d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Globe Earth
Prev1185018511852185318541888Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 291.00
Jun 7 2024 07:00pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 7 2024 04:46pm)
the atheist magic trick were nothing explodes and makes everything including life itself the most complex and interdependent systems far more complex then anything man has ever made.

"Astronomy leads us to an unique event, a universe which was created out of nothing and delicately balanced to provide exactly the conditions required to support life. In the absence of an absurdly-improbable accident, the observations of modern science seem to suggest an underlying, one might say, supernatural plan."

- Arno Penzias
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jun 7 2024 07:04pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jun 8 2024 12:45pm)
Can you explain how life first started?

Can you also explain how you are individually one soul that is aware and alive? There isn't another you, so I'm curious why you think you are even in existence.

I don't claim to know all the answers. I can only give probable theories on the information we do know. But I am certainly not going to make up fake children's stories about some sky fairy to satisfy your curiosity.

The bigger question is why can't you be satisfied with the unknown why do you abandon all reason and seek to fill that void with "because magic"? What's so scary about hey we haven't figured everything out yet. Life is mystery let's unpack it as we evolve and be happy with that?
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 10%
Jun 7 2024 07:07pm
Quote (addone @ Jun 7 2024 09:04pm)
I don't claim to know all the answers. I can only give probable theories on the information we do know. But I am certainly not going to make up fake children's stories about some sky fairy to satisfy your curiosity.

The bigger question is why can't you be satisfied with the unknown why do you abandon all reason and seek to fill that void with "because magic"? What's so scary about hey we haven't figured everything out yet. Life is mystery let's unpack it as we evolve and be happy with that?

When one can't provide the correct answer, they shouldn't claim something isn't true. So the fact you don't know means you are speaking from a place of uncertainty.

The truth is it's unknown to you because you haven't explored or have had faith in the existence of God. So it is surprising that you are so quick to claim otherwise when there has never been a relationship with the Father. God's existence isn't u known, but unknown to those who have little faith and put that faith on assumptions and guesses.
Jun 7 2024 07:32pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jun 8 2024 01:07pm)
When one can't provide the correct answer, they shouldn't claim something isn't true. So the fact you don't know means you are speaking from a place of uncertainty.

The truth is it's unknown to you because you haven't explored or have had faith in the existence of God. So it is surprising that you are so quick to claim otherwise when there has never been a relationship with the Father. God's existence isn't u known, but unknown to those who have little faith and put that faith on assumptions and guesses.

If there is the "correct answer" it must pass through rigorous tests, scrutiny and unmistakable consistency.
Your kind keeps claiming to know the truth but hasn't provided a single shred of tangible evidence just a bunch of unsubstantiated claims from a 2000 year book. I keep asking for this proof yet every single time it's ignored or deflected.
Our kind has not made "truths" about the origins, souls, afterlife etc, if they exist at all, only theories. Our theories are a statement of we don't know, we might be wrong and are welcome to update/challenge them with better explanations.

So I ask you here where is that tangible proof for your "because magic poof!" here is your opportunity. If you cannot then take your own advice and don't claim something that isn't true.
Gold: 0.69
Jun 7 2024 08:01pm
Quote (addone @ Jun 7 2024 05:51pm)
There is no magic but it doesn't stop people from believing in a fairytales rather than to humbly admit they don't know. It's a coping mechanism for insecurity and a source to manipulate the masses. It's no accident sheep is used exclusively to portray its followers. And it's leader is a shepherd, how ironic.

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd."
John 10:27-28

https://i.ibb.co/NNGyxfc/Untitled9-20240608125019.png

so all you have is mocking and scoffing?
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 70%
Jun 7 2024 08:05pm
I think y'all are doing it right but I can't tell
Jun 7 2024 08:43pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 8 2024 02:01pm)

I thought you would see the error in your ways and finally put those "because magic" beliefs to rest. But it appears you have made no progress on that front. What can you do with someone who outright refuses to adopt logic and reason? Well one can ignore them because it doesn't matter what they believe in the end they are just plain wrong. The only other option is to have a little entertainment on the small chance they might come out of that trance. I would like to see others as human even though they thoroughly convinced themselves as sheep according to their book.

There are 3 options
1. live in denial and fantasy land
2. prove that fantasy land and magic is real.
3. Admit there is no magic and accept that we just don't know everything.

You keep choosing option 1. Ignorance is bliss I guess, replacing alcohol for magic story instead numbing reality from one substance with another. Look on the bright side at least you aren't decaying your liver at a rapid pace.
Gold: 0.69
Jun 7 2024 09:37pm
Quote (addone @ Jun 7 2024 07:43pm)
I thought you would see the error in your ways and finally put those "because magic" beliefs to rest. But it appears you have made no progress on that front. What can you do with someone who outright refuses to adopt logic and reason? Well one can ignore them because it doesn't matter what they believe in the end they are just plain wrong. The only other option is to have a little entertainment on the small chance they might come out of that trance. I would like to see others as human even though they thoroughly convinced themselves as sheep according to their book.

There are 3 options
1. live in denial and fantasy land
2. prove that fantasy land and magic is real.
3. Admit there is no magic and accept that we just don't know everything.

You keep choosing option 1. Ignorance is bliss I guess, replacing alcohol for magic story instead numbing reality from one substance with another. Look on the bright side at least you aren't decaying your liver at a rapid pace.

DNA if you want it made simple? is just information for building a specific 3dimentional body plan and information comes from a mind.
a creationist believes there is a mind behind it all and science has no challenge to that
if science cant challenge it why should i defer to one of you nannie nannie booboo arguments?
Jun 7 2024 09:49pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 8 2024 03:37pm)
DNA if you want it made simple? is just information for building a specific 3dimentional body plan and information comes from a mind.
a creationist believes there is a mind behind it all and science has no challenge to that
if science cant challenge it why should i defer to one of you nannie nannie booboo arguments?

That's an old disproven Paley's watchmakers analogy. Got any actual proof or just came here to huff and puff? I guess that's why you are TiStuff.

Can't answer something defer to magic instead. Brilliant logic.
Gold: 1,627.69
Warn: 10%
Jun 7 2024 11:08pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 7 2024 07:01pm)

Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 7 2024 05:07pm)
do you really care about that or is it just stuff to complain about? seems with the 'gay community there is just no end to it all. how many 70 different sexes and pronouns and the rest of us is supposed to figure out all that and call you by it and shit really hit the fan if its wrong. then now all this interest in kids. if its not screaming about abortion whats left over need to have some tranny read them books and if thats not complied with its endless screaming. and then the child transing cutting off child genitals if thats questioned its more screaming and name calling.
when does it end ??? it doesnt look like it ends?

when does it end?? when does the 'gay community have enough??
February

February 7: National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
Week after Valentine’s Day: Aromantic Spectrum Awareness Week
February 28: HIV Is Not A Crime Awareness Day
March

March: Bisexual Health Awareness Month
Week varies in March: National LGBT Health Awareness Week
March 10: National Women & Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
March 20: National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
March 31: International Transgender Day of Visibility
April

April 6: International Asexuality Day
April 10: National Youth HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
Third Friday of April: Day of Silence
April 18: National Transgender HIV Testing Day
April 18: Nonbinary Parents Day
April 26: Lesbian Visibility Day
May

First Sunday In May: International Family Equality Day
May 17: International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia
May 19: National Asian & Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
May 22: Harvey Milk Day
May 24: Pansexual and Panromantic Awareness and Visibility Day
June

June: LGBTQ Pride Month
June 1: LGBTQ Families Day
June 12: Pulse Remembrance
June 15: Anniversary of U.S. Supreme Court Bostock decision expanding protections to LGBTQ employees
June 26: Anniversary of U.S. Supreme Court legalizing marriage equality
June 27: National HIV Testing Day
June 28: Stonewall Day
June 30: Queer Youth of Faith Day
July

Week of July 14: Nonbinary Awareness Week, culminates in International Nonbinary People’s Day on July 14
July 16: International Drag Day
August

August 14: Gay Uncles Day
August 20: Southern HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
September

September 18: National HIV/AIDS & Aging Awareness Day
Week of September 23: Bisexual+ Awareness Week, culminates in Celebrate Bisexuality Day on September 23
September 27: National Gay Men’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
October

October: LGBTQ History Month
October 8: International Lesbian Day
October 11: National Coming Out Day
October 15: National Latinx HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
October 19: National LGBT Center Awareness Day
Third Wednesday in October: International Pronouns Day
Third Thursday in October: Spirit Day
Last week in October: Asexual Awareness Week
October 26: Intersex Awareness Day
November

First Sunday of November: Transgender Parent Day
November 13 – 19: Transgender Awareness Week
November 20: Transgender Day of Remembrance
December

December 1: World AIDS Day
December 8: Pansexual/Panromantic Pride Day
December 14: HIV Cure Research Day

List Of Gender Pronouns
Unfortunately, we can’t provide an exhaustive list of all pronouns, as people come up with new pronouns all the time. Here is an incomplete list of some of the most commonly used gender pronouns today:

Subject Object Possessive Determiner Possessive Pronoun Reflexive
ce cir cir cirs cirself
co co cos cos coself
cy cyr cyr cyrs cyrself
ey em eir eirs emself
he him his his himself
hey hem heir heirs hemself
ne nem nir nirs nemself
qui quem quis quis quemself
she her her hers herself
sie hir hir hirs hirself
tey tem teir teirs temself