d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > What Podcast Are You Listening To Right Now?
Prev1131415161725Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,156.68
Warn: 20%
May 20 2024 08:09am
May 20 2024 08:11am

This post was edited by TidsL on May 20 2024 08:11am
Gold: 36.00
May 20 2024 12:14pm
Gold: 1.73
May 20 2024 12:48pm
I mostly listen to books until i get impatient and end up reading it instead
May 23 2024 01:24am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
May 23 2024 01:44am
Quote (TidsL @ May 23 2024 07:24pm)
[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCyzrie_les[/VIDEO]

they were carved from the mountain and walked with ropes to where they are today
the mystery is who were the people who lived on Easter Island and where did they go?

my theory is they were ancestors of the Māori, who were the first people to settle here in NZ just over 700 years ago
although they say they originated from "hawaiki" (a currently unknown location)

[IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/WpknFNMR/Untitled.jpg[/IMG]

Gold: 1.71
Warn: 60%
May 23 2024 01:50am
Quote (Nirjan @ May 23 2024 07:44pm)
they were carved from the mountain and walked with ropes to where they are today
the mystery is who were the people who lived on Easter Island and where did they go?

my theory is they were ancestors of the Māori, who were the first people to settle here in NZ just over 700 years ago
although they say they originated from "hawaiki" (a currently unknown location)

https://i.postimg.cc/WpknFNMR/Untitled.jpg

I am owner of NZ like i own d2jsp.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 70%
May 23 2024 01:55am
Quote (MoreTimeToKill @ May 23 2024 07:50pm)
I am owner of NZ like i own d2jsp.

u dont own the south island. me & ^Reset do
Gold: 4,326.24
May 29 2024 06:02am
Patrick Bet-David - Why Does No One Trust The Media Anymore?

Patrick Bet-David is an entrepreneur, author, and financial advisor known for his work in the business and self-improvement sectors. He is the founder and CEO of Valuetainment, a media company that produces content focused on entrepreneurship, leadership, and personal development. Valuetainment has a popular YouTube channel where Bet-David interviews successful business leaders, offers business advice, and shares motivational content.

In addition to Valuetainment, Bet-David is also the founder of PHP Agency, an insurance sales, marketing, and distribution company. His career began after serving in the U.S. Army's 101st Airborne Division, followed by roles at Morgan Stanley and Transamerica before starting his own ventures.

Bet-David has authored several books, including "Your Next Five Moves: Master the Art of Business Strategy" and "The Life of an Entrepreneur in 90 Pages." He is known for his straightforward and engaging style, often drawing from his own experiences as an immigrant from Iran to the United States to inspire others to achieve their business and personal goals.

Chris Williamson is a British podcaster, television personality, and social media influencer best known for hosting the podcast "Modern Wisdom." Before venturing into podcasting, Williamson gained recognition as a contestant on the reality TV show "Love Island" in 2015.

"Modern Wisdom" is a podcast where Williamson engages in in-depth conversations with a wide array of guests, including experts in fields such as health, fitness, psychology, philosophy, and business. The podcast aims to provide listeners with insights and practical wisdom on how to improve their lives.

Williamson's background also includes experience as a club promoter and fitness enthusiast, which has influenced the diverse range of topics covered on his podcast. His engaging interview style and ability to distill complex ideas into accessible conversations have contributed to the growing popularity of "Modern Wisdom."

This post was edited by x_h on May 29 2024 06:03am
Gold: 4,326.24
Jun 5 2024 04:50am
Michael Nielsen on Collaboration, Quantum Computing, and Civilization's Fragility

Michael Nielsen is an influential figure in the fields of science, technology, and artificial intelligence. He is a scientist, author, and advocate for open science and the advancement of knowledge through collaborative means. Here are some key aspects of his work and contributions:

Quantum Computing: Nielsen is well-known for his contributions to quantum computing. He co-authored "Quantum Computation and Quantum Information," a seminal textbook in the field, with Isaac Chuang. This book is highly regarded and widely used by students and researchers in quantum information science.

Open Science Advocacy: Nielsen is a strong proponent of open science. He has written extensively about the potential for the internet and digital tools to transform scientific research by making it more open, collaborative, and accessible. His book "Reinventing Discovery: The New Era of Networked Science" explores how online collaboration and data sharing can accelerate scientific progress.

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Nielsen has also contributed to the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning. He has created educational resources, such as his online book "Neural Networks and Deep Learning," which explains complex AI concepts in an accessible manner. This work has been influential in educating a broad audience about the fundamentals of neural networks and deep learning.

Public Speaking and Writing: Besides his books, Nielsen is an active speaker and writer, sharing his insights on various platforms, including blogs and academic journals. His work often focuses on the intersection of technology, science, and society, addressing how advancements in these areas can impact our world.

Overall, Michael Nielsen's work spans multiple disciplines, and his efforts to promote open science and education have made significant contributions to how scientific knowledge is shared and advanced in the digital age.

This post was edited by x_h on Jun 5 2024 04:51am
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1131415161725Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll