d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Globe Earth
Prev1168616871688168916901888Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,723.69
Dec 11 2022 05:56am
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 10 2022 03:56pm)
no :) NOT REALLY

fukn eh? didnt i just post flat earth society's president is or was an atheist. lol you turkeys try to make it a religious argument.
thats a cheap play, tells me you cant make reasoned arguments. must be a bich.

that first argument, thats just fukn brilliant

that second argument something something thats also brilliant

then you claim to be "elaborate".............

o? one more thing HAHAHAHAHA :D

Still on-point with your ad hominem strategy, I see.
Bitchute = youtube-level evidence. Of course nobody sane will open that. You can find videos saying the EXACT OPPOSITE of anything one posts. It's bitchute. There are no arguments derived from there. I will not open bitchute content and I find it sad that you cling onto them and disregard anyone who hasn't at least watched all the videos you posted once, which would literally require days, not to see evidence but just to gain the right to converse with you without being shot down for not having watched your "evidence".
The second argument is actually sound, but you dismiss it as you always do, without a reason really, because that's how you do. You do you. Have fun.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Dec 11 2022 06:03am
Quote (Leeevee @ Dec 11 2022 03:56am)
Bitchute = youtube-level evidence. Of course nobody sane will open that. You can find videos saying the EXACT OPPOSITE of anything one posts. It's bitchute. There are no arguments derived from there. I will not open bitchute content and I find it sad that you cling onto them and disregard anyone who hasn't at least watched all the videos you posted once, which would literally require days, not to see evidence but just to gain the right to converse with you without being shot down for not having watched your "evidence".
The second argument is actually sound, but you dismiss it as you always do, without a reason really, because that's how you do. You do you. Have fun.

"something...........something" is considered a sound argument? i suggest you rephrase it and post it in the correct forum.
Gold: 174.69
Dec 11 2022 06:25am
Quote (Leeevee @ Dec 11 2022 09:26pm)

if I may interject
youtube is just a platform to present information or evidence.
bitchute is also just a platform to present information or evidence.
you can't reject the platform because it is not the evidence, it is just an object being used to support or display said evidence.

to help you understand how foolish you are, here is an example of what you sound like "I object your Honour, this evidence is inadmissible because it is placed on this plastic table and not a solid timber table!"
Gold: 6,723.69
Dec 11 2022 06:29am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Dec 11 2022 01:25pm)
if I may interject
you can't reject the platform because it is not the evidence, it is just an object being used to support or display said evidence.

to help you understand how foolish you are, here is an example of what you sound like "I object your Honour, this evidence is inadmissible because it is placed on this plastic table and not a solid timber table!"

The amount of incorrect data on such platforms is higher than is the case in more reliable platforms, increasing the likelihood that the evidence presented on such a platform is indeed, flawed. This is basically the entire meaning of indexing scientific journals.
To put it in your dumbed-down words so that TiStuff can follow the conversation: the timber table has been proven to contain less false evidence than the plastic table in the past, and so one may opt to only look through evidence that was presented on the timber table.
Gold: 174.69
Dec 11 2022 06:39am
Quote (Leeevee @ Dec 11 2022 09:59pm)
The amount of incorrect data on such platforms is higher than is the case in more reliable platforms, increasing the likelihood that the evidence presented on such a platform is indeed, flawed. This is basically the entire meaning of indexing scientific journals.
To put it in your dumbed-down words so that TiStuff can follow the conversation: the timber table has been proven to contain less false evidence than the plastic table in the past, and so one may opt to only look through evidence that was presented on the timber table.

*walks away*
Gold: 0.70
Dec 11 2022 08:06am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Dec 11 2022 07:25am)
if I may interject

So what you're saying is, the world isn't flat.

Got it, thanks.
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 70%
Dec 11 2022 08:07am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Dec 11 2022 08:06am)
So what you're saying is, the world isn't flat.

Got it, thanks.

so what youre saying is you can not read
got it thanks
Gold: 0.70
Dec 11 2022 08:08am
Quote (Xistz @ Dec 11 2022 09:07am)
so what youre saying is you can not read
got it thanks

So what you're saying is you can't read.

Got it, thanks.
Gold: 2,848.72
Warn: 70%
Dec 11 2022 08:38am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Dec 11 2022 08:08am)
So what you're saying is you can't read.

Got it, thanks.

username checks out
Gold: 47.45
Warn: 40%
Dec 11 2022 10:35am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Dec 11 2022 01:39pm)

I mean that's the people around you when you tell them you're a flat earther right ? Unless you only live with others flat earthers b) like littel sect hehe
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1168616871688168916901888Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll