d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1192193194195196541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 45,015.90
Warn: 10%
Aug 4 2021 07:50pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 4 2021 05:06pm)
perhaps sometimes i like to be asked :)

the first time
man on the path of destruction. "The end of all flesh is come before me" God intervenes
Genesis 6:11-13
King James Version

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

the second time
Matthew 24:22
“And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not everybody

Just saved a 900 year old man and his virgin daughters

mm hmmmm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 4 2021 08:34pm
Quote (ChronFather420 @ Aug 5 2021 11:50am)

mm hmmmm

Did you not read the part where it mentions Noah's age when he built and entered the Ark?
Gold: 0.69
Aug 5 2021 01:25am
Quote (ChronFather420 @ Aug 4 2021 06:50pm)

mm hmmmm

lol ya thats it

Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 4 2021 07:34pm)
Did you not read the part where it mentions Noah's age when he built and entered the Ark?

did you know that those huge sauropod dinosaurs they find in the fossil record could not survive in todays atmosphere? ya the atmosphere was different in the past. I wonder what that could mean
Gold: 0.00
Aug 5 2021 02:22am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 5 2021 05:25pm)
lol ya thats it

did you know that those huge sauropod dinosaurs they find in the fossil record could not survive in todays atmosphere? ya the atmosphere was different in the past. I wonder what that could mean

I don't know.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Aug 5 2021 02:00pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 5 Aug 2021 00:25)
lol ya thats it

Perfect example of faulty scientific logic. Should your information be accurate it is at best a educated guess. I would be very interested to see how they came to that conclusion via fossil and geological records only. So much inference had to be done to arrive at that statement. This is effectively pseudo science.
Aug 5 2021 02:22pm
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 5 2021 01:00pm)
Perfect example of faulty scientific logic. Should your information be accurate it is at best a educated guess. I would be very interested to see how they came to that conclusion via fossil and geological records only. So much inference had to be done to arrive at that statement. This is effectively pseudo science.

with out any checking up on it you start gibbering. gigantism is found in the fossil record what happened? your reminding me of ChronFather420 and his own gibbering "Just saved a 900 year old man and his virgin daughters"
Aug 5 2021 02:52pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 5 Aug 2021 13:22)
with out any checking up on it you start gibbering. gigantism is found in the fossil record what happened? your reminding me of ChronFather420 and his own gibbering "Just saved a 900 year old man and his virgin daughters"

Fossil record is a very inaccurate science. At least in the sense of what conclusions one can draw from extremely limited evidence, evidence which itself is severely degraded through time and erosion. Speculation is one thing but compound speculation in my opinion is unacceptable.
Aug 5 2021 02:55pm
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 5 2021 01:52pm)
Fossil record is a very inaccurate science. At least in the sense of what conclusions one can draw from extremely limited evidence, evidence which itself is severely degraded through time and erosion. Speculation is one thing but compound speculation in my opinion is unacceptable.

is gigantism found in the fossil record yes no?
Aug 5 2021 03:07pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 5 Aug 2021 13:55)
is gigantism found in the fossil record yes no?

The issue is the statement that they could not survive in today's atmosphere. Giant creatures back then is hypothesized to be from increased oxygen, which is one of many factors that could have contributed to the size increase. My point is conclusions are drawn about the state of the atmosphere through geological record, and not all compounds will leave trace of which we can detect. The fact is there are no dinosaurs now (birds exempt) so the study is impossible to conclude on with 100% validity. Not only that none of us are geotechnical engineers (I think) so to speculates about one possibility drawn from a pool of heavy assumptions. And not to any fault of the researchers.. evidence is extremely limited and highly bias.
Aug 5 2021 04:30pm
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 5 2021 02:07pm)
The issue is the statement that they could not survive in today's atmosphere. Giant creatures back then is hypothesized to be from increased oxygen, which is one of many factors that could have contributed to the size increase. My point is conclusions are drawn about the state of the atmosphere through geological record, and not all compounds will leave trace of which we can detect. The fact is there are no dinosaurs now (birds exempt) so the study is impossible to conclude on with 100% validity. Not only that none of us are geotechnical engineers (I think) so to speculates about one possibility drawn from a pool of heavy assumptions. And not to any fault of the researchers.. evidence is extremely limited and highly bias.

just ignore a simple question, "is gigantism found in the fossil record yes no?".......................well the answer is yes so what could it mean?

"My point is conclusions are drawn about the state of the atmosphere through geological record, and not all compounds will leave trace of which we can detect."
(i have never made claim anything remote to that)

very few thing are agreed on by both sides (evolutionists (macro monkey to man/ creationists). the large sauropod dinosaurs couldnt exist in todays atmosphere is one of them. As of yet I dont fell obliged to fish out a link out for you. do your own research. and do it before you make any of your own assertions and strawmen.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1192193194195196541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll