d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1210211212213214541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Aug 23 2021 10:35pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 23 Aug 2021 22:31)
in my experience this just manifests as never ending excuses, there is always the next excuse

Of course, that is why I'm agnostic. I drew the line and I stand by my decision. I am content with my spirituality.

Unfortunately the excuses go both ways, you took the time to point that out but have you read it in your own replies yet?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 23 2021 10:48pm
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 23 2021 09:35pm)
Of course, that is why I'm agnostic. I drew the line and I stand by my decision. I am content with my spirituality.

Unfortunately the excuses go both ways, you took the time to point that out but have you read it in your own replies yet?

you dont have a line drawn if you always have the next excuse.

"have you read it in your own replies yet?"
(i havent, perhaps you should point them out)
Gold: 0.00
Aug 24 2021 06:07am
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 24 2021 02:24pm)
I got about 10 minutes into a reply going through your message and I'm abandoning that quest. You made some good points but you also made many assumptions and presented unsound logic that I am exhausted thinking on how best to approach this situation and prove my points which I no longer care to do. While I think you have some depth in your way of thinking I am convinced we are very different people and will not see eye to eye. I will admit I am bias and that bias finds roots in simplicity in both logic and presentation. I believe it to be folly to argue points especially when my own principles demand extraordinary proofs. I am not a person who is easily convinced nor do I care to attack or belittle others. For me, our discussions have given me further insight to not talk about religion and when questioned about such topics to not engage. It's always been trouble for me and that's a fact of my life!

I hope you weren't expecting a single paragraph. Be prepared to read essays.
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 24 2021 07:00am
" In the beginning was the word, and the word was with god, and the word was god. the same was in the beginning with god. all things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. in him was life; and the life was the light of men."

"The letter is dead, the spirit is living"
you don't know god when you haven't been moved by the spirit(s) of god.

The spirit reveals truths in the bible & wisdom that can be verified even through proper mathematics.
Aug 24 2021 07:30am
the pope says get the jab
what does this guy say?
Based Orthodox Priest spits some truths.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/VvkLkebtiUlo/
Aug 24 2021 11:14am
Quote (TiStuff @ 23 Aug 2021 22:48)
you dont have a line drawn if you always have the next excuse.

"have you read it in your own replies yet?"
(i havent, perhaps you should point them out)

What? I don't make excuses that I'm aware of. I choose agnosticism and veganism because of simplicity and morality. I let people live their lives how they wish unlike yourselves who make it a mission to drive a point home. Who is really making the excuses???
Aug 24 2021 11:25am
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 24 2021 10:14am)
What? I don't make excuses that I'm aware of. I choose agnosticism and veganism because of simplicity and morality. I let people live their lives how they wish unlike yourselves who make it a mission to drive a point home. Who is really making the excuses???

"I choose agnosticism and veganism because of simplicity and morality"
(you are the judge of morality?)

"I let people live their lives how they wish"
(but if your a higher morality shouldt you at least show them the better path?)

and i say your engaging in deception how is "drive a point home" = "making excuses"?

talk more of your agnosticism. can you defend it? can you explain it in detail?
Aug 24 2021 11:32am
Quote (TiStuff @ 24 Aug 2021 11:25)
"I choose agnosticism and veganism because of simplicity and morality"
(you are the judge of morality?) - Yes I am the judge of my own morality because there is no other judge aside from those appointed by man.

"I let people live their lives how they wish"
(but if your a higher morality shouldt you at least show them the better path?) - I'm concerned with correcting my own shortcomings which precedes corrections yours (if at all), besides I did not claim I have superior or enlightened. Enlightenment is simply my goal.

and i say your engaging in deception how is "drive a point home" = "making excuses"? - making excuses = cherry picking, in other words picking 'facts' that support your argument and ignoring those that contradict.

talk more of your agnosticism. can you defend it? can you explain it in detail?

- I don't need to defend agnosticism.. it's a mentality not a faith, religion or creed.

In fact I don't label myself as agnostic much anymore because it has connotation. Rather I am neutral to all matters beyond the physical realm and most within.

Gold: 186.16
Aug 24 2021 06:03pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Aug 24 2021 09:00am)
" In the beginning was the word, and the word was with god, and the word was god. the same was in the beginning with god. all things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. in him was life; and the life was the light of men."

https://i.ibb.co/z5htXKv/aa3irs0qkfi71.png

"The letter is dead, the spirit is living"
you don't know god when you haven't been moved by the spirit(s) of god.

The spirit reveals truths in the bible & wisdom that can be verified even through proper mathematics.

Is that the Bible Code?
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Aug 24 2021 06:30pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 24 Aug 2021 17:03)
Is that the Bible Code?

Hello.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1210211212213214541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll