d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1186187188189190541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.00
Jul 3 2021 02:29am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (pwb3 @ 14 Dec 2019 00:14)
Yeah! And you, a young man born with zero knowledge a mere few decades ago (barely a blink in time), know all about science and has all the answers!

My foundation is built on rock (God) while yours is built on sand. You, a mere mortal, can't shake my foundation! :)

You sound like the Puppet of: Douscouragement; should we generalize[/U} each genralized emotionalized emotion...? heard there's only 8! THAT IS A REALLY BIG[/U} NUMBER, Mr. Puppet of ****.

Wanna hear the thoughts of a Vietnam Veteran from the U.S. Navy Forces from the U.S. Carriers and Microwave based technology (satellites/nueroscience technology/CIA admittance/etc. from e-mails from 2015 you fucking queer)? Ready?

First moderator to ban/quote/censor this post gets sent directly to the United States American Intelligency agency; think I'm bull fucking shitting with you? Check my IP address and look into my personal life (deny all you want; the moment you do: I talk to them in person).

I fucking dare you, queers. 20+ years, 50+ dealers and 100+ persons (we'll call them) up front. First idiot that shows up to my face cause a chain-reaction so fucking large that he last coke dealer I met doesn't last a ball sack chance in hell (or is that heavn, Mr. SenorNZ)?

I don't really care. If you idiots have anything to do with the death of my girlfriend... Due to th fact that she has 5 other children plus our own magical, miraclous biological child (which astounds me): There is no place beyond heaven, earth nor hell that will save you. Kapiche?

o ok idk mi bff jll? idk mi ass frozeMe2DethInGuatamanoBae
-Signed CIA

PS: Slightly drunk, slightly intoxicated, very upset gender dsyphoric female, sir[/U]]

Oh.........Don't even begin to create a 'srawman' or look at this thread' and play ignorance... 11 proven factual methods... Fucking try me, idiots. I might be autistic.... But Michelle... I do not have any more fucks to give (Nikki's SS generated name or pyro or other's names have no mercy).

..... Or "I don't need no spell check" wise-guy (who truly is admiriable........ for being Mr. "Pretend EX-US-Navy Marine Nevada" from Utah, NV). aka former Wal-Mart employee from the Iran S.F.[/I]

PS: Lose weight you fucking fat ass, big nosed, idiot[/B]

This post was edited by Muted on Jul 3 2021 02:37am
Gold: 0.00
Jul 3 2021 07:03am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 2 2021 11:07pm)
quit spamming

This entire thread in GC is spam.

Warn: 80%
Jul 3 2021 07:56am
Quote (Surfpunk @ Jul 3 2021 03:03pm)

Should be closed tbh
Gold: 0.69
Jul 3 2021 08:05am
Quote (death_knight @ Jul 2 2021 11:02pm)
Obviously God's intent was plants only, can you elaborate on your reply? Why would God allow killing of animals after the flood but not before other than an additional "test"?

the wages of sin is death. God shows he is willing to give everything even his only begotten son that man find salvation. It is a powerful message that a God gives so much just for our sakes. The stakes are high and so is the cost. That God just doesnt flush it all down is proof of love.

here is a scripture you might find curious.
In 1 Corinthians 8:13
Paul said, "Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend."
Jul 3 2021 08:11am
Quote (DiamondHands @ Jul 3 2021 08:56am)
Should be closed tbh

Mods should warn themselves, for abuse of the moderator role.
Jul 3 2021 08:28am
3 user(s) are reading this topic (1 guests, 1 anonymous): DiamondHands
, TiStuff

bitchute incoming in 3...2...1...
Gold: 0.69
Jul 3 2021 08:34am
Quote (DiamondHands @ Jul 3 2021 07:28am)
3 user(s) are reading this topic (1 guests, 1 anonymous): DiamondHands
, TiStuff

bitchute incoming in 3...2...1...

:)
Jul 3 2021 08:35am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 3 2021 04:34pm)
:)

I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh?
Gold: 232.69
Jul 3 2021 08:45am
:banana:
Gold: 50,171.66
Warn: 10%
Jul 3 2021 11:36am
Quote (Muted @ Jul 3 2021 01:29am)
You sound like the Puppet of: Douscouragement; should we generalize[/U} each genralized emotionalized emotion...? heard there's only 8! THAT IS A REALLY BIG[/U} NUMBER, Mr. Puppet of ****.

Wanna hear the thoughts of a Vietnam Veteran from the U.S. Navy Forces from the U.S. Carriers and Microwave based technology (satellites/nueroscience technology/CIA admittance/etc. from e-mails from 2015 you fucking queer)? Ready?

First moderator to ban/quote/censor this post gets sent directly to the United States American Intelligency agency; think I'm bull fucking shitting with you? Check my IP address and look into my personal life (deny all you want; the moment you do: I talk to them in person).

I fucking dare you, queers. 20+ years, 50+ dealers and 100+ persons (we'll call them) up front. First idiot that shows up to my face cause a chain-reaction so fucking large that he last coke dealer I met doesn't last a ball sack chance in hell (or is that heavn, Mr. SenorNZ)?

I don't really care. If you idiots have anything to do with the death of my girlfriend... Due to th fact that she has 5 other children plus our own magical, miraclous biological child (which astounds me): There is no place beyond heaven, earth nor hell that will save you. Kapiche?

o ok idk mi bff jll? idk mi ass frozeMe2DethInGuatamanoBae
-Signed CIA

PS: Slightly drunk, slightly intoxicated, very upset gender dsyphoric female, sir[/U]]

Oh.........Don't even begin to create a 'srawman' or look at this thread' and play ignorance... 11 proven factual methods... Fucking try me, idiots. I might be autistic.... But Michelle... I do not have any more fucks to give (Nikki's SS generated name or pyro or other's names have no mercy).

..... Or "I don't need no spell check" wise-guy (who truly is admiriable........ for being Mr. "Pretend EX-US-Navy Marine Nevada" from Utah, NV). aka former Wal-Mart employee from the Iran S.F.[/I]

PS: Lose weight you fucking fat ass, big nosed, idiot[/B]

:huh: :wacko: :blink:

what drug(s) are you on? :rofl:
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1186187188189190541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll