d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Chat Daily Sins Thread
Prev1181920212225Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Oct 2 2023 01:02pm
Quote (MoreTimeToKill @ Oct 1 2023 01:07am)
Your account, MoreTimeToKill, has been temporarily suspended for Encouraging Rule Violations.

The snitches are TiStuff and CPK001 there are several mods who are power tripping but R3MY is definitely one of them.

This is a heavily Christian biased site they will turn a blind eye to jesus/God preaching but as soon as you mention anything against that it turns them into unchristian crybabies. They can't handle it and since Jesus doesn't exist. If he did he wouldn't need some jsp nerds defending him. So they take matter into their own hands.

Proving that jesus can't look after himself.
Warn: 30%
Oct 2 2023 01:05pm
Quote (addone @ Oct 2 2023 08:02pm)
The snitches are TiStuff and CPK001 there are several mods who are power tripping but R3MY is definitely one of them.

This is a heavily Christian biased site they will turn a blind eye to jesus/God preaching but as soon as you mention anything against that it turns them into unchristian crybabies. They can't handle it and since Jesus doesn't exist. If he did he wouldn't need some jsp nerds defending him. So they take matter into their own hands.

Oct 2 2023 01:11pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Oct 3 2023 08:05am)

Exactly they don't thank the doctor for treating an illness. But when the operation goes wrong they sue him and blame it on the devil. Jesus can't do no wrong in their eyes.

This post was edited by addone on Oct 2 2023 01:12pm
Gold: 13,500.00
Oct 2 2023 01:26pm
Quote (addone @ Oct 2 2023 01:02pm)

Oh you're so fucked.

Oct 2 2023 02:07pm
Quote (addone @ Oct 2 2023 08:11pm)
Exactly they don't thank the doctor for treating an illness. But when the operation goes wrong they sue him and blame it on the devil. Jesus can't do no wrong in their eyes.

you're still not punished for your post.
thank god
Gold: 0.00
Oct 3 2023 01:21am
Quote (addone @ Oct 3 2023 05:02am)

Are you shocked when you find out when Christians are more than just the happy Sunday worship singers that we're made out to be?

Are you shocked when you find out when Christians are not the all loving happy accepting of everyone's beliefs that we're made out to be?

I seen it when people try to being their same sex marriage into the Church and they are shocked when they are told no. What do they do in response? They tell the Church what they should be like, even though they themselves had never been to Church before.

How foolish do people have to be in order to start topics they haven't even begun researching? I tell you these people have always been shocked when their preconceived notions are always wrong. Don't let that happen to you, it's a great way to make a fool of yourself.
Oct 3 2023 02:21pm
Quote (MadMardi @ Oct 3 2023 08:26am)
Oh you're so fucked.

https://imgur.com/7NJxcWX.gif

Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Oct 3 2023 09:07am)
you're still not punished for your post.
thank god

R3MY gave me 24 hours in jail for calling him out rofl these guys abusing their powers

This post was edited by addone on Oct 3 2023 02:45pm
Oct 3 2023 02:26pm
Quote (addone @ Oct 3 2023 09:21pm)
R3MY gave me 24 hours in jail for calling me out rofl these guys abusing their powers

FirstTime?.jpg
Oct 3 2023 02:41pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Oct 3 2023 08:21pm)
Are you shocked when you find out when Christians are more than just the happy Sunday worship singers that we're made out to be?

Are you shocked when you find out when Christians are not the all loving happy accepting of everyone's beliefs that we're made out to be?

I seen it when people try to being their same sex marriage into the Church and they are shocked when they are told no. What do they do in response? They tell the Church what they should be like, even though they themselves had never been to Church before.

How foolish do people have to be in order to start topics they haven't even begun researching? I tell you these people have always been shocked when their preconceived notions are always wrong. Don't let that happen to you, it's a great way to make a fool of yourself.

Here we go a snitch that follows me around like a puppy. Jesus has no power, not once has he played a hand in any judgement or punishment, not one time has he brought food to the table or healed the sick. It's just people who do everything. Just like Santa doesn't put presents under the Christmas tree neither does Jesus. Only angry Christians who can't prove their God are forced to play their hand. They are compelled to judge even though their own book tells them not to. And so it continues they kill, punish, judge and abuse their posts for thousands of years. It is truly a religion of violence.

Why does your God need proof? Why does jesus need defending? Is he some incapable helpless little child? Why can't you leave the judgement and the punishment in your gods perfectly capable hands? He is all powerful and a God after all is he not?
Nope you going after me because in your heart you know perfectly well that that jesus can't do anything. He is your personal alter ego a construct a projection of what you would like to do.

Thanks for proving once more your God is fiction and that you are mad that I bring this fact up.

Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Oct 4 2023 09:26am)
FirstTime?.jpg

Rofl hell no I have gotten soo many I've lost count.

This post was edited by addone on Oct 3 2023 02:43pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Oct 3 2023 02:42pm
Quote (addone @ Oct 3 2023 08:02am)

Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1181920212225Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll