Gold: 97,577.85
Mar 17 2022 02:32pm
It's quite fascinating that humans can't "see" electrical waves that travel through the air but believe it doesn't harm them in any way. While knowing we are swimming in the stuff.

For Example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremely_low_frequency#Possible_health_effects

It's been proven that this can affect a person's mood for sake of example.

E.L.F. exposure is a contributing factor to leukemia in children.

This post was edited by Mondain on Mar 17 2022 02:35pm
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Mar 17 2022 04:10pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 17 Mar 2022 13:08)
have you heard of the expression "seared conscience"?
it is a condition resulting from being away from God for to long.
research "seared conscience"

when I was on my quest i ended up studying scripture. i came across this scripture.
Isaiah
5Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. 6Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged

i wondered to myself how such a person could be so aware of his own sin yet I did not feel anything and then i wondered that i was even thinking about it at all.

what I am saying is i understand what your saying when you say "why have I (Mark) not experienced "him" in any way?"

the scripture says "seek and ye shall find. I understand it means that a person has to make the effort in seeking. I suggest reading some scripture and try to find its true meaning. read the new testament start with gospels also find some one that preaches good sermons and listen to one once in a while. also check youtube for christian sites. william lane craig is very popular.

Well I don't think seared conscience is a real thing. I consider it to be a method to deflect my statement. To humour you, I have never been close to God so how can I have a seared conscious? It's an invalid statement that does not apply to the reality I have experienced my whole life. If God was to approach me in the slightest degree that I'm certain of, I would inquire further. Furthermore, I believe humans have the capability to find meaning when there is none. Sin is an example of this. Sin is an umbrella term for any action one person somewhat arbitrarily desiginates as so compared to some standard, though the reality is this standard is inherently non existent in the animal kingdom. I believe humans have "invented" concepts such as sin, morality, justice and equality as a result of action NOT a precursor (innate) as a result of social evolution (and language). In contrast to the above statements, mathematics is the only method available to me to conclude on my physical reality and the undeniable result that I have obtained is that God does not exist OR if he does exist, he is beyond our scope of comprehension. It boils down to conjecture just as it is conjecture to speculate if there is Martians on Mars. They may be or they may not be, both are possible however we (I) lack the information. I for one refuse to base my life on things that are centered on speculation and conjecture.
Gold: 10.08
Mar 18 2022 02:08am
Quote (death_knight @ Mar 17 2022 05:10pm)
Well I don't think seared conscience is a real thing. I consider it to be a method to deflect my statement. To humour you, I have never been close to God so how can I have a seared conscious? It's an invalid statement that does not apply to the reality I have experienced my whole life. If God was to approach me in the slightest degree that I'm certain of, I would inquire further. Furthermore, I believe humans have the capability to find meaning when there is none. Sin is an example of this. Sin is an umbrella term for any action one person somewhat arbitrarily desiginates as so compared to some standard, though the reality is this standard is inherently non existent in the animal kingdom. I believe humans have "invented" concepts such as sin, morality, justice and equality as a result of action NOT a precursor (innate) as a result of social evolution (and language). In contrast to the above statements, mathematics is the only method available to me to conclude on my physical reality and the undeniable result that I have obtained is that God does not exist OR if he does exist, he is beyond our scope of comprehension. It boils down to conjecture just as it is conjecture to speculate if there is Martians on Mars. They may be or they may not be, both are possible however we (I) lack the information. I for one refuse to base my life on things that are centered on speculation and conjecture.

The very essence of science is based off of speculation and conjecture. Math proves the very existence of God and creation. If you calculate the odds of this planet forming solids liquids and gases in such a way life can flourish. The morality law is simple. If God doesn't exist then everything is relative. If we truly come from a swamp pit then why does it matter who kills who and for what reasons? Murder is it wrong or not wrong? Slavery good or not good? What about the Nazi generals was what they did only wrong to those around them and good according to them because that is what their culture taught? Is there not a law above the law of man to wich man has subjected itself to for centuries? You have been close to God though you do not remember. You have been away from His presence for to long. The bible is living proof. It was written by men of good conscience, to know it was the only way they were going to document the events they had witnessed. We are so blinded by not wanting to trust in a man written book yet we worship people like Stan Lee and Tolkien. We read theories from people like Hawking and Darwin. The men who wrote the gospels had nothing to gain and everything to lose. Infact they all eventually did lose their lives. Lacking information is great God doesn't want us to be know it all's. He wants us to just put our faith in Him and much more.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1256257258259260541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll