d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1200201202203204541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 232.69
Aug 11 2021 04:29am
:banana:
Gold: 0.63
Warn: 60%
Aug 11 2021 09:00am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 10 2021 11:34pm)
The Bible was written:

1. Over a period of 1500 years (1400 B.C to A.D.100).
2. Over 40 generations.
Over 40 authors from many walks of life i.e. Kings, Peasants, Philosophers, Fishermen, Poets, Statesmen and Scholars.

The reason for that can be found in Numbers 4:15. You can read that here: https://www.gotquestions.org/Uzzah.html

That is my go to site for any questions you may have. Use it as you will.

Same with you. This may answer your question: https://www.gotquestions.org/three-gods.html

Any questions you have regarding the Trinity then consult that site.

New Testament was written 70 years after the supposed death of Jesus Christ and resurrection.

The only way that its being considered that old by you is because you are counting the Old Testament
Gold: 0.00
Aug 11 2021 05:22pm
Quote (DCEVO @ Aug 11 2021 05:19pm)
I dont have any questions im just pointing out the ridiculousness of saying 3 is 1.

Also why would God send his son to be a sacrifice? He can just forgive sin, jesus was a prophet and always praised Allaha, and was taken from the earth from Allah to heaven.

Saying God cant forgive sin because we need to worship his human son takes away all the glory from Allah and turns it into energy for a polytheistic triune god.

Written over the course of almost a century after Jesus' death, the four gospels of the New Testament, though they tell the same story, reflect very different ideas and concerns. A period of forty years separates the death of Jesus from the writing of the first gospel.

40 years by then its time for this religion to seek the true God. 40 years to corrupt the bible making jesus a human god ready to be sacrificed because were sinners.

Exactly, there is nothing in this world like the Trinity so we can't use any analogies to describe it. Even the Pastor at Church still doesn't fully understand the Trinity. We are all struggling with the idea together.

Let's first define what is sin? Sin is when you say get lost to God as I don't want anything to do with you. I would rather be the ruler of my own life. Sin is when you hate God.

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Sin has broken our relationship with the one true God. The holy and perfect God cannot enter a relationship with idols.

2 Corinthians 6:14-17 "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will live with them
and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they will be my people.”

Therefore,

“Come out from them
and be separate,
says the Lord.
Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you.”"

God is a just God and so he must punish sin. Yet because of his love he sent his one and only Son to take the punishment that we deserve. This has restored our relationship with God.

Then again you already know this as you've read the whole Bible already a few times.

Quote (DCEVO @ Aug 12 2021 01:00am)
New Testament was written 70 years after the supposed death of Jesus Christ and resurrection.

The only way that its being considered that old by you is because you are counting the Old Testament

Luke's Gospel was written roughly 40 years after Jesus' Death and Resurrection. Luke's Gospel is based on eye-witness accounts. He went out and interviewed all the people. He wrote it down for us to read.

Allah was born many centuries after Jesus. How can he suddenly have some kind of newfound evidence? Why is something that Allah wrote down many centuries after the events take precedence over that which was written 40 years and based on eye-witness accounts?
Gold: 0.63
Warn: 60%
Aug 11 2021 09:10pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 11 2021 04:22pm)
Exactly, there is nothing in this world like the Trinity so we can't use any analogies to describe it. Even the Pastor at Church still doesn't fully understand the Trinity. We are all struggling with the idea together.

Let's first define what is sin? Sin is when you say get lost to God as I don't want anything to do with you. I would rather be the ruler of my own life. Sin is when you hate God.

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Sin has broken our relationship with the one true God. The holy and perfect God cannot enter a relationship with idols.

2 Corinthians 6:14-17 "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will live with them
and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they will be my people.”

Therefore,

“Come out from them
and be separate,
says the Lord.
Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you.”"

God is a just God and so he must punish sin. Yet because of his love he sent his one and only Son to take the punishment that we deserve. This has restored our relationship with God.

Then again you already know this as you've read the whole Bible already a few times.

Luke's Gospel was written roughly 40 years after Jesus' Death and Resurrection. Luke's Gospel is based on eye-witness accounts. He went out and interviewed all the people. He wrote it down for us to read.

Allah was born many centuries after Jesus. How can he suddenly have some kind of newfound evidence? Why is something that Allah wrote down many centuries after the events take precedence over that which was written 40 years and based on eye-witness accounts?

Because Muhammad is the messenger of God. Allah born centuries after Jesus? You do realize Jesus Christ spoke aramaic and that Allah means God right? Jesus called The Father Alaha, this polytheist religion has got you brainwashed to break the very first commandment. “I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any gods before Me.”
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 70%
Aug 11 2021 09:15pm
Quote (DCEVO @ Aug 11 2021 10:10pm)
Because Muhammad is the messenger of God. Allah born centuries after Jesus? You do realize Jesus Christ spoke aramaic and that Allah means God right? Jesus called The Father Alaha, this polytheist religion has got you brainwashed to break the very first commandment. “I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any gods before Me.”

I promise i didnt read his comment but you reaching
Gold: 952.95
Warn: 90%
Aug 11 2021 09:21pm
God are you here?
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 70%
Aug 11 2021 09:22pm
Quote (Zirux13 @ Aug 11 2021 10:21pm)
God are you here?[/QUOThey busy politicin
Gold: 10,687.34
Aug 11 2021 09:25pm
Quote (Zirux13 @ 11 Aug 2021 20:21)
God are you here?

Quote (Xistz @ 11 Aug 2021 20:22)

In God We Trust
Gold: 0.00
Aug 11 2021 10:40pm
Quote (DCEVO @ Aug 12 2021 01:10pm)

Did you know that every single book of the New Testament, bar one, warns us about false teachers? Be on the lookout for those who claim to be Messengers of God when their message does not align with that of God. Muhammad is just a small example of that.

I don't know about you but an eye-witnesses account holds much more value than that of someone born centuries after Jesus.

Are you Muslim by any chance? If so then you must answer how one becomes saved?
Gold: 952.95
Aug 11 2021 10:42pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 12 2021 12:40am)
Did you know that every single book of the New Testament, bar one, warns us about false teachers? Be on the lookout for those who claim to be Messengers of God when their message does not align with that of God. Muhammad is just a small example of that.

I don't know about you but an eye-witnesses account holds much more value than that of someone born centuries after Jesus.

Are you Muslim by any chance? If so then you must answer how one becomes saved?

What if your god is the false teacher?
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1200201202203204541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll