d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1179180181182183541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 232.69
Jun 26 2021 06:13am
:banana:
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 26 2021 09:02am
The devil is present on this thread
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Jun 26 2021 12:43pm
Quote (CPK001 @ 26 Jun 2021 06:06)
Did you know that all books were written by humans? What is your point? Are you saying there is no point in reading any book as they were all written by people? If so I feel so sorry for you not being able to read any book due to your ignorance.

My ignorance? I posted my research above, you haven't posted any kind of research. You have only ever posted your opinion while I've been posting facts which have solid backups. Oh I understand what you are saying but I also know that you are wrong. As I said before your entire life is a lie. Everything you have ever said and done up to this present day; it doesn't mean a thing. You are unable to please God as you are against him. You can try to make a profit but look where that got you. You aren't exactly doing mighty fine in life now are you?

Your nuts because you think religious dogma qualifies as fact. You are full of judgment that is based on assumption. All the facts you present are pseudo in nature and are invalid to any scientist.

How can you know I'm wrong? That's one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard.

I've never made any personal claims myself, I acknowledge that understanding the universe is beyond any man.

Your so blind to your false logic I feel like I'm talking to a schizophrenic. You are absolutely convinced of issues and reference trivial "facts".

Plus I've seen you lash out at many posters in this topic with judgement and negatively.

I grew up around Christians and if there's any poeple I hate it's Christians because are so self righteous and absolute. At least the Jews and Muslims let people be the way they are.
Jun 26 2021 12:55pm
And there's more! Every religion (well not every) claims they are right and everyone else is wrong and lists "facts" all day long. It takes a critical thinking mind to realize there is a major problem among each religion with this kind of history and it's not like you have any credibility: you are just some zealot on the internet.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 26 2021 01:29pm
Gold: 0.69
Jun 26 2021 01:54pm
Quote (death_knight @ Jun 26 2021 11:43am)
Your nuts because you think religious dogma qualifies as fact. You are full of judgment that is based on assumption. All the facts you present are pseudo in nature and are invalid to any scientist.

How can you know I'm wrong? That's one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard.

I've never made any personal claims myself, I acknowledge that understanding the universe is beyond any man.

Your so blind to your false logic I feel like I'm talking to a schizophrenic. You are absolutely convinced of issues and reference trivial "facts".

Plus I've seen you lash out at many posters in this topic with judgement and negatively.

I grew up around Christians and if there's any poeple I hate it's Christians because are so self righteous and absolute. At least the Jews and Muslims let people be the way they are.

" Muslims let people be the way they are."
(lol you dont know anything)
Jun 26 2021 02:07pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 26 Jun 2021 13:54)
" Muslims let people be the way they are."
(lol you dont know anything)

I meant in civilized society. Obviously killing someone because they disagree is another matter...
Gold: 1,700.69
Jun 26 2021 03:00pm
Heaven is fake news dont drink the punch
Gold: 1,700.69
Jun 26 2021 03:04pm
Quote (death_knight @ Jun 26 2021 01:43pm)

This was true a long long time ago when Muslims did let people live the way they wanted as long as they contributed to society. The Muslim enlightenment also occurred long before the Catholic enlightenment which it helped spur on after Spain was reconquered from the Muslims. But no now days the Muslims do not let people live the way they like. Get out and read a book.
Jun 26 2021 04:48pm
Quote (CallMeFresh @ 26 Jun 2021 15:04)
This was true a long long time ago when Muslims did let people live the way they wanted as long as they contributed to society. The Muslim enlightenment also occurred long before the Catholic enlightenment which it helped spur on after Spain was reconquered from the Muslims. But no now days the Muslims do not let people live the way they like. Get out and read a book.

I was also referring to the teachings not the interpretations.. it's in the Quran that Jews and Christians are still ok because they believe in the same God despite minor differences. Christianity has many teachings that have the followers go out and actively try and convert people. I was raised in a "born again" Christian family.. religious talk was non stop and frankly it caused problems because it was one person posturing over another.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1179180181182183541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll