d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Chat Daily Sins Thread
Prev1151617181925Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
Sep 27 2023 10:55pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 28 2023 05:46pm)
Who is to say jesus wasn't a demon playing tricks on you? There are plenty of other gods who perform "miracles" just like jesus and then some. Are they real too?

Either way whatever you like to call it magic, miracles, supernatural phenomenon etc you have no proof for any of it. You are merely deflecting by trying to argue terms instead of answering the question. Like when some obese people are in denial of reality try to justify that they are big boned. You are in denial about your religion. It's just another fake made up story out of thousands other made up religions.

explain to me exactly how im in denial? it doesn't make sense
you have no proof that its all a made up fairy tail 🤷‍♂️
prove to me God doesn't exist

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 27 2023 11:10pm
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 28 2023 05:55pm)
explain to me exactly how im in denial? it doesn't make sense
you have no proof that its all a made up fairy tail 🤷‍♂️
prove to me God doesn't exist

Fairytale*

Onus is the one laying the claim. I don't need to disprove a made up God just as much I don't need to disprove Casper the friendly ghost. If something hasn't been proven to exist in the first place I can call it a fairytale I can say bible is made up just as much as Harry Potter is made up.

If you would like me to prove a negative or something that isn't possible to be disprove even if I tried then you must give me an example. Prove to me that Krishna or Zeus doesn't exist and I'll use your method ok?
Sep 27 2023 11:16pm
Quote (addone @ Sep 28 2023 06:10pm)
Fairytale*

Onus is the one laying the claim. I don't need to disprove a made up God just as much I don't need to disprove Casper the friendly ghost. If something hasn't been proven to exist in the first place I can call it a fairytale I can say bible is made up just as much as Harry Potter is made up.

If you would like me to prove a negative or something that isn't possible to be disprove even if I tried then you must give me an example. Prove to me that Krishna or Zeus doesn't exist and I'll use your method ok?

obviously no one can prove anything like that
in Islam they refer to these things as the "Unseen"
only God knows the secrets of the universe
Try asking God for wisdom

“The Knower of the Unseen (Allah) so then He does not make known what is hidden to a single person except those whom He is pleased with from amongst His Messengers.” (72:26).
Gold: 262.00
Warn: 60%
Sep 27 2023 11:20pm
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 28 2023 01:16am)

“The Knower of the Unseen (Allah) so then He does not make known what is hidden to a single person except those whom He is pleased with from amongst His Messengers.” (72:26).

Unseen? I gotta... use the bathroom..
Sep 27 2023 11:51pm
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 28 2023 06:16pm)

Obviously you can't, I can't no one can. People have tried for 1000's of years. God doesn't exist not Christian, not Buddhist not some pagan God with an elephant head. None of them do. There is far too much contradiction and lack of evidence to back up any of them. You would think a God or some supreme being would made themselves super obvious and leave no room for debate, or scepticism of any kind. Like gravity or the sun or anything grand. No one goes around trying to deny if gravity exists or not. Even if they did they find out pretty quickly. It doent play favourites, rewards or punishes on some arbitrary set of rules, it doesnt require worship or a 2000 year book to explain itself. It doesn't become mad if you didn't cut your foreskin off. Doesn't give a shit if you like it or hate it believe in it or not and certainly doesn't need money. It just exists gravity is gravity

All religions are made up by humans and designed to appeal to emotion give you a sense of a spiritual and mental comfort. It's an early man's attempt to explain things which people didn't understand. Anything outside of science and logical realm was attributed to a supernatural explanation. There is no such thing. There are things which we can explain or things we are in a process of understanding. Yesterday's mysteries are today's reality.

I can't stop you believing in Santa clause, Pinocchio or jesus but hopefully you can come to that conclusion yourself.

This post was edited by addone on Sep 27 2023 11:57pm
Sep 28 2023 12:01am
Quote (addone @ Sep 28 2023 06:51pm)
Obviously you can't, I can't no one can. People have tried for 1000's of years. God doesn't exist not Christian, not Buddhist not some pagan God with an elephant head. None of them do. There is far too much contradiction and lack of evidence to back up any of them. You would think a God or some supreme being would made themselves super obvious and leave no room for debate, or scepticism of any kind. Like gravity or the sun or anything grand. No one goes around trying to deny if gravity exists or not. Even if they did they find out pretty quickly. It doent play favourites, rewards or punishes on some arbitrary set of rules, it doesnt require worship or a 2000 year book to explain itself. Doesn't give a shit if you like it or hate it believe in it or not and certainly doesn't need money. It just exists gravity is gravity

All religions are made up by humans and designed to appeal to emotion give you a sense of a spiritual and mental comfort. It's an early man's attempt to explain things which people didn't understand. Anything outside of science and logical realm was attributed to a supernatural explanation. There is no such thing. There are things which we can explain or things we are in a process of understanding. Yesterday's mysteries are today's reality.

I can't stop you believing in Santa clause, Pinocchio or jesus but hopefully you can come to that conclusion yourself.

you can tell me its make believe a thousand times
but my experience proves to me personally that demons & spiritual warfare is real, but most importantly Jesus is real.
weather you choose to believe it or not
and if not then that's your loss continue living in sin & ignorance you may regret it
Sep 28 2023 12:55am
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 28 2023 07:01pm)
you can tell me its make believe a thousand times
but my experience proves to me personally that demons & spiritual warfare is real, but most importantly Jesus is real.
weather you choose to believe it or not
and if not then that's your loss continue living in sin & ignorance you may regret it

You are not open to reason, logic or providing any evidence yourself yet you are eager to tell others that your particular God out of thousands of other gods is the only real and true version. Including how others should live and think all according to your unproven fairytales. Do you think it's Christian of you to spread unsubstantiated lies? You are basing all your beliefs on personal feeling how do know if it's jesus or a demon, or Zeus or Mary Poppins or maybe just your own ego telling you things?

Just pause for a moment and ask yourself what kind of feeble God would ask people to cut their foreskin off? The part which was supposedly created by same God. And on top of that if you don't cut your foreskin off that God will get butthurt that he will try and kill you and put you in a pit of fire forever. Does that feel right to you? Remember even fictitious jesus was a jew and had the operation does that prove to you how nonsensical your religion is?

This post was edited by addone on Sep 28 2023 12:59am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 28 2023 12:57am
Quote (lolkggz @ Sep 21 2023 06:47am)
I've had premarital relations with my fiance for 8 years now.
I've been living in sin according to my neighbor across the street.

pfffttttt.... who hasnt lived in sin
Sep 28 2023 01:11am
Quote (addone @ Sep 28 2023 07:55pm)
You are not open to reason, logic or providing any evidence yourself yet you are eager to tell others that your particular God out of thousands of other gods is the only real and true version. Including how others should live and think all according to your unproven fairytales. Do you think it's Christian of you to spread unsubstantiated lies? You are basing all your beliefs on personal feeling how do know if it's jesus or a demon, or Zeus or Mary Poppins or maybe just your own ego telling you things?

Just pause for a moment and ask yourself what kind of feeble God would ask people to cut their foreskin off? The part which was supposedly created by same God. And on top of that if you don't cut your foreskin off that God will be hurt and get so mad that he will try and kill you and put you in a pit of fire forever. Does that feel right to you? Remember even fictitious jesus was a jew and had the operation does that prove to you how nonsensical your religion is?

there is only ONE God, the creator of all things. Anything else is an imitation
God created humans perfectly as he intended in his image

Sep 28 2023 01:22am
Quote (Nirjan @ Sep 28 2023 08:11pm)
there is only ONE God, the creator of all things. Anything else is an imitation
God created humans perfectly as he intended in his image

Yea so perfectly that he demands to cut part of their dick off and tries to kill them if they don't. Oh and did I mention this God had to wipe out everyone including several mass genocides because he was butthurt? Yea that happened (in a fictional sense). Did you want me to quote you these things from scripture or you are actively ignoring the bible as a bag of trail mix trying to pick and choose what to believe in?

This post was edited by addone on Sep 28 2023 01:25am
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1151617181925Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll