d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1211212213214215541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 24 2021 06:40pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Aug 24 2021 05:03pm)
Is that the Bible Code?

https://ibb.co/wRQrVpm

"let he who hath wisdom calculate".

This post was edited by lodd222 on Aug 24 2021 06:40pm
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Aug 24 2021 06:44pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 24 Aug 2021 17:40)

Profile checks out.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 25 2021 01:14am
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 25 2021 03:32am)
- I don't need to defend agnosticism.. it's a mentality not a faith, religion or creed.

In fact I don't label myself as agnostic much anymore because it has connotation. Rather I am neutral to all matters beyond the physical realm and most within.

Then why are you here? What did you think what happen upon entering discussion in this thread?

Our Christian views are challenged and we also challenge those who are opposing our view.

Suddenly it's "Omg, these Christians are actually challenging me? I've never been challenged before, I can't take this, waaaah!"

It is very, very rare for me to take these discussions outside these threads. If someone wants to keep on coming back then they should know what to expect.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 25 2021 02:27am
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 24 2021 10:32am)
- I don't need to defend agnosticism.. it's a mentality not a faith, religion or creed.

In fact I don't label myself as agnostic much anymore because it has connotation. Rather I am neutral to all matters beyond the physical realm and most within.

your obviously not neutral. your just trying to construct an argument that cant be challenged but failing. I find a lot of antitheists try to do that.
Another version of "its not disbelief its lack of belief"

so there is something as CPK001 points out thats bringing you here.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 25 2021 02:28am
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Aug 25 2021 12:57pm
Quote (CPK001 @ 25 Aug 2021 01:14)
Then why are you here? What did you think what happen upon entering discussion in this thread?

Our Christian views are challenged and we also challenge those who are opposing our view.

Suddenly it's "Omg, these Christians are actually challenging me? I've never been challenged before, I can't take this, waaaah!"

It is very, very rare for me to take these discussions outside these threads. If someone wants to keep on coming back then they should know what to expect.

I use this forum for dull entertainment, the fact that this topic is the only PARD style that I can post is why I go down this road. Ive said it before, when i debate with closeminded folk is serves to open mine further.

And I consider your reasoning weak at best, it is far better presented than any other I have come across on this forum. Sure I could take your essay and finish my criticisms but what will be the result? You will rebuttal with more than I will criticize. Its a vicious circle which is why the only conclusion in my mind is to make peace and agree to disagree. I can do that but can you and those of your faith? History and my own experience shouts no!
Aug 25 2021 01:03pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 25 Aug 2021 02:27)
your obviously not neutral. your just trying to construct an argument that cant be challenged but failing. I find a lot of antitheists try to do that.
Another version of "its not disbelief its lack of belief"

so there is something as CPK001 points out thats bringing you here.

Careful to confuse speculative interest with devout lifestyle choice and belief. I'm here because these questions peak my curiosity. You are here to spread the message and win all to Christ.

There is a very different agenda happening here. Sure I'm not entirely neutral, I'm inclined to say there is no God but I cannot prove or disprove that theory to myself so I just resort to neutrality in order to weight all thoughts and "facts" equally.

For similar reasons I research Taoism but I do not subscribe to that ideology either. Instead I pick and choose the strong, life enhancing qualities of each ideology including Christian and apply it to my life.

Again there is a very different agenda of what you and me each how to achieve with our time on Earth.
Gold: 232.69
Aug 25 2021 02:00pm
:banana:
Gold: 0.00
Aug 25 2021 04:05pm
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 26 2021 04:57am)
I use this forum for dull entertainment, the fact that this topic is the only PARD style that I can post is why I go down this road. Ive said it before, when i debate with closeminded folk is serves to open mine further.

And I consider your reasoning weak at best, it is far better presented than any other I have come across on this forum. Sure I could take your essay and finish my criticisms but what will be the result? You will rebuttal with more than I will criticize. Its a vicious circle which is why the only conclusion in my mind is to make peace and agree to disagree. I can do that but can you and those of your faith? History and my own experience shouts no!

I think you have it all wrong. I said at the start that I've done a lot of research in my own time. I've posted the blogs and had all the debates.

Whenever I post an essay with all my findings people simply go TLDR and ask for some evidence. People aren't approaching this with an open mind. It's like they weren't expecting to read large chunks of research.

If a link is posted and one says to read this link then nobody will do it. Let's be honest, who here actually clicks on the links that Frodo posts every so often?

Then that leaves what you supposedly want to read. Then there will never be enough information to squeeze it all in.

I guess what I am trying to say is that if you don't want to read or make your rebuttal then that is on you, not on me.
Aug 25 2021 04:28pm
Quote (CPK001 @ 25 Aug 2021 16:05)
I think you have it all wrong. I said at the start that I've done a lot of research in my own time. I've posted the blogs and had all the debates.

Whenever I post an essay with all my findings people simply go TLDR and ask for some evidence. People aren't approaching this with an open mind. It's like they weren't expecting to read large chunks of research.

If a link is posted and one says to read this link then nobody will do it. Let's be honest, who here actually clicks on the links that Frodo posts every so often?

Then that leaves what you supposedly want to read. Then there will never be enough information to squeeze it all in.

I guess what I am trying to say is that if you don't want to read or make your rebuttal then that is on you, not on me.

In the spirit of debate I'll go through your response again. I believe a sound argument should withstand all opposition which mandates that opposition be presented.

What I'm trying to say is I've seen what you speak of. Furthermore it's a classical trait of a weak debater to call it quits early as to save face as Tistuff has suggested I did which can be a compelling observation. But I also strongly believe there quickly comes a point to where many of us are blindly bickering over the internet and no real progress is made, rather seeds of animosity and hatred are sown, which is exactly the responses that I see in this topic. Many losers foolish remarks and trolls with no intent at logical discussion.
Gold: 53.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 25 2021 04:33pm
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 25 2021 06:28pm)
In the spirit of debate I'll go through your response again. I believe a sound argument should withstand all opposition which mandates that opposition be presented.

What I'm trying to say is I've seen what you speak of. Furthermore it's a classical trait of a weak debater to call it quits early as to save face as Tistuff has suggested I did which can be a compelling observation. But I also strongly believe there quickly comes a point to where many of us are blindly bickering over the internet and no real progress is made, rather seeds of animosity and hatred are sown, which is exactly the responses that I see in this topic. Many losers foolish remarks and trolls with no intent at logical discussion.

still curious if youre actually black or not
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1211212213214215541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll