d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > : How To Earth - A Card_sultan Special > Part 2
Prev1138139140141142350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.37
Aug 18 2017 12:55am
Quote (kai_jph @ Aug 18 2017 01:13am)
Except here I posted a FE support Vid

This is my point exactly. here we have 1 FE'er showing disrespect for another
So now with all the proofs and vids you posted which one is the most reliable since there is no consistency with other FE posters?
Also how do we tell how reliable the video makers are when people in the same camp can dis them?

I asked this same question like 10x, got nothing but butthurt rage wrench dodging in response.
Gold: 6.69
Aug 18 2017 01:01am
Quote (Ep0ch @ Aug 18 2017 08:55am)
I asked this same question like 10x, got nothing but butthurt rage wrench dodging in response.

typical card . We're triggered and trolling = he has no answer
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 18 2017 01:11am
Quote (kai_jph @ Aug 17 2017 08:13pm)
Except here I posted a FE support Vid

This is my point exactly. here we have 1 FE'er showing disrespect for another
So now with all the proofs and vids you posted which one is the most reliable since there is no consistency with other FE posters?
Also how do we tell how reliable the video makers are when people in the same camp can dis them?

The Epic Liar is not a FE supporter, he just said that to pretend- and people like you and him trolling FE are actually hindering the discussion which is exactly what the nastards want.

You really dont have a point, just that your outraged people don't believe in Nasa 100% and you dont understand anything about FE and refuse to research it before voicing your ill informed opinion.

I personally do not agree with every word a FE'er says - but that's not a reason to hate and troll them.

Everyone learns at their own pace, people change their mind, some refuse to learn - the problem is that the real trollers are getting you to hate without understanding, so your playing their game to a t.

They have been doing it for 2000 years, so you really need to stop and think about what your doing - if that's possible.
Gold: 3.37
Aug 18 2017 01:31am
Quote (kai_jph @ Aug 18 2017 02:01am)
typical card . We're triggered and trolling = he has no answer

:hail:
Aug 18 2017 01:39am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 17 2017 04:00pm)
So just to make sure I understand it.

"Perspective" is the reason why, even though there is an unobstructed straight line between my eyes and the sun at all times, I can't see it at night?

Once you stop your trolling, answer these question.

Why does a long hallway's floor appear to be rising while the ceiling appears to be coming down?

Why do you think your eyes work different when they're outside vs inside?

Answer those questions, stop trolling.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 18 2017 01:40am
Aug 18 2017 01:42am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 18 2017 09:11am)
The Epic Liar is not a FE supporter, he just said that to pretend- and people like you and him trolling FE are actually hindering the discussion which is exactly what the nastards want.

You really dont have a point, just that your outraged people don't believe in Nasa 100% and you dont understand anything about FE and refuse to research it before voicing your ill informed opinion.

I personally do not agree with every word a FE'er says - but that's not a reason to hate and troll them.

Everyone learns at their own pace, people change their mind, some refuse to learn - the problem is that the real trollers are getting you to hate without understanding, so your playing their game to a t.

They have been doing it for 2000 years, so you really need to stop and think about what your doing - if that's possible.

Who's hating or trolling? I asked questions politely you reply with insults
And outraged?As I said before I didn't believe in globe because of NASA. Opposite to you I researched the flat earth for 2 years and found no consistency in belief and no belief holding up to scientific scrutiny

Whether the dude is trolling or not about the flat earth is besides the point
Members of the Flat Earth Society even show their disdain for Eric Dubai

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=2459.0

The problem with not having no consistency in your beliefs, it make for a weak argument with no certainty which you believe is the correct fact
Globe earth believers you find have consistent belief in their model

This post was edited by kai_jph on Aug 18 2017 01:58am
Aug 18 2017 02:02am
Quote (kai_jph @ Aug 17 2017 09:42pm)
And outraged? As I said before I didn't believe in globe because of NASA. Opposite to you I researched the flat earth for 2 years and found no consistency in belief and no belief holding up to scientific scrutiny

Then stop trolling, i cant make you understand or see if you dont want to.

The Flat Earth Society is controlled counter Information, they have nothing to do with current version of FE i endorse and would never use them as a source for anything. Their ultimate goal is to make FE look ridiculous, to anyone first looking into and considering Flat Earth, so I'm not surprised they succeeded in their goal with your opinion and not knowing who to trust. Also there many trolls on that site who have been there for years discouraging people into thinking for themselves. All in all they are completely awful. And the reason that some disagree with Eric is because he's also a Holocaust denier and he thinks the whole thing is because of Masonic Jews (which is why he left Europe) whereas some Fe'ers just see this as a bunch of rich people with too much control.
Gold: 174.69
Aug 18 2017 02:06am
Quote (kai_jph @ Aug 18 2017 05:12pm)
And outraged?As I said before I didn't believe in globe because of NASA. Opposite to you I researched the flat earth for 2 years and found no consistency in belief and no belief holding up to scientific scrutiny

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=2459.0

The problem with not having no consistency in your beliefs, it make for a weak argument with no certainty which you believe is the correct fact
Globe earth believers you find have consistent belief in their model

you researched FE for 2 years you say? do you understand perspective & convergence? I mean, do you UNDERSTAND it?

simple yes or no question btw
Aug 18 2017 02:06am
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 18 2017 10:02am)
Then stop trolling, i cant make you understand or see if you dont want to.

The Flat Earth Society is controlled counter Information, they have nothing to do with current version of FE i endorse and would never use them as a source for anything. Their ultimate goal is to make FE look ridiculous, to anyone first looking into and considering Flat Earth, so I'm not surprised they succeeded in their goal with your opinion and not knowing who to trust. Also there many trolls on that site who have been there for years discouraging people into thinking for themselves. All in all they are completely awful. And the reason that some disagree with Eric is because he's also a Holocaust denier and he thinks the whole thing is because of Masonic Jews (which is why he left Europe) whereas some Fe'ers just see this as a bunch of rich people with too much control.

Again how am I trolling?

I disagree with you and ask questions about your beliefs
You disagree with me and ask questions about mine

that's how debates work

Aug 18 2017 02:08am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Aug 18 2017 10:06am)
you researched FE for 2 years you say? do you understand perspective & convergence? I mean, do you UNDERSTAND it?

simple yes or no question btw

Yes, but don't agree it its reliability
There are experiments done to prove a humans vision alone can give false information

This post was edited by kai_jph on Aug 18 2017 02:16am
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1138139140141142350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll