d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1194195196197198541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 18.31
Aug 8 2021 03:24am
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 7 2021 08:53pm)
I can see why a person with extreme bias such as yours would think that, here is a quote of yours I found amusing that relates the subject considering many of your arguments lack scientific validity which is why I replied when I seen you reference science.

"scoffing and mocking is predicted by scripture. you are only validating scripture. LMK when you have an actual reasoned argument. I would like to see one."

i highly doubt you reach heaven in the dark matter jk what you think?
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Aug 8 2021 09:10am
Quote (TiStuff @ 8 Aug 2021 03:22)
lol it still holds true " LMK when you have an actual reasoned argument. I would like to see one" talking in circles aka irreverent babble

King James Bible
But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

I don't think I could make an argument you wouldn't be bias towards. The difference between people like you and me is I am neutral with my belief because no religion can be proven while you as well as ck "know" that you are right in whatever doctrine you subscribe to. Not only do I have to make a sound argument but I have to contend with extreme bias always in your favor, frankly it's like debating with someone who is clinically delusional and when you do reference some science it's generally faulty reasoning so I have to point out how to approach my argument on top of the argument itself. There are pages upon pages of proof of that situation in this topic alone.

I've met one Christian in my life that agreed that his whole belief system could be wrong, of course he "knows" it's right but still accepts the possibility because he agrees the knowledge is above his compression. I have incredible respect for that man.
Gold: 0.69
Aug 8 2021 02:44pm
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 8 2021 08:10am)
I don't think I could make an argument you wouldn't be bias towards. The difference between people like you and me is I am neutral with my belief because no religion can be proven while you as well as ck "know" that you are right in whatever doctrine you subscribe to. Not only do I have to make a sound argument but I have to contend with extreme bias always in your favor, frankly it's like debating with someone who is clinically delusional and when you do reference some science it's generally faulty reasoning so I have to point out how to approach my argument on top of the argument itself. There are pages upon pages of proof of that situation in this topic alone.

I've met one Christian in my life that agreed that his whole belief system could be wrong, of course he "knows" it's right but still accepts the possibility because he agrees the knowledge is above his compression. I have incredible respect for that man.

"I don't think I could make an argument you wouldn't be bias towards. "
(bias towards or against?)
(I am sure its certain any and all of your arguments contain no bias)

"The difference between people like you and me is I am neutral ..."
(blow out a big ol whistle on that one. what were you saying?.................. clinically delusional )

"I've met one Christian in my life that agreed that his whole belief system could be wrong,..."
(let me tell you a secret most people dont know. the scripture it self tells us we believe by faith. Which brings us back to "clinically delusional" you "think" your some kind of "fact" person. We all believe by faith the huge difference is i know it and you dont, hence your the one .............."clinically delusional")
(
Aug 8 2021 05:00pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 8 Aug 2021 14:44)
"I don't think I could make an argument you wouldn't be bias towards. "
(bias towards or against?)
(I am sure its certain any and all of your arguments contain no bias)

"The difference between people like you and me is I am neutral ..."
(blow out a big ol whistle on that one. what were you saying?.................. clinically delusional )

"I've met one Christian in my life that agreed that his whole belief system could be wrong,..."
(let me tell you a secret most people dont know. the scripture it self tells us we believe by faith. Which brings us back to "clinically delusional" you "think" your some kind of "fact" person. We all believe by faith the huge difference is i know it and you dont, hence your the one .............."clinically delusional")
(

I can't win with you. You are self exalted and a zealot just like ck.

I live my life by physics and reality not ancient writings based on folly. You and CK have not presented a single argument that is worthy of debate. You have decided the outcome before hand and are unfit to reason independently, instead you reference a book. Besides there is so much corruption and abuse in the Christian doctrine it's disgusting but you people never talk about that just like the Muslims.

In done with this topic have a nice life.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 8 2021 05:04pm
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 9 2021 09:00am)

I live my life by physics and reality not ancient writings based on folly. You and CK have not presented a single argument that is worthy of debate. You have decided the outcome before hand and are unfit to reason independently, instead you reference a book. Besides there is so much corruption and abuse in the Christian doctrine it's disgusting but you people never talk about that just like the Muslims.

You live your life by physics and reality? Did you read that from a book as well?

Ooohhhh books are soooo scarrry aren't they?
Gold: 18.31
Aug 8 2021 05:07pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 8 2021 04:04pm)
You live your life by physics and reality? Did you read that from a book as well?

some heavenly books i heard will get you to the pathway to heavenly gates
Aug 8 2021 08:26pm
Quote (CPK001 @ 8 Aug 2021 17:04)

Don't be silly.. you guys treat me like I'm an ungodly person. I've just never had any supernatural experience so my "facts" and logic are based purely in the physical world. Unfortunately you probably won't believe but I consider myself a person of uncompromising morals: I'm vegan, I have a business and am regarded by my clients and peers are highly ethical, I don't steal, I don't cheat, I rarely lie (it would be a lie to say I don't lie!), I rarely covet, I respect all walks of lifes and I ponder many issues far more than the average person. In fact I was working all day and was thinking about my quarrel with the other gentlemen in this topic today. I do not take matters of the mind or heart lightly and it's for these reasons that I've become an extremely insensitive person to many people, an excellent example is religious folk who partake in the mass murder of animals.. I worked in a slaughterhouse and have seen cruelty to animals with my owe eyes, how on earth can I perceive a doctrine as truth when they are blind to very real and direct issues. It is a matter of people praising their good qualities and thinking none of their evils. Frankly I hate people in general because of their complete lack of regard for Nature, Earth and all lifeforms. To turn around and say God says this and God says that while blind to the issues mentioned I take as an insult to my intelligence and morality. Furthermore it bothers me you people on this site label me because of my warn and locked status and assume I have no depth. One passage from the Word I consider sacred: do not worry yourself with the stick in your brothers eye when you have a log in your own! I am living in a world full of so called rational people who when analyzed are far from it and I would go so far to label them as another disguised evil of the world.
Aug 8 2021 08:46pm
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 8 2021 07:26pm)
Don't be silly.. you guys treat me like I'm an ungodly person. I've just never had any supernatural experience so my "facts" and logic are based purely in the physical world. Unfortunately you probably won't believe but I consider myself a person of uncompromising morals: I'm vegan, I have a business and am regarded by my clients and peers are highly ethical, I don't steal, I don't cheat, I rarely lie (it would be a lie to say I don't lie!), I rarely covet, I respect all walks of lifes and I ponder many issues far more than the average person. In fact I was working all day and was thinking about my quarrel with the other gentlemen in this topic today. I do not take matters of the mind or heart lightly and it's for these reasons that I've become an extremely insensitive person to many people, an excellent example is religious folk who partake in the mass murder of animals.. I worked in a slaughterhouse and have seen cruelty to animals with my owe eyes, how on earth can I perceive a doctrine as truth when they are blind to very real and direct issues. It is a matter of people praising their good qualities and thinking none of their evils. Frankly I hate people in general because of their complete lack of regard for Nature, Earth and all lifeforms. To turn around and say God says this and God says that while blind to the issues mentioned I take as an insult to my intelligence and morality. Furthermore it bothers me you people on this site label me because of my warn and locked status and assume I have no depth. One passage from the Word I consider sacred: do not worry yourself with the stick in your brothers eye when you have a log in your own! I am living in a world full of so called rational people who when analyzed are far from it and I would go so far to label them as another disguised evil of the world.

a heads up
there is no scientific explanation for life therefore The supernatural is all around you. You are supernatural. Therefore you are always having a supernatural experience.
Aug 8 2021 08:48pm
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 8 2021 04:00pm)

"much corruption and abuse in the Christian doctrine "
(mere assertion. do you want to challenge scripture? Version chapter verse ? your complaint.

Gold: 10,565.00
Aug 8 2021 08:50pm
Religion is man made. All made up to create power. Power creates wealth. Simple
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1194195196197198541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll