d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > : How To Earth - A Card_sultan Special > Part 2
Prev1135136137138139350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 17 2017 02:56pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 17 2017 02:29pm)
Yes i actually watched the video and the am quite familiar with the claim - That raising your elevation would thus allowing you to see farther - and that it could only be possible on a ball earth. Very stupid theory cause it just points out how you dont understand perspective and think the horizon is the result of the curve of the earth, when clearly the horizon is a result of perspective and if you raise in height you change the perspective thus allow you to still see the sun, pretty easily debunked as just propaganda and fake biased reasoning.

You're still full of shit. You can say this over and over until you're blue in the face, but you STILL can't demonstrate how "perspective" should work in the real world so that we can put it to the test, and you're dodging Thor like your life depends on it. You're a liar card. The horizon is not "the result of perspective." The horizon is the result of the limits to the range of your vision, which is wholly dependent on your height above the surface of the globe. The higher you go, the further away the horizon becomes. But at no time is it mathematically possible for an object permanently positioned above a flat plane (like you pretend the sun is over a flat Earth) to be hidden by an edge of that plane (like you pretend). You're full of shit. Your excuse is special pleading. It can't stand up to scrutiny. You know it can't.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 17 2017 03:14pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 17 2017 10:29am)
Still talking about "perspective" while they still ignore my proposed experiment to prove it, not explaining why light bends in their model, and not understanding that in 2d and 3d the math is equivilant.

show your experiment, till then

hand talking.gif

Quote (Santara @ Aug 17 2017 10:56am)
You're still full of shit. You can say this over and over until you're blue in the face, but you STILL can't demonstrate how "perspective" should work in the real world so that we can put it to the test, and you're dodging Thor like your life depends on it. You're a liar card. The horizon is not "the result of perspective." The horizon is the result of the limits to the range of your vision, which is wholly dependent on your height above the surface of the globe. The higher you go, the further away the horizon becomes. But at no time is it mathematically possible for an object permanently positioned above a flat plane (like you pretend the sun is over a flat Earth) to be hidden by an edge of that plane (like you pretend). You're full of shit. Your excuse is special pleading. It can't stand up to scrutiny. You know it can't.

saying you dont understand perspective angry and with rage doesn't prove that perspective is not the reason- it just proves you dont understand it and are angry that i dont believe your excuse.

Go build a model with an object 3000+ miles above it and see if it looks like its crossing the sky and eventually goes out of view, stop being so lazy!

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 17 2017 03:16pm
Aug 17 2017 03:21pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 17 2017 04:14pm)
saying you dont understand perspective angry and with rage doesn't prove that perspective is not the reason- it just proves you dont understand it and are angry that i dont believe your excuse.

You keep saying this untrue thing. It's almost like you're a habitual liar or something. Sorry card, the angle of elevation to the sun over the Earth, no matter where you are on the Earth, must be greater than zero degrees - if the Earth were flat. Therefore the sun passing below zero degrees of elevation is mathematically impossible.
Aug 17 2017 04:16pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 17 2017 11:21am)
You keep saying this untrue thing. It's almost like you're a habitual liar or something. Sorry card, the angle of elevation to the sun over the Earth, no matter where you are on the Earth, must be greater than zero degrees - if the Earth were flat. Therefore the sun passing below zero degrees of elevation is mathematically impossible.

It funny how i keep saying people get angry when you disagree with their Religion.

and you insulted me 100x raging about how dare i Not believe Nasa while completely missing the point.

Thanks for proving that Im not a liar, and that you are just clueless. :wacko:
Aug 17 2017 04:41pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 17 2017 05:16pm)
It funny how i keep saying people get angry when you disagree with their Religion.

and you insulted me 100x raging about how dare i Not believe Nasa while completely missing the point.

Thanks for proving that Im not a liar, and that you are just clueless. :wacko:

A few things:

I ain't even mad. You've been told before. If I'm not swearing, I'm not mad.

I'm not professing a religious faith. I'm stating a mathematical fact. If you were to go to your kitchen table and suspend a tennis ball 12 inches over its surface, there is no place on any part of the entire surface of your table that you could move the tennis ball where there wasn't an angle of elevation from the surface that is at or less than zero degrees. The tabletop represents the flat Earth, the tennis ball represents the sun. You yourself contend that the sun is "over the table." Therefore, there is no vantage point on the surface of your table with an obstructed view of the tennis ball, and there is no part of the table's surface that can obscure the tennis ball from any vantage point on the surface.

I don't care if you believe or disbelieve NASA. There are plenty of reasons outside of NASA that prove the Earth is a globe. But just because you get your titties twisted over NASA doesn't mean you get to summarily dismiss anything NASA promulgates. That's just you going ad hom.

Liar.

This post was edited by Santara on Aug 17 2017 04:43pm
Aug 17 2017 05:20pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 17 2017 12:41pm)
A few things:

I ain't even mad. You've been told before. If I'm not swearing, I'm not mad.

I'm not professing a religious faith. I'm stating a mathematical fact. If you were to go to your kitchen table and suspend a tennis ball 12 inches over its surface, there is no place on any part of the entire surface of your table that you could move the tennis ball where there wasn't an angle of elevation from the surface that is at or less than zero degrees. The tabletop represents the flat Earth, the tennis ball represents the sun. You yourself contend that the sun is "over the table." Therefore, there is no vantage point on the surface of your table with an obstructed view of the tennis ball, and there is no part of the table's surface that can obscure the tennis ball from any vantage point on the surface.

I don't care if you believe or disbelieve NASA. There are plenty of reasons outside of NASA that prove the Earth is a globe. But just because you get your titties twisted over NASA doesn't mean you get to summarily dismiss anything NASA promulgates. That's just you going ad hom.

Liar.

see how you lie to yourself - you called me retarded 100x and just a few threads ago you talked about how you try to insult me with every post.
You do care whether i believe or not in Nasa, they are at the peak of your faith.
Its not my job to prove my opinions to you, it was classic to watch all of you totally freak out proving my point - this is just your religious dogma.
I dont care what you believe, its only your ignorant assumptions that makes you think this is all about proving FE, its not - it about proving Nasa and Ball Earth is your State religious dogma,
and you've already proved that. Now your just going to try to worm your way out of what you said, pathetic.

GG Liar. Fail more. Keep mentally fapping to the cartoon NASA shows you and think you know where you live.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 17 2017 05:23pm
Aug 17 2017 05:41pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 17 2017 06:20pm)
see how you lie to yourself - you called me retarded 100x and just a few threads ago you talked about how you try to insult me with every post.
You do care whether i believe or not in Nasa, they are at the peak of your faith.
Its not my job to prove my opinions to you, it was classic to watch all of you totally freak out proving my point - this is just your religious dogma.
I dont care what you believe, its only your ignorant assumptions that makes you think this is all about proving FE, its not - it about proving Nasa and Ball Earth is your State religious dogma,
and you've already proved that. Now your just going to try to worm your way out of what you said, pathetic.

GG Liar. Fail more. Keep mentally fapping to the cartoon NASA shows you and think you know where you live.

I don't have to be upset with you at all to insult you or call you retarded. That's really no different than saying water is wet. No rage at all, just cold, hard fact.

faith
[feyth]

Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
1. confidence or trust in a person or thing:
faith in another's ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof:
He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.

I have proof and you do not. You suffer from religion on this matter, not me. I have things that corroborate every part of the globe Earth's existence.
Aug 17 2017 06:40pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 17 2017 01:41pm)
I don't have to be upset with you at all to insult you or call you retarded. That's really no different than saying water is wet. No rage at all, just cold, hard fact.

I have proof and you do not. You suffer from religion on this matter, not me. I have things that corroborate every part of the globe Earth's existence.

nope you got upset cause i made fun of your religion, its all over now except for the incessant low iq trolls crying and trying to shift the subject by making dumb assumptions.

:cry:

This post was edited by card_sultan on Aug 17 2017 06:41pm
Gold: 3.37
Aug 17 2017 06:58pm
:rofl:

It would be sad it it wasnt so funny.
Aug 17 2017 07:46pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 17 2017 07:40pm)
nope you got upset cause i made fun of your religion, its all over now except for the incessant low iq trolls crying and trying to shift the subject by making dumb assumptions.

What religion is that? Faith in undeniable certainty sprinkled with healthy doses of reality?
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1135136137138139350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll