d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Globe Earth
Prev1185618571858185918601888Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Jun 9 2024 05:56am
Quote (addone @ Jun 9 2024 05:42am)
United nations uses azimuthal equidistant map projection on its flag its a 2d image to capture a sphere. Because if they used an actual image it wouldn't show the other side of the globe. It's pure convenience.
North pole is floating ice and not land which is why it's not shown explicitly on a basic logo. UN flag isn't a detailed depiction like Google maps they have only so much to work with.
You can measure land mass to size of the picture and you would see that it's a shrunk image proving that the earth cannot be flat.

https://i.ibb.co/qpJ2bD4/Emblem-of-the-United-Nations-svg.png

https://i.ibb.co/b5H4G70/Azimuthal-equidistant-projection-SW.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/7gvYk3Q/1152px-Comparison-azimuthal-projections-svg.png

i see the ice walls!!
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 10%
Jun 9 2024 06:49am
Quote (Kyhle @ Jun 9 2024 04:36am)
This is when you can make a choice on working toward a trusted tag, or not. Use the help button at the top of the page if you are confused of why people receive trusted tags.

Simply asking you to turn your back on your faith for a reason you stuck with your faith is probably illogical to deal with.

As for the holy spirit.... Good one, however to grasp the concept of earth being flat is rather big. One might say it'd bring the holy spirit out in ya.

When hearing from the lord, you can identify this as true to the literature of readings in the Genesis. Wait, we are reading and sometimes chatting about flat earth right?, although you did have a reasonable point.

Maybe addone just wants to Xistz.

You'd have to go outside to see an alien.

and history repeats itself. Ty for contributing to GC.

The earth is not flat.
Jun 9 2024 06:54am
Quote (addone @ Jun 9 2024 12:19am)
I take it you wanting to know my opinion on aliens is a way to move on from the proof that you been avoiding to provide all this time? It's OK I know you don't want to be embarrassed by the lack of proof. It's your way to save face.

I think there is strong evidence for them. But until I see one in person or an aircraft or something other than a shaky camera on some lights in the sky my beliefs are reserved. A good proof would be meeting one in person, stepping foot on their aircraft and or having them display some amazing technology far beyond anything we have seen on earth. A simple visit do an interview on national television say hello we are here would suffice. Just like your magic man he could just easily open up the clouds and say that he is real, jesus could return and say there you go I returned here is some proof by making everyone fly for a day or something other than here is this book and... It's true apparently....

Gravity is real you can test it and it works every time. The sun is tangible proof because you can see it, it provides light and warmth which you can feel on your skin. Why does it set and rise we don't really know why. It just does maybe it doesn't need a why. Maybe we will discover that 10 million years from now who knows. But to say that "because magic man" then to avoid giving proof is very arrogant and dishonest way to communicate.

It was a simple yes or no answer, not everything needs to be an essay.

My follow up question is since you don't believe in them (which is good because they don't exist) when the rapture occurs what will your next opinion be? How will you explain millions of people disappearing in an instant?

The rapture is a promise of God and it will happen.
Gold: 14,420.69
Jun 9 2024 06:54am
Quote (D_urRRR @ 9 Jun 2024 08:49)
The earth is not flat.

The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.
Jun 9 2024 06:58am
Quote (ChaunceyCulpeppa @ Jun 9 2024 08:54am)
The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.

All around the globe indeed!
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Jun 9 2024 10:43am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ 9 Jun 2024 01:41)
commercial flights only make sense on the flat earth map
the United Nations uses the flat earth map on their logo and conveniently removes the north pole
the seasons and time zones make more sense on the flat earth model like a precise clock
countless laser tests over large bodies of water proving zero curvature
basic observations of looking through binoculars or high zoom cameras at the beach and seeing ships come back into view and not disappearing over an alleged curvature
basic observations of seeing the polaris star never move that debunks any spinning tilt theory

Nasa caught countless times lying
caught using green screens in their main control room/headquarters
nasa employee Robert Simmon admitting they photoshop ALL images of the "blue marble earth"
alleged live stream footage from fake international space station exposed using looped footage

meanwhile globe earthers: keeping the denial real

All this can be explained and you provided the example of why.

Globe Earth folk are really not concerned with denial. We already are aware that the Flat Earth society has the "highest chance" of being "ruled" by "AI."

Quote (addone @ 9 Jun 2024 02:42)
United nations uses azimuthal equidistant map projection on its flag its a 2d image to capture a sphere. Because if they used an actual image it wouldn't show the other side of the globe. It's pure convenience.
North pole is floating ice and not land which is why it's not shown explicitly on a basic logo. UN flag isn't a detailed depiction like Google maps they have only so much to work with.
You can measure land mass to size of the picture and you would see that it's a shrunk image proving that the earth cannot be flat.

https://i.ibb.co/qpJ2bD4/Emblem-of-the-United-Nations-svg.png

https://i.ibb.co/b5H4G70/Azimuthal-equidistant-projection-SW.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/7gvYk3Q/1152px-Comparison-azimuthal-projections-svg.png

Have you seen the authagraph?

Quote (D_urRRR @ 9 Jun 2024 05:49)
The earth is not flat.

Quote (D_urRRR @ 9 Jun 2024 05:54)

My follow up question is since you don't believe in them (which is good because they don't exist) when the rapture occurs what will your next opinion be? How will you explain millions of people disappearing in an instant?

Earth is round and rapture is real. Do you have idea how amusing that is to read on a topic regarding flat earth?
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jun 9 2024 02:37pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jun 10 2024 12:54am)

They don't exist? You know that for a fact? Because you explored the entire universe and scanned it for any life forms? If not you are just assuming.

Loaded questions with too many assumptions. Rapture? Millions of people will dissapear in an instant? Because angry magic man? The only thing where millions people dissapear in an instant is something like a nuclear war which is man made. Or some major natural phenomenon like a massive earthquake or a super volcano erupting. Which has nothing to do with magic butthurt fairy.
Jun 9 2024 04:32pm
Quote (addone @ Jun 9 2024 04:37pm)
They don't exist? You know that for a fact? Because you explored the entire universe and scanned it for any life forms? If not you are just assuming.

Loaded questions with too many assumptions. Rapture? Millions of people will dissapear in an instant? Because angry magic man? The only thing where millions people dissapear in an instant is something like a nuclear war which is man made. Or some major natural phenomenon like a massive earthquake or a super volcano erupting. Which has nothing to do with magic butthurt fairy.

Since you didn't answer the question lemme rephrase.

Let's say for your brain "hypothetically" millions of people disappeared in an instant around the globe and it wasn't from a nuke, what happened?
Jun 9 2024 04:36pm
Quote (Kyhle @ Jun 9 2024 12:43pm)
All this can be explained and you provided the example of why.

Globe Earth folk are really not concerned with denial. We already are aware that the Flat Earth society has the "highest chance" of being "ruled" by "AI."

Have you seen the authagraph?

Earth is round and rapture is real. Do you have idea how amusing that is to read on a topic regarding flat earth?

I guess it's amusing for you? The OP is quoting bible scripture incorrectly which is why the topic of God and the shape of our Earth are in the same thread.

Why? Because God created our Globe and the rapture is one of God's promises that will occur. All responses given to the OP for ever originally bringing those topics up.

I'm glad you're amused :) I'm also glad you aren't adding anything to the conversation because nobody prefers to hear from you.
Gold: 0.69
Jun 9 2024 04:47pm
Quote (addone @ Jun 9 2024 04:37pm)

Quote (D_urRRR @ Jun 9 2024 06:36pm)
I guess it's amusing for you? The OP is quoting bible scripture incorrectly which is why the topic of God and the shape of our Earth are in the same thread.

Why? Because God created our Globe and the rapture is one of God's promises that will occur. All responses given to the OP for ever originally bringing those topics up.

I'm glad you're amused :) I'm also glad you aren't adding anything to the conversation because nobody prefers to hear from you.

didnt this rapture theory start in the 1800s with John Nelson Darby?
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1185618571858185918601888Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll