d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > : How To Earth - A Card_sultan Special > Part 2
Prev12425262728350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 5 2017 11:14pm
Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 5 2017 07:05pm)
This thread? no.

The discussion, perhaps in the first day or so after being introduced to the reality that there is still people like Chivas and Card, after that, no. Nothing they say has any relevance or substance.
Therefor engaging them in a serious matter is not only a waste of time, but also tant amount to insanity if you continue taking them seriously.

says the liar and deceiver, your behavior is pitiful.

but is cool, we were all deceived, just takes some longer to realize it, you'll catch up! :thumbsup:
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2017 11:25pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 6 2017 12:50am)
Globetards just troll Fe'ers cause they cant admit their beliefs are entirely based on faith, but it actually is when you critically think about it.

They just want you to never think about it. Thinking for yourself makes them very angry. Their entire faith rests on blind faith in facts they never tested and the words of men printed in book they never read.

As to which model is correct a real proof is when you take a zoomed optics perspective and learn you can focus in on actual stars and they're absolutely nothing like the propaganda Nasa sells you.

It becomes clear once you stop listening to the liars and deceivers.

I actively participate in projects for NASA and other organizations looking for new brown dwarfs and planets. I have several friends who have successfully taken part in finding brown dwarfs, they get credited on NASA's sites and in science articles. I definitely do not agree with your opinions, I have spent a good portion of my life investigating stars and planets, but you are entitled to believe in what ever you want. One of my good friends I do research with has even invented programs used by the government and others to measure the speed of distant planets and to help separate them from artifacts. But again you can believe in what ever you like, I always like a good discussion about space.
Aug 5 2017 11:35pm
Quote (DeanofDazzle @ Aug 5 2017 07:25pm)
I actively participate in projects for NASA and other organizations looking for new brown dwarfs and planets. I have several friends who have successfully taken part in finding brown dwarfs, they get credited on NASA's sites and in science articles. I definitely do not agree with your opinions, I have spent a good portion of my life investigating stars and planets, but you are entitled to believe in what ever you want. One of my good friends I do research with has even invented programs used by the government and others to measure the speed of distant planets and to help separate them from artifacts. But again you can believe in what ever you like, I always like a good discussion about space.

Cool story - digital proof that space is just your faith in binary code while trying to humanize it by saying "my friend" believes.
It would be like like saying my friend caught a picture of God so you better believe it or else tard.
Please stop believing in pure BS.
Aug 5 2017 11:38pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 6 2017 01:35am)
Cool story - digital proof that space is just your faith in binary code while trying to humanize it by saying "my friend" believes.
It would be like like saying my friend caught a picture of God so you better believe it or else tard.
Please stop believing in pure BS.

I won't engage in a discussion if you are just going to attack me, I am willing to listen to your views if you do it in a respectful manner. Just give me some valid reasoning behind why you think the galaxy is a giant ruse. I am not here to attack you or be rude in anyway.

I should also point out that I also do this research, not just my friends. I am absolutely thinking for my self.

This post was edited by DeanofDazzle on Aug 5 2017 11:42pm
Aug 5 2017 11:52pm
Quote (DeanofDazzle @ Aug 5 2017 07:38pm)
I won't engage in a discussion if you are just going to attack me, I am willing to listen to your views if you do it in a respectful manner. Just give me some valid reasoning behind why you think the galaxy is a giant ruse. I am not here to attack you or be rude in anyway.

i understand you're not attacking me, but please try to understand what im saying.

Science and education tells you the world is spinning through infinite space at unimaginable breakneck speeds

but once you critically think about everything they want you to believe, you can see its clearly a joke.

Do pictures of Bigfoot prove bigfoot is real - of course not.

you're being deceived whether you realize it or not.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 5 2017 11:54pm
Gold: 6.69
Aug 5 2017 11:59pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 6 2017 04:17am)
Show me proof the earth is spinning through space at 500,000 mph and ill take your model seriously, till then its a complete joke.
you can do this easily right - then Do it - stop trolling for christs sake.

I couldn't care less how seriously you take me
I'm not the one trying change people beliefs of facts that have been proven already

How am I trolling?

You and chivas are the ones constantly proposing models constantly with no proof.
The burden of proof is on you

Asking for it is not unreasonable

As far as youtube reliability is concerned i have never studied law. Will you let me represent you in court?

This post was edited by kai_jph on Aug 6 2017 12:02am
Aug 6 2017 12:34am
Quote (kai_jph @ Aug 5 2017 07:59pm)
I couldn't care less how seriously you take me
I'm not the one trying change people beliefs of facts that have been proven already?

How am I trolling?

your obviously trolling because a picture from the military Nasa doesn't prove anything.

Does a picture of Bigfoot prove Bigfoot is real? of course not.

You're just triggered that i point out this blatantly obvious fact.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 6 2017 12:40am
Gold: 3.37
Aug 6 2017 12:41am
Here is a picture of loch ness, those mountains are all about the same height, you can clearly see the curve.

It's about 20miles.

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Aug 6 2017 12:46am
Gold: 6.69
Aug 6 2017 01:17am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 6 2017 08:34am)
your obviously trolling because a picture from the military Nasa doesn't prove anything.

Does a picture of Bigfoot prove Bigfoot is real? of course not.

You're just triggered that i point out this blatantly obvious fact.

ok, what do you call this then?

You posted it

Chivas a fellow flat earth believer even thought it was BS

And I quote post 100
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Apr 21 2017 03:25pm)
I don't agree with that theory.......it's just another dis-info concoction designed to confuse or dissuade those who try to research the Flat Earth theory

This post was edited by kai_jph on Aug 6 2017 01:26am
Aug 6 2017 01:28am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 6 2017 01:52am)
i understand you're not attacking me, but please try to understand what im saying.

Science and education tells you the world is spinning through infinite space at unimaginable breakneck speeds

but once you critically think about everything they want you to believe, you can see its clearly a joke.

Do pictures of Bigfoot prove bigfoot is real - of course not.

you're being deceived whether you realize it or not.

I'm just asking that you explain why you believe scientifict fact is wrong, I have gone through the entire thread and not once do you explain any of your views. I am truly trying to understand where you are coming from, but I have not seen one shred of evidence presented by you to support anything you believe. People have asked you countless times through out this thread to present ANYTHING factual to support your claims, I see nothing to back it up. I am not some blind moron, I can back up what I believe with hard evidence, I ask you to do the same. Please give me something to go off of, anything, and I don't want a link to a youtube video or some conspiracy website. All I want is for you to explain why you believe these things in your own words. Take some time and walk me through your thought process, because I am beyond curious at this point.

I also want to know what NASA or any other organization gets out of fooling us if your beliefs are true, what is the point? I want to know what you think they would gain from such a lie.

This post was edited by DeanofDazzle on Aug 6 2017 01:32am
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev12425262728350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll