d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1244245246247248541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 80,771.69
Feb 17 2022 12:11pm
Quote (Whiskers @ Feb 17 2022 10:05am)
why heaven when dead, and not when alive?

:rofl:

think the moon turned out to be a hollow promise.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Feb 17 2022 01:17pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 17 Feb 2022 11:01)
this is an egregious generalization at every point stemming from some strange religion. the real issue you should be addressing is why the necessity to speak from the bible when Christ himself did not speak from a bible.

Other than that science and mathematics proves religious texts & reality to be much more accurate than skeleton evolutionary theories.

1)The good news is you don't operate on proof or evidence, the world operates mostly on testimony so why you'd be shunning the bible based on testimony is outrageous.
2)The bible or potentially the spirit of truth indicated there in never indicated your mind is only your own, you're not being cogent in this argument.
3)Math can support biblical notions, science & christianity are not necessarily mutually exclusive.
4)It's unknown, welcome to the art of discovery, which is also true to science. Just because one can't fathom how their human body was made doesn't mean it wasn't made or its not real.
5) true according to biblical scripture if your god is satan, satan is about enslavement & no choices, jesus is for freedom and being conscious of your choices and with that forgiveness in making mistakes along the way.
Your sciences say you have no choice but are rather a product of shaping and mirror neurons, so that must mean you are programmed to reject religion even if its true? :lol:

I disagree and so should you. Wise up.

Classical cyclic dribble that goes nowhere. I can't tell if your for or against religion. The bottom line is I see with my own eyes the results of religion and it is most certainly not what they preach.
Feb 17 2022 01:24pm
Quote (death_knight @ Feb 17 2022 11:17am)
Classical cyclic dribble that goes nowhere. I can't tell if your for or against religion. The bottom line is I see with my own eyes the results of religion and it is most certainly not what they preach.

Typical character attack from the hive mind vaccinated drone that got verbally 5-0'dby yours truly.

So, you think that the world isn't governed by dark spirits or principalities which unite everything in reviling abomination? Can't imagine you'd expose your own kind.

But, even sociologists report that every society but 2 has subscribed to evil spirits as a caused of sickness despite your anecdotal & illogical naysaying.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Feb 17 2022 01:27pm
Gold: 232.69
Feb 17 2022 02:11pm
:banana:
Gold: 32,639.69
Feb 17 2022 02:19pm
Quote (Greater @ Feb 17 2022 02:11pm)

Gold: 1.00
Feb 17 2022 02:21pm
i dont believe in jesus christ but i believe in heaven & hell & being inbetween both
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Feb 17 2022 03:00pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 17 Feb 2022 12:24)
Typical character attack from the hive mind vaccinated drone that got verbally 5-0'dby yours truly.

So, you think that the world isn't governed by dark spirits or principalities which unite everything in reviling abomination? Can't imagine you'd expose your own kind.

But, even sociologists report that every society but 2 has subscribed to evil spirits as a caused of sickness despite your anecdotal & illogical naysaying.

Smoke more boulders
Feb 17 2022 03:10pm
Quote (death_knight @ Feb 17 2022 01:00pm)
Smoke more boulders

God dwelt in the temple of Jerusalem as smoke, now you know why they worked so hard over a 100 years to make the statement "smoking causes cancer" instead of "cigarette smoke causes cancer".

So much for your beloved scientism. Evolution says man survived off smoke therefore smoke evolved us. Bad "cherry picked" scientism misconstrued says it harms us. Can't be both.

You guys are like pvmers coming into a PVP moor & the ears are stacking up. Gds.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Feb 17 2022 03:12pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 17 2022 03:34pm
Quote (death_knight @ Feb 18 2022 03:06am)
Lol you religious folk just don't quit with your judgements. When will you explore that you base your entire life on conjecture? When will you explore that your beliefs are bastardizations of ancient texts? I'm all for freedom of expression but I absolutely hate the terms "Jesus Christ" and "Christianity". How much more corruption of the makers of your faith will you abide before you realize the yoke you place yourself into and you willingly impose religious disguised hatred onto those who do not share your sentiments?

Everything about your religion is set in place to control and coerce what is in direct violation to physics. Everything about your religion is a direct contrast to fact. Consider:

1) No data available after death - Religion claims otherwise with no proof whatsoever

2) My mind is my own - God can read my mind and knows what I'll do before I do it

3) Accurate mathematical prediction is impossible - God knows all things

4) True origin is unknown - God made everything

5) I am free to make my own choices - It is God's will to make your own choices but if you don't do as commanded - punishment (enslavement)

Clearly in each case there is conjecture yet your belief has provided answers with more conjecture of the most extreme fashion. How can you possibly denie these facts?

Here is the scenario, people hate God and want to be the god in their own lives. This comes about by actively disobeying His Word and so everything is turned upside down. What is the result of this?

That's right, same gender marriage. There is a sudden uprise in same gender marriage because these people hate God. It's not about rights or freedom. It's all about how they want to say get lost to God.

At the start of Genesis it clearly states that God created man in His own image, male and female He created them.

Romans 1:18-32 describes this perfectly as God's Wrath against Sinful Humanity.

They know God but do not glorify him as God and so their thinking became futile. They claim to be wise but became fools. Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
Gold: 952.95
Warn: 90%
Feb 17 2022 03:41pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Feb 17 2022 04:34pm)
Here is the scenario, people hate God and want to be the god in their own lives. This comes about by actively disobeying His Word and so everything is turned upside down. What is the result of this?

That's right, same gender marriage. There is a sudden uprise in same gender marriage because these people hate God. It's not about rights or freedom. It's all about how they want to say get lost to God.

At the start of Genesis it clearly states that God created man in His own image, male and female He created them.

Romans 1:18-32 describes this perfectly as God's Wrath against Sinful Humanity.

They know God but do not glorify him as God and so their thinking became futile. They claim to be wise but became fools. Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

its been observed countless times that animals such as lions or monkeys have homosexuals relations . most species does if not all . lions dont believe in jesus and your other bs beliefs. so why they homo?
if god didnt wanted us to he wouldnt ve made us this way

love your siblings but not the homos
said god
what a cunt

This post was edited by Methwitch on Feb 17 2022 03:42pm
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1244245246247248541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll