d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1178179180181182541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 24 2021 09:03pm
Quote (death_knight @ Jun 25 2021 12:27pm)
To me it's a fallacy to give "God" a name with a capital as if he is not a deity himself. By definition God by your standards is still a deity. This is what I mean about being exalted.. it's a mannerism that suggests that what you are saying is fact when it is not fact but rather an assumption. This is the exact reason I'm agnostic: because each religion makes assumptions and that's something I cannot do. Hence why I say I live in "the real world".

I don't doubt your reality compelles you to base your life on Christianity. I've said it before.. people believe in their religions because they get something out of it or perhaps more plainly, fear.

You just stated an opinion. I've been stating facts. You also managed to completely and utterly avoid the question. You can't tell me how my objective analysis regarding logical use of words are invalid when I've laid out all the research I've debated and posted over the years?

Don't worry, nobody has ever been able to backup such claims. You aren't the first and you won't be the last.

If you make a claim then you had better be prepared to back it up. Think twice before making your post because I will question every aspect of your belief system should you make any claims. That being said, you said that people believe in their religions based out of fear? Tell me, is that something you thought up in your own mind or did you do some kind of Q&A and did some research? Where are your results for all to see?
Warn: 10%
Jun 24 2021 09:06pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jun 24 2021 10:09pm)
What do you offer in return? I have the 4/4 rule over you.

Meaning to your life

This post was edited by Amonshrine on Jun 24 2021 09:06pm
Jun 24 2021 09:20pm
Quote (Amonshrine @ Jun 25 2021 01:06pm)
Meaning to your life

I offer you something better. To believe in God and to forget yourself. Accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Saviour. There is an insurmountable evidence for believing in him. One of which can be found in your wallet by looking at the year it is. It has been 2021 years since the Birth of Jesus Christ.

I offer you the chance to be forgiven for all your trespasses, the chance to live with an eternal life with the Creator of the Universe -- Jesus.

The best part is that you can stop kissing other dudes altogether and get rid of your LGBT social status. In many ways that is one of the greatest gifts of all.

What if I told you that you can have all of this by the power of just one word...YES!

YES, you want to get rid of your LGBT social status.

YES, you want your sins to be forgiven.

YES, you want to accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Saviour to spend an eternity with him.

It's so simple, just say YES!
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Jun 24 2021 09:29pm
Quote (CPK001 @ 24 Jun 2021 21:03)
You just stated an opinion. I've been stating facts. You also managed to completely and utterly avoid the question. You can't tell me how my objective analysis regarding logical use of words are invalid when I've laid out all the research I've debated and posted over the years?

Don't worry, nobody has ever been able to backup such claims. You aren't the first and you won't be the last.

If you make a claim then you had better be prepared to back it up. Think twice before making your post because I will question every aspect of your belief system should you make any claims. That being said, you said that people believe in their religions based out of fear? Tell me, is that something you thought up in your own mind or did you do some kind of Q&A and did some research? Where are your results for all to see?

I like to think my mind is my own. I'm agnostic because the world is full of possibilities. I'm vegan because there is something sacred about all life regardless of the form it takes. I'll admit sometimes I don't think much about a post while posting it but in my defense it's the internet. You asked about my own mind and my honest answer is I go with what my 5 senses tell me and from that I can say I have had no supernatural experience or any reason to believe in anything other than natural science. I have a tendency to be blunt but I believe that to do a right any human should have. If you or any party claims fact x or fact y then I should be able to claim fact z. My experience has shown religion to be a false complication on what is really an easy life.. at least in the modern age. Being concerned with God or the afterlife is nonsense because it's all predicated on an assumption.

Warn: 10%
Jun 24 2021 09:29pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jun 24 2021 11:20pm)
I offer you something better. To believe in God and to forget yourself. Accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Saviour. There is an insurmountable evidence for believing in him. One of which can be found in your wallet by looking at the year it is. It has been 2021 years since the Birth of Jesus Christ.

I offer you the chance to be forgiven for all your trespasses, the chance to live with an eternal life with the Creator of the Universe -- Jesus.

The best part is that you can stop kissing other dudes altogether and get rid of your LGBT social status. In many ways that is one of the greatest gifts of all.

What if I told you that you can have all of this by the power of just one word...YES!

https://i.imgur.com/a3xuRPi.jpg

YES, you want to get rid of your LGBT social status.

YES, you want your sins to be forgiven.

YES, you want to accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Saviour to spend an eternity with him.

It's so simple, just say YES!

I thought He was supposed to teach love

in a way
me whos not even religious
am a better christian than you are

This post was edited by Amonshrine on Jun 24 2021 09:47pm
Jun 25 2021 05:01am
Quote (death_knight @ Jun 25 2021 01:29pm)
I like to think my mind is my own. I'm agnostic because the world is full of possibilities. I'm vegan because there is something sacred about all life regardless of the form it takes. I'll admit sometimes I don't think much about a post while posting it but in my defense it's the internet. You asked about my own mind and my honest answer is I go with what my 5 senses tell me and from that I can say I have had no supernatural experience or any reason to believe in anything other than natural science. I have a tendency to be blunt but I believe that to do a right any human should have. If you or any party claims fact x or fact y then I should be able to claim fact z. My experience has shown religion to be a false complication on what is really an easy life.. at least in the modern age. Being concerned with God or the afterlife is nonsense because it's all predicated on an assumption.

Being concerned with God or the afterlife is nonsense because it's ALL predicated on an assumption? Did you not see all the research I posted above? I did not assume anything.

Let's go down that lifestyle. What if I told you that your entire life, from the day you were born all the way up to the present day. Everything you have ever said and done; it doesn't mean a thing. That is the reality that I went through one day and that was before I read Ecclesiastes. You will soon realize that your entire life is meaningless and serves no purpose. You life can be like that of a Butterfly, you are only here on this Earth for a very short time before you return to dust. Then you will be long forgotten with only 2 dates on your tombstone; a date of Birth and a date of Death.

That is the truth and the truth hurts.

Quote (Amonshrine @ Jun 25 2021 01:29pm)
I thought He was supposed to teach love

in a way
me whos not even religious
am a better christian than you are

You are not religious? I know what you need, you need prayer. Pray with me, Amonshrine.

Heavenly Father, you are our lawgiver. That’s what you say in Isaiah 33:22. We pray right now for Amonshrine that he would want to follow you God.
Father we ask that Amonshrine who is against you would feel guilt, Lord, that he would realize that it’s folly and he would realize that he is going to Hell Lord.
Hell is real. The lake of fire is real. People weep and gnash their teeth forever and ever. The fire is not quenched. The worm does not die. It’s a miserable place.
Oh Father all of your ways are just and all of your ways are righteous. We submit to you right now.

Father we pray that the fear of God would fill Amonshrine and that everyone would say that anybody that is against God is an evil person.
Father this is what our founding fathers believe, this is what your word teaches and Father, we trust in you right now to raise up Amonshrine.
Vengeance is yours so we trust in you LORD, we rely on you and we hope in you and now we pray this in Jesus’ name amen.

Thank you for praying today, please tune in next time and may God bless and keep you.
Jun 25 2021 12:14pm
Quote (CPK001 @ 25 Jun 2021 05:01)
Being concerned with God or the afterlife is nonsense because it's ALL predicated on an assumption? Did you not see all the research I posted above? I did not assume anything.

Let's go down that lifestyle. What if I told you that your entire life, from the day you were born all the way up to the present day. Everything you have ever said and done; it doesn't mean a thing. That is the reality that I went through one day and that was before I read Ecclesiastes. You will soon realize that your entire life is meaningless and serves no purpose. You life can be like that of a Butterfly, you are only here on this Earth for a very short time before you return to dust. Then you will be long forgotten with only 2 dates on your tombstone; a date of Birth and a date of Death.

That is the truth and the truth hurts.

You are not religious? I know what you need, you need prayer. Pray with me, Amonshrine.

Heavenly Father, you are our lawgiver. That’s what you say in Isaiah 33:22. We pray right now for Amonshrine that he would want to follow you God.
Father we ask that Amonshrine who is against you would feel guilt, Lord, that he would realize that it’s folly and he would realize that he is going to Hell Lord.
Hell is real. The lake of fire is real. People weep and gnash their teeth forever and ever. The fire is not quenched. The worm does not die. It’s a miserable place.
Oh Father all of your ways are just and all of your ways are righteous. We submit to you right now.

Father we pray that the fear of God would fill Amonshrine and that everyone would say that anybody that is against God is an evil person.
Father this is what our founding fathers believe, this is what your word teaches and Father, we trust in you right now to raise up Amonshrine.
Vengeance is yours so we trust in you LORD, we rely on you and we hope in you and now we pray this in Jesus’ name amen.

Thank you for praying today, please tune in next time and may God bless and keep you.

Why is always assumed that a person who doesn't believe in God resolves the world to be without meaning? A creator is not a prerequisite for all the joy and beauty in the world. The concept of a creator makes less sense than the concept of no creator and both cases are assuming quantities and qualities that cannot be known. Unfortunately you are compelled to make assumptions based on what little evidence you have gathered in your life. Which is nothing in the scope of the universe. Furthermore you resolve to put your opinion as fact and then apply it to my life as if it were fact.

We have been over the same argument a dozen times. What you think about God and the afterlife only exists in your mind as a collection of minor facts and assumptions about the physical world.
Jun 26 2021 01:43am
Quote (death_knight @ Jun 26 2021 04:14am)
Why is always assumed that a person who doesn't believe in God resolves the world to be without meaning? A creator is not a prerequisite for all the joy and beauty in the world. The concept of a creator makes less sense than the concept of no creator and both cases are assuming quantities and qualities that cannot be known. Unfortunately you are compelled to make assumptions based on what little evidence you have gathered in your life. Which is nothing in the scope of the universe. Furthermore you resolve to put your opinion as fact and then apply it to my life as if it were fact.

We have been over the same argument a dozen times. What you think about God and the afterlife only exists in your mind as a collection of minor facts and assumptions about the physical world.

It's never assumed, it's simply fact. Unless you can tell me what your purpose in life is?

Do you not know that Hell is the absence of God? God is the source from which all the good things come in life. You take away God then you take away all the good things along with him. Why do you use the word assume? Do you not have the concept of all the research that has been done before you?

Even the little evidence I have gathered in my life is greater than the zero evidence you have gathered in your life. The difference is that I've gone out and done the research on the very things with which we are discussing. You and I both know that you would not dare to argue with any of the above topics I posted about.

My opinion is simply aligned with what The Bible says. You aren't disagreeing with me, you are disagreeing with the Word of God.

That's the thing, the things I think about God are all written down in a very easily accessible book known as The Bible. Have you ever read such a book? All we know about God is but a very little tiny spec and yet that very little tiny spec we do know for certainty to be true.
Jun 26 2021 01:50am
Quote (CPK001 @ 26 Jun 2021 01:43)
It's never assumed, it's simply fact. Unless you can tell me what your purpose in life is?

Do you not know that Hell is the absence of God? God is the source from which all the good things come in life. You take away God then you take away all the good things along with him. Why do you use the word assume? Do you not have the concept of all the research that has been done before you?

The difference is that I've gone out and done the research on the very things with which we are discussing. You and I both know that you would not dare to argue with any of the above topics I posted about.

My opinion is simply aligned with what The Bible says. You aren't disagreeing with me, you are disagreeing with the Word of God.

That's the thing, the things I think about God are all written down in a very easily accessible book known as The Bible. Have you ever read such a book? All we know about God is but a very little tiny spec and yet that very little tiny spec we do know for certainty to be true.

You base your life on a book written by men. "Even the little evidence I have gathered in my life is greater than the zero evidence you have gathered in your life." is proof of your ignorance. You sir are an idiot. I can explain it to you but I cannot make you understand.

Luckily for me all of that is just your opinion! Take care lol....
Jun 26 2021 06:06am
Quote (death_knight @ Jun 26 2021 05:50pm)
You base your life on a book written by men. "Even the little evidence I have gathered in my life is greater than the zero evidence you have gathered in your life." is proof of your ignorance. You sir are an idiot. I can explain it to you but I cannot make you understand.

Luckily for me all of that is just your opinion! Take care lol....

Did you know that all books were written by humans? What is your point? Are you saying there is no point in reading any book as they were all written by people? If so I feel so sorry for you not being able to read any book due to your ignorance.

My ignorance? I posted my research above, you haven't posted any kind of research. You have only ever posted your opinion while I've been posting facts which have solid backups. Oh I understand what you are saying but I also know that you are wrong. As I said before your entire life is a lie. Everything you have ever said and done up to this present day; it doesn't mean a thing. You are unable to please God as you are against him. You can try to make a profit but look where that got you. You aren't exactly doing mighty fine in life now are you?
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1178179180181182541Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll