d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Belly Dancer A.i. Old Vs New, Man Vs Woman
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 973.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 18 2024 07:08am
Nice.

Did gibe my female boss this man belly dancer video.

And now i become professional video editor and camera man, film maker at my current company.
And are allowed to make tens work-instruction video's. At home, when smoking, and get payed
And when they are impressed, i can make course videos.
And are allowed to ask pretty women/men in the company to be my video-models.

This is after i sent them my application letter, i was selected for a interview for construction cost expert plastic window frames
Gold: 32,214.69
Jul 18 2024 07:11am
Quote (Tommyvv @ Jul 18 2024 08:08am)
Nice.

And now i become professional video editor and camera man, film maker at my current company.
And are allowed to make tens work-instruction video's. At home, when smoking, and get payed

This is after i sent them my application letter, i was selected for a interview for construction cost expert plastic window frames

Goodluck Tommy.
Gold: 5,680.00
Jul 18 2024 08:43am
Quote (Tommyvv @ Jul 18 2024 06:08am)
Nice.

:rofl:
Gold: 0.69
Jul 18 2024 08:45am
So like could you be editing people who can't stand on their own to stand on their own

That's what I gathered from this you can make crooked spines straight
Gold: 365.40
Jul 18 2024 08:59am
Quote (Diutinus @ Jul 18 2024 09:45am)
So like could you be editing people who can't stand on their own to stand on their own

That's what I gathered from this you can make crooked spines straight

Gold: 0.69
Gold: 973.00
Jul 27 2024 04:34am
A.I. machine working at nxt project

100% 78% 81%

A hard original 4K video 29.97fps, filmed with a phone or shacky camera. But nxt lvl Asian cosplay arts.
Did some work on the video for my old youtube channel 2years ago, still got it, to compare my A.I. controller growth

My A.I. after effect double tracker, did some amazing work, to capture ''Sickmind entertainment A.I.'' (over 1 hour work)
Ofc the result still suck like hell
So now i am fixing it with another A.I.
And it is fixing it great, when still show Sickmind, 48min remaining.

Biggest concern atm: Automatic age-restriction (the original is not) Maybe video is to dam hot, i think it is.
2nd concern: Copyright, gone take 80%of the original, and not even care about logo's, Even when my version is completely different. (original channel seems to be inactive for over a year)
3e concern: How the hell i gone make a endproduct of it, just the result? maybe some comparison with the old video and original at start and at the end to fool the A.I.-youtube? Also its a random model, without a name. Basically doomed to stuck on low views.
May need to pull some Asian language joker title.! 동양의 아름다움 東方之美 vs A.I. of the west
(Beauty of the east vs A.I. of the west)

This may become my best youtube work, coming close to some of my best Unpublished vids
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll