d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Globe Earth
Prev1185518561857185818591888Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 10%
Jun 8 2024 09:43pm
Quote (addone @ Jun 8 2024 11:11pm)
I am proof? Hmm interesting, besides the 2000 year old story book telling you how would one know or be able to prove that? Don't forget about 1000's of other religions and their books which also claim the same thing. How is this any different?
Harry Potter books say there is magic and Dragons does that also qualify them to be real?
I can write on the back of the napkin that crab people have made the earth and everything in it, does that mean because it's written down we came from crab people?

Anyone can write and say any old rubbish is my point. How do we actually know? When you say I am proof where is some real tangible proof to make that connection? Otherwise it's another unsupported claim and we are back to square one.

Do you believe in aliens?
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jun 8 2024 10:19pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jun 9 2024 03:43pm)
Do you believe in aliens?

I take it you wanting to know my opinion on aliens is a way to move on from the proof that you been avoiding to provide all this time? It's OK I know you don't want to be embarrassed by the lack of proof. It's your way to save face.

I think there is strong evidence for them. But until I see one in person or an aircraft or something other than a shaky camera on some lights in the sky my beliefs are reserved. A good proof would be meeting one in person, stepping foot on their aircraft and or having them display some amazing technology far beyond anything we have seen on earth. A simple visit do an interview on national television say hello we are here would suffice. Just like your magic man he could just easily open up the clouds and say that he is real, jesus could return and say there you go I returned here is some proof by making everyone fly for a day or something other than here is this book and... It's true apparently....

Gravity is real you can test it and it works every time. The sun is tangible proof because you can see it, it provides light and warmth which you can feel on your skin. Why does it set and rise we don't really know why. It just does maybe it doesn't need a why. Maybe we will discover that 10 million years from now who knows. But to say that "because magic man" then to avoid giving proof is very arrogant and dishonest way to communicate.
Jun 8 2024 11:54pm
Globe earth is real we have ample amount of evidence for it from countless satilite images. Basic observations of any other planets in the solar system, line of vision. Sun lighting one side while the other is in darkness away from the sun, seasons, travel across the globe, you can take a flight to space and see clear curvature of the earth with your own eyes.

Meanwhile flat earth: there is a few pictures from NASA that look questionable, we don't trust government, Jesus told us in our book....
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Jun 9 2024 02:36am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ 8 Jun 2024 16:00)
this was an unusual statement to me

I was lead to Jesus Christ through the flat earth. I became born again only after researching flat earth and learning the truth of how they have been hiding God for the last 500 years.
Reading the book of Genesis makes zero sense if you are trying to visualize a spinning ball and nowhere in Genesis does it mention planets or solar systems.

Those claiming to be believers need to seek the truth in my opinion. Woe to those who say "who cares if it's a ball or flat?"

The truth matters period

This is when you can make a choice on working toward a trusted tag, or not. Use the help button at the top of the page if you are confused of why people receive trusted tags.

Quote (D_urRRR @ 8 Jun 2024 16:57)
Oh 100% lol. I'm with ya!

You have never had a genuine encounter with the holy spirit.

It does not talk about flat earth in the bible, nor would Jesus tell you it is. It is not the biblical or scientific truth about our planet.

If you claim to have heard from the lord on this matter, you are most definitely listening to the wrong voice.

Simply asking you to turn your back on your faith for a reason you stuck with your faith is probably illogical to deal with.

As for the holy spirit.... Good one, however to grasp the concept of earth being flat is rather big. One might say it'd bring the holy spirit out in ya.

When hearing from the lord, you can identify this as true to the literature of readings in the Genesis. Wait, we are reading and sometimes chatting about flat earth right?, although you did have a reasonable point.

Quote (Xistz @ 8 Jun 2024 14:38)
No?
You have never expressed desire to improve yourself so why would I think you'd want my help

Maybe addone just wants to Xistz.

Quote (addone @ 8 Jun 2024 21:19)
I take it you wanting to know my opinion on aliens is a way to move on from the proof that you been avoiding to provide all this time? It's OK I know you don't want to be embarrassed by the lack of proof. It's your way to save face.

I think there is strong evidence for them. But until I see one in person or an aircraft or something other than a shaky camera on some lights in the sky my beliefs are reserved. A good proof would be meeting one in person, stepping foot on their aircraft and or having them display some amazing technology far beyond anything we have seen on earth. A simple visit do an interview on national television say hello we are here would suffice. Just like your magic man he could just easily open up the clouds and say that he is real, jesus could return and say there you go I returned here is some proof by making everyone fly for a day or something other than here is this book and... It's true apparently....

Gravity is real you can test it and it works every time. The sun is tangible proof because you can see it, it provides light and warmth which you can feel on your skin. Why does it set and rise we don't really know why. It just does maybe it doesn't need a why. Maybe we will discover that 10 million years from now who knows. But to say that "because magic man" then to avoid giving proof is very arrogant and dishonest way to communicate.

You'd have to go outside to see an alien.

Quote (addone @ 8 Jun 2024 22:54)
Globe earth is real we have ample amount of evidence for it from countless satilite images. Basic observations of any other planets in the solar system, line of vision. Sun lighting one side while the other is in darkness away from the sun, seasons, travel across the globe, you can take a flight to space and see clear curvature of the earth with your own eyes.

Meanwhile flat earth: there is a few pictures from NASA that look questionable, we don't trust government, Jesus told us in our book....

and history repeats itself. Ty for contributing to GC.
Gold: 174.69
Jun 9 2024 02:41am
Quote (addone @ Jun 9 2024 03:24pm)

commercial flights only make sense on the flat earth map
the United Nations uses the flat earth map on their logo and conveniently removes the north pole
the seasons and time zones make more sense on the flat earth model like a precise clock
countless laser tests over large bodies of water proving zero curvature
basic observations of looking through binoculars or high zoom cameras at the beach and seeing ships come back into view and not disappearing over an alleged curvature
basic observations of seeing the polaris star never move that debunks any spinning tilt theory

Nasa caught countless times lying
caught using green screens in their main control room/headquarters
nasa employee Robert Simmon admitting they photoshop ALL images of the "blue marble earth"
alleged live stream footage from fake international space station exposed using looped footage

meanwhile globe earthers: keeping the denial real
Jun 9 2024 02:42am
Quote (Kyhle @ Jun 9 2024 08:36pm)

You'd have to go outside to see an alien.

and history repeats itself. Ty for contributing to GC.

Well that depends entirely on the alien maybe they prefer to meet inside. Have you met them?
Jun 9 2024 02:46am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jun 9 2024 08:41pm)
the United Nations uses the flat earth map on their logo and conveniently removes the north pole
the seasons and time zones make more sense on the flat earth model like a precise clock
basic observations of looking through binoculars or high zoom cameras at the beach and seeing ships come back into view and not disappearing over an alleged curvature
basic observations of seeing the polaris star never move that debunks any spinning tilt theory

nasa employee Robert Simmon admitting they photoshop ALL images of the "blue marble earth"
alleged live stream footage from fake international space station exposed using looped footage

You got just one picture that's real and not Photoshoped of this flat earth? If so let's see it.
Gold: 291.00
Jun 9 2024 03:25am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jun 9 2024 01:41am)

https://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/SearchPhotos/photo.pl?mission=AS17&roll=148&frame=22727

this was taken by one of the apollo 17 crew members and was used in the blue marble final image. nothing was photoshopped or faked..

Gold: 174.69
Jun 9 2024 03:32am
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Jun 9 2024 06:55pm)
https://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/SearchPhotos/photo.pl?mission=AS17&roll=148&frame=22727

this was taken by one of the apollo 17 crew members and was used in the blue marble final image. nothing was photoshopped or faked..

why are there no stars in the background of that photograph of a painting taken in 1972?

did the original painter forget to add the stars or did nasa forget to edit the photo and add in stars?
Jun 9 2024 03:42am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jun 9 2024 08:41pm)

United nations uses azimuthal equidistant map projection on its flag its a 2d image to capture a sphere. Because if they used an actual image it wouldn't show the other side of the globe. It's pure convenience.
North pole is floating ice and not land which is why it's not shown explicitly on a basic logo. UN flag isn't a detailed depiction like Google maps they have only so much to work with.
You can measure land mass to size of the picture and you would see that it's a shrunk image proving that the earth cannot be flat.

This post was edited by addone on Jun 9 2024 04:02am
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1185518561857185818591888Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll