d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > : How To Earth - A Card_sultan Special > Part 2
Prev1125126127128129350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 16 2017 04:39pm
Quote (NatureNames @ Aug 16 2017 05:34pm)
One thing I see flat earth believers put on the table is NASA. Ok you can try to discredit NASA, but then you also must discredit other space agencies around the world and discredit private sector companies like SpaceX. Don't like NASA? fine. But now you must also throw out the evidence provided by Russia, France, Japan, China, India, Israel, and Iran. All of these countries have been to space and have verified the earth is a globe. You can't seriously expect people to believe all these counties have a mass conspiracy to fool the entire planet globe. What a joke.

FTFY
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 16 2017 04:41pm
Quote (Santara @ Aug 16 2017 12:16pm)
Unlike you, I don't have wrong opinions, parrot. The stuff I tell you about the physical world is demonstrably true. There isn't any "absence of evidence."

Not in the slightest. You're simply a liar. You've made up out of whole cloth a magical explanation that you pretend only you and other window-licking kids with an extra chromosome can "understand." Changing optical perspective shows objects shrinking as they move into the distance. It can not, and does not explain the sun moving below the horizon of a flat plane Earth. Trying to assert that it does is a lie, and is easily disprovable.

Here is the "perspective" argument, unequivocally smashed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_-dTwDYiWs

Absolutely no part of this is correct. Remember, only your "opinion" has been proven wrong. You haven't disproven any of my proofs. Silly parrot.

Why can't you get ad hom through your head? I didn't ad hom you, I insulted you. They are not the same thing.

Now it just seems like you're trying to use every word I've ever taught you.

No, the reason I'm right is because I've proven it. So I get to say it. Get one thing straight here: I can both prove a ball Earth and disprove a flat Earth. You can play intellectually weak games with proofs of ball Earth that don't survive any measure of scrutiny, I'll give you that, but you absolutely, positively can NOT prove the Earth is flat.

Yes you do have wrong opinions and if disagreeing with someone's opinions make them a liar, then you're definitely a liar who needs to insult people to prop up his failed ego. Your youtube video is just proof your a hypocrite who cries whenever i post one while you do the same thing. It is also a misunderstanding of your idea about perspective, of course when you get higher up you can see farther on a plane - duhhhh. And i know that guy - hes a joke - much like yourself - so you would probably be best buds IRL. You think you're a teacher of words now - so now ill add delusional to your description. You have not proved ball earth or BE dunked FE at all, you've just shown that you have faith in what you were taught to think, yours is about 3 levels to low to ever understand anything, so i won't be waiting for any critical discoveries in thought coming from you.
Gold: 53.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 16 2017 04:45pm
Quote (Xistz @ Aug 16 2017 05:28pm)
Right on, just trying to narrow down the list of suspects.

You can blame me if you want.
Gold: 2,839.69
Aug 16 2017 04:48pm
Quote (DaJockaz @ Aug 16 2017 05:45pm)
You can blame me if you want.

It's okay, no need :)
Gold: 9,765.00
Aug 16 2017 04:54pm
Quote (NatureNames @ Aug 16 2017 12:34pm)
One thing I see flat earth believers put on the table is NASA. Ok you can try to discredit NASA, but then you also must discredit other space agencies around the world and discredit private sector companies like SpaceX. Don't like NASA? fine. But now you must also throw out the evidence provided by Russia, France, Japan, China, India, Israel, and Iran. All of these countries have been to space and have verified the earth is a globe. You can't seriously expect people to believe all these counties have a mass conspiracy to fool the entire planet. What a joke.

If you think Space X is a private Company youre just plain wrong - they've let 300 goverment officials access to all their internal systems.

And all the other Space Agencies go through Nasa and work together, but that's not to say every employee is involved or knows - they are so compartmentalized - they only know their very tiny picture

Look up how all the space Agencies use the Vector logo and what it stand for really

Gold: 0.00
Aug 16 2017 05:02pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 16 2017 05:24pm)
wrong , not a personal attack, just stating a know fact. Who has ever read Newtons books? :thumbsup:

Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 16 2017 05:07pm)
Research into how to lie better? - Yup, thats all you, gg faker.

Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 16 2017 05:28pm)
yes, thats something you do. gg faker

Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 16 2017 04:51pm)
Don't forget to mention how i got you to reveal your lying nature with your single failed attempt at beta logic.

Smashed!

You actually researched into how to make your lie more convincing and it still failed, any proof i provide you would be a total waste of time because your not interested in the truth

you just think about how to prop up your blatantly false out of control ego.

The irony is too much, also for some one who apparently reads a lot, your grammar is piss poor.

This post was edited by DeanofDazzle on Aug 16 2017 05:02pm
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 16 2017 05:13pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Aug 16 2017 05:41pm)
Yes you do have wrong opinions and if disagreeing with someone's opinions make them a liar, then you're definitely a liar who needs to insult people to prop up his failed ego. Your youtube video is just proof your a hypocrite who cries whenever i post one while you do the same thing. It is also a misunderstanding of your idea about perspective, of course when you get higher up you can see farther on a plane - duhhhh. And i know that guy - hes a joke - much like yourself - so you would probably be best buds IRL. You think you're a teacher of words now - so now ill add delusional to your description. You have not proved ball earth or BE dunked FE at all, you've just shown that you have faith in what you were taught to think, yours is about 3 levels to low to ever understand anything, so i won't be waiting for any critical discoveries in thought coming from you.

You can't even point to a single example of a wrong opinion by me. You should try. Make sure to post proof. By the way, I'm still willing to pay fg for a good laugh for explaining why clouds don't work on a globe Earth. Has to be funny though. You're not disagreeing with my opinions, you're disagreeing with undeniable, proven facts. That's what makes YOU wrong. That's WHY I tell you that you have "wrong opinions." You being a liar has nothing to do with having a disagreement, it has to do with actual outright intellectual dishonesty on your part. I'm sorry if you don't like being called a liar. I don't like it either. You know how I avoid it? I don't tell lies. My use of a youtube video is just another attempt to communicate with you on a level you're comfortable with, since science and physics seem to be out to lunch at your house.

@ bold: you can't keep claiming I have a misunderstanding of optical perspective when you can't even demonstrate how it should work in all instances. You can't give it a mathematical formula, you can't even give a good description of a test that someone can go out and do that is scientifically repeatable by an unbiased source. No, you have special rules (in logic, we would call that special pleading) about how stuff works and when. That makes you a liar.
Gold: 53.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 16 2017 06:21pm
Probably the biggest fan thread ive seen on jsp.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Aug 16 2017 06:31pm
Quote (NatureNames @ Aug 16 2017 07:04pm)
One thing I see flat earth believers put on the table is NASA. Ok you can try to discredit NASA, but then you also must discredit other space agencies around the world and discredit private sector companies like SpaceX. Don't like NASA? fine. But now you must also throw out the evidence provided by Russia, France, Japan, China, India, Israel, and Iran. All of these countries have been to space and have verified the earth is a globe.

They all lied too, Boom argument destroyed
Gold: 260.11
Aug 16 2017 06:37pm
Card still can't answer my simple question.

If I'm going 10mph, and a car is going 10mph in the same direction, how fast will the car appear to be moving?
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1125126127128129350Next
Closed New Topic New Poll