d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1243244245246247541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 87.93
Warn: 20%
Feb 6 2022 06:35am
Quote (TiStuff @ Feb 6 2022 01:34pm)
why would anyone want damnation?

If the choice is obvious, why don't all people go to heaven?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Feb 6 2022 07:04am
Quote (massmarines @ Feb 6 2022 04:35am)

who said it was obvious?
Gold: 186.16
Feb 12 2022 07:01pm
Quote (massmarines @ Feb 6 2022 07:35am)

Because they don't take the time to explore the facts on both sides for one. Many don't want to believe because they don't want to change. Many don't want to admit that they are sinners. Many other reasons.
Feb 14 2022 06:53pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Feb 6 2022 08:04am)
who said it was obvious?

The choice is obvious to those who care about their souls and eternal future.
Feb 16 2022 06:04pm
Prayers
Gold: 10.97
Feb 16 2022 06:17pm
I'm not a religious person so I've voted no. I won't discuss reasons here, but if anybody would like to have a friendly chat about it feel free to pm me. :)
Gold: 0.00
Feb 16 2022 08:46pm
Quote (JaylynSnow @ Feb 17 2022 10:17am)
I'm not a religious person so I've voted no. I won't discuss reasons here, but if anybody would like to have a friendly chat about it feel free to pm me. :)

Aww but we like to hide nothing and leave everything for all to see.

People enjoy reading and learning new things. Doesn't work in PM.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Feb 17 2022 11:06am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 12 Feb 2022 18:01)
Because they don't take the time to explore the facts on both sides for one. Many don't want to believe because they don't want to change. Many don't want to admit that they are sinners. Many other reasons.

Lol you religious folk just don't quit with your judgements. When will you explore that you base your entire life on conjecture? When will you explore that your beliefs are bastardizations of ancient texts? I'm all for freedom of expression but I absolutely hate the terms "Jesus Christ" and "Christianity". How much more corruption of the makers of your faith will you abide before you realize the yoke you place yourself into and you willingly impose religious disguised hatred onto those who do not share your sentiments?

Everything about your religion is set in place to control and coerce what is in direct violation to physics. Everything about your religion is a direct contrast to fact. Consider:

1) No data available after death - Religion claims otherwise with no proof whatsoever

2) My mind is my own - God can read my mind and knows what I'll do before I do it

3) Accurate mathematical prediction is impossible - God knows all things

4) True origin is unknown - God made everything

5) I am free to make my own choices - It is God's will to make your own choices but if you don't do as commanded - punishment (enslavement)

Clearly in each case there is conjecture yet your belief has provided answers with more conjecture of the most extreme fashion. How can you possibly denie these facts?
Gold: 80,771.69
Feb 17 2022 12:01pm
Quote (death_knight @ Feb 17 2022 09:06am)
Lol you religious folk just don't quit with your judgements. When will you explore that you base your entire life on conjecture? When will you explore that your beliefs are bastardizations of ancient texts? I'm all for freedom of expression but I absolutely hate the terms "Jesus Christ" and "Christianity". How much more corruption of the makers of your faith will you abide before you realize the yoke you place yourself into and you willingly impose religious disguised hatred onto those who do not share your sentiments?

Everything about your religion is set in place to control and coerce what is in direct violation to physics. Everything about your religion is a direct contrast to fact. Consider:

1) No data available after death - Religion claims otherwise with no proof whatsoever

2) My mind is my own - God can read my mind and knows what I'll do before I do it

3) Accurate mathematical prediction is impossible - God knows all things

4) True origin is unknown - God made everything

5) I am free to make my own choices - It is God's will to make your own choices but if you don't do as commanded - punishment (enslavement)

Clearly in each case there is conjecture yet your belief has provided answers with more conjecture of the most extreme fashion. How can you possibly denie these facts?

this is an egregious generalization at every point stemming from some strange religion. the real issue you should be addressing is why the necessity to speak from the bible when Christ himself did not speak from a bible.

Other than that science and mathematics proves religious texts & reality to be much more accurate than skeleton evolutionary theories.

1)The good news is you don't operate on proof or evidence, the world operates mostly on testimony so why you'd be shunning the bible based on testimony is outrageous.
2)The bible or potentially the spirit of truth indicated there in never indicated your mind is only your own, you're not being cogent in this argument.
3)Math can support biblical notions, science & christianity are not necessarily mutually exclusive.
4)It's unknown, welcome to the art of discovery, which is also true to science. Just because one can't fathom how their human body was made doesn't mean it wasn't made or its not real.
5) true according to biblical scripture if your god is satan, satan is about enslavement & no choices, jesus is for freedom and being conscious of your choices and with that forgiveness in making mistakes along the way.
Your sciences say you have no choice but are rather a product of shaping and mirror neurons, so that must mean you are programmed to reject religion even if its true? :lol:

I disagree and so should you. Wise up.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Feb 17 2022 12:02pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 17 2022 12:05pm
why heaven when dead, and not when alive?

:rofl:
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1243244245246247541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll