d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1250251252253254541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Feb 18 2022 04:45pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Banned
Gold: 1,338.00
Warn: 40%
Feb 18 2022 04:58pm
Quote (ggurg0d @ Jul 10 2019 10:56pm)
Please stop reposting this. I find it offensive.

:rofl:
Gold: 0.00
Feb 18 2022 05:00pm
Quote (death_knight @ Feb 19 2022 06:48am)
You really don't get it. I'm convinced by the ACTIONS of religious followers that they are corrupt. I do not care about what's written because I do not believe it. I care about what people do not what people intend. The fact is you like CK keep referencing ancient texts as if they hold some merit to me which they do not. And the end result is you offer nothing more than extreme conjecture. I've seen time and time again religious people "prove" their beliefs are scientific but they are not. Arguing with you lot is like arguing with the demented. You employ cyclic reasoning and cherry pick the facts. This is not the first discussion where this takes place and I've not once seen you budge on your illogical position, instead you demand that I research further into your facts and do not care to research into mine. I'm trying to meet you people half way but you are relentless in pushing your doctrine upon me. I've studied the religions of Abraham enough that I am certain it's a fool errand. And please stop accusing me of atheism because that is also terribly short sighted.. I am also vegan and I agree mankind in general are corrupt.

Maybe they weren't really religious to begin with. Almost every single book in the New Testament warns about false teachers. They dress in robes and talk about Jesus yet lead people astray. These people would quite normally attain respective positions within the Church. Unfortunately by the time their true hearts are revealed it's too late. The damage has already been done.

How does the Church recover from that? I don't know. All I can say is they are not representatives of Christ Jesus.
Feb 18 2022 05:06pm
Feb 18 2022 06:12pm
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Feb 19 2022 09:45pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 18 Feb 2022 17:12)
i am not pushing my doctrine on you i am defending it against "YOUR" assault.

cut to the chase. you make no argument what so ever about my belief as you insist on leaving scripture out of it. yet call me such things like "demented" "illogical"

being ignorant of scripture doenst mean your imagination has value.

Matthew 12:34
King James Version

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

No argument? For starters, this topic is in general chat where it is clearly a PARD topic. You don't see me making a 1000 page topic about being agnostic and among things telling people their fates. What's more is we are just two people with opinions yet clearly you are above me because yours is the "truth" and holds support of the admin staff. I have read pages upon pages of this topic and many of my points have been ignored, you are asking me to present them again just so you can reply with a wall of scripture? The burden falls upon the presenter to present their facts so they may be considered yet many times my comments have been swept aside. I'm not talking to CK anymore because he has cherry picked the argument many times. As for a final argument it is this- this topic is not general chat nor is it welcomed in this section of the site, it is obvious it's still open to promote discussion in your favor so your doctrine can be pushed by the agenda of your God. If you want to return to base then I challenge you to reply without scripture and instead use quantifiable evidence to support your argument and not the bible, I don't respond to CK because he has proven incapable of an objective discussion.

Let's start with the basics which are important in my opinion.

1) What is your denomination?

2) What are your professional credentials?

3) What is your religious experience?

If you will debate and commit to comment rules then I would enjoy a debate on issues of the heart. I am a businessman and being so I know there has to be a mutual exchange otherwise it is one person posturing over the other which is an argument and not a debate.
Gold: 80,771.69
Feb 19 2022 10:23pm
Mark of beast v4x hijacks(persona to skull)tech.
targeting the temple by 5g mrna implant EMF at the neck(voice),
Rev20:4- "cutting off heads of humanity".
fake personalities by trojan horsing dna w/ parasitic biobarcodes. their ai demonic hive mind infects minds of unv4x'd:
Gold: 186.16
Feb 20 2022 07:52pm
Please read this first post if you haven't yet and vote in the poll.

This post was edited by xfrodobagginsx on Feb 20 2022 07:52pm
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Feb 21 2022 02:12am
Quote (death_knight @ Feb 19 2022 07:45pm)
No argument? For starters, this topic is in general chat where it is clearly a PARD topic. You don't see me making a 1000 page topic about being agnostic and among things telling people their fates. What's more is we are just two people with opinions yet clearly you are above me because yours is the "truth" and holds support of the admin staff. I have read pages upon pages of this topic and many of my points have been ignored, you are asking me to present them again just so you can reply with a wall of scripture? The burden falls upon the presenter to present their facts so they may be considered yet many times my comments have been swept aside. I'm not talking to CK anymore because he has cherry picked the argument many times. As for a final argument it is this- this topic is not general chat nor is it welcomed in this section of the site, it is obvious it's still open to promote discussion in your favor so your doctrine can be pushed by the agenda of your God. If you want to return to base then I challenge you to reply without scripture and instead use quantifiable evidence to support your argument and not the bible, I don't respond to CK because he has proven incapable of an objective discussion.

If you will debate and commit to comment rules then I would enjoy a debate on issues of the heart. I am a businessman and being so I know there has to be a mutual exchange otherwise it is one person posturing over the other which is an argument and not a debate.

"No argument? For starters, this topic is in general chat where it is clearly a PARD topic."
(a red herring that has nothing to do with me)

"The burden falls upon the presenter to present their facts ..."
(you started the argument telling me my belief is false....burden is on you)

"If you want to return to base then I challenge you to reply without scripture "
(scripture is base)

"use quantifiable evidence to support your argument and not the bible,..."
(you have any science that troubles scripture? can you be more specific "what claims" and how do we explore this if we prohibit scripture from our talk?)

1) What is your denomination? i am a fundamental, do you know what that means?

2) What are your professional credentials? are you setting up for a adhom?

3) What is your religious experience? maybe most important for this talk, being delivered from alcoholism.

do you really believe that its rational to ask me to forgo scripture but then claim your going to show me the errors of my belief?

Gold: 0.00
Feb 21 2022 02:39am
Quote (death_knight @ Feb 20 2022 01:45pm)

There is only one written record of a worldwide flood. The same flood that formed the Grand Canyon.

Or you can go to the Year 1948 and study the Arab-Israeli war. Then you can see how The Bible had foretold what would happen.

The argument and debate itself doesn't have to refer to scripture but in the end it will always come back to scripture.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1250251252253254541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll